Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Should I Tell Her The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her The Truth (718 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her The Truth by Etinoh(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2010
I was in love with this girl so mush.but then.she didn't love me too.throw her action i realise that she doesn't love me.so as a man i compose my self n delete her out of my heart.now she is d one lookin 4 that love while my heart is no more with her.right away.i'm tire of pretending.so pls should i tell her that my heart is no more with her?or should i keep on pretendin while i don't love her again?
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth by Shola2009(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2010
tell her hw u feel, simple!
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth by richard69(m): 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
Pls speak in England!
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth by Shola2009(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2010
lmao!
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth by tayoast(m): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2010
OMG!! pls dont turn ds thread 2 a joke section material, pls cheesy
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth by Sauron1: 12:42am On Apr 03, 2010
Etinoh:

I was in love with this girl so mush.but then.she didn't love me too.throw her action i realise that she doesn't love me.so as a man i compose my self n delete her out of my heart.now she is d one lookin 4 that love while my heart is no more with her.right away.i'm tire of pretending.[b]so pls should i tell her that my heart is no more with her?[/b]or should i keep on pretendin while i don't love her again?

Don't say nothing!!!
Continue to string her along!
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth by tayoast(m): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2010
~Sauron~:

Don't say nothing!!!
Continue to string her along!

dats unfair.

poster, just tell her, pls. d earlier d better
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth by Iyandas(m): 3:26am On Apr 03, 2010
Pls just tell her d truth,d earlier d better
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth by daduke2k(m): 3:43am On Apr 03, 2010
Dont tel her, period
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth by Tinksh(f): 3:58am On Apr 03, 2010
Excuse my blondeness, but why would you be with someone you dont feel for then ask what you should do Its pretty basic really, not rocket science! Be happy smiley
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth by MonGee(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2010
Just tell her and move on with ur life. Except u still feel something for her, lol

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Manage Your G/f's Ex? / Who Needs A Heart Therapy The Good Ladies / I Love Her But Her Sister Is My Number One Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.