Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? (2339 Views)

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by staytravel: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61LZWpmEdcY?t=6m1s

This guy seems to think it's the only thing a woman can do, kmtt
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by OrangeOlamide: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2018
NEVER!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by kiyosakijnr(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Can you buy a car without fuel guage?
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by OrangeOlamide: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
hahahahah

kiyosakijnr:
Can you buy a car without fuel guage?
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by Humchi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
I can.

Let me give you reasons.

1. Those things i desire from any woman i want to marry is beyond the kitchen. Like everyone of us, we have tastes. You could be looking for a wife for a kitchen role, i could be also looking for a lady with my desire like i would want a lady who would understand me, my weakest and building me.
The matter of kitchen role shouldn't deter the marriage because of the other reason below

2. You can send her to a catering school or so ... I don't know what they call it.
What i mean is you can get her a tutor who would teach her the kitchen stuff.

My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by DejiSantos: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Cooking is very important
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Humchi:
I can.

Let me give you reasons.

1. Those things i desire from any woman i want to marry is beyond the kitchen. Like everyone of us, we have tastes. You could be looking for a wife for a kitchen role, i could be also looking for a lady with my desire like i would want a lady who would understand me, my weakest and building me.
The matter of kitchen role shouldn't deter the marriage because of the other reason below

2. You can send her to a catering school or so ... I don't know what they call it.

My opinion.

HumChi idi sure i bu Nwachibuzor?
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by DejiSantos: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2018
grin
androidroot:
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by mimimile93: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yes! As far as she doesn't cheats..
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
If am a man, I can marry her and send her to catering school, there are some food my man loves to eat that I can't prepare and he is willing to send me to catering school for the sole purpose of learning it, albeit I vehemently refused the offer.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by Prognose: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yes, as long as she's willing to learn.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by Saff(f): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Cooking is such an easy skill to learn, that not marrying someone because they’ve not learnt a skill is stupid to me. The only difference between great cooks and bad cooks, is the willingness to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by Humchi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
androidroot:

if i am chibuzor's child??

I don't get you. What are you implying?
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by HouseOfWine: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
I cant really marry one that cant can't cook because honestly am not a great cook either ...
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Humchi:
I can.

Let me give you reasons.

My opinion.

so in the end she cooks??
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Humchi:

if i am chibuzor's child??

I don't get you. What are you implying?
No worries, Sarcasm in play. I was actually asking if you're an Igbo guy. Your comment weren't relating to a core Igbo man mentality lol.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by Humchi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
androidroot:
No worries, Sarcasm in play. I was actually asking if you're an Igbo guy. Your comment weren't relating to a core Igbo man mentality lol.

i am an ika-igbo from delta.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by Humchi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
so in the end she cooks??
yes she cooks.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by GoldenJAT(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Can't start what I end up not finishing!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Humchi:

yes she cooks.

so you really cant marry a woman who cant cook
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by BluntBoy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
I don't know why a woman wouldn't know how to cook. Every man in my house, including my grandpa, can cook.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by Humchi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
so you really cant marry a woman who cant cook

i can marry.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Humchi:

i can marry.
thats like a woman saying she can marry a man who doesnt work but then expecting him to look for a job after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
BluntBoy:
I don't know why a woman wouldn't know how to cook. Every man in my house, including my grandpa, can cook.
my own unborn son can make a cup of tea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by MissRaine69(f): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
My mother burns water
But 45 years on parents are still married and happily so.
Only a man with an archaic view of women would make that’s a priority when it comes to suitability.
If she cannot cook what’s stopping you from teaching her?
I bet it’s men who underperform or last 2 minutes and 3 seconds who make the most noise.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by MissRaine69(f): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
BluntBoy:
Has it occurred to you that it’s not a gift everyone has? Some people no matter how many driving lessons they have just cannot drive
Re: Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?? by Lalas247(f): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Why not ? It can easily be thought..
Jollof rice and chicken isn’t rocket science dear ... we have recipes for a reason! Practice gives us our own unique way of cooking so Kini big deal undecided

My hubby must cook sha grin Issa must

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! / Can I Still Find Redemption After 6yrs Of Masturbation??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.