Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] (12813 Views)

Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women / Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! / If You Understand The Use Of Eye Contact, You Can Date Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by jdzarrus99: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2018
Pls send me the password. oluwadareimakuson@yahoo.com.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Hugo55(m): 3:59am On Sep 27, 2018
pls send me the password. ozimini5gmail. com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by AbleChuks1(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2018
theGigolo:
send me password pls
I need the password please angelonthepiano@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by sheffy87: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2018
please email me the password @ donsheffy@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Tony142: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
iLegendd:
If you master the content of this book, your confidence will shine. This is the ultimate guide to developing charming confidence with your eyes alone. To get a free copy, follow this link. http://www.wetclef.com/topic216.html after download, request for the password here or on the site you downloaded it. Clef on!

Thank you.

Boss, pls can you tell me the password again? I was one of the people that got the book and password from you back then, I have the book but I forgot the password recently

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by pdf90(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please can I get the book from you .I have been trying to get it ... I take God beg you
Tony142:

Boss, pls can you tell me the password again? I was one of the people that got the book and password from you back then, I have the book but I forgot the password recently
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Tony142: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
pdf90:
Please can I get the book from you .I have been trying to get it ... I take God beg you

na your teeth u won take do password take open am abi?
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tony142:

It's been long — I can't remember. Too many passwords have come and gone. Lost all.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Tony142: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
iLegendd:

It's been long — I can't remember. Too many passwords have come and gone. Lost all.

Chaii, nawaoo, OK, maybe I should re-buy it, how much do it cost?
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tony142:

Chaii, nawaoo, OK, maybe I should re-buy it, how much do it cost?

All convo = private (WhatsApp).
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Tony142: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
iLegendd:

All convo = private (WhatsApp).

Alright sir, I will message u later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind / Light Skin Girls Vs Dark Skin Girls Which Are More Sexy / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.