Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] (12818 Views)

Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women / Decided To Have An Eye Contact With My Crush, She Frown And Ignore!! / If You Understand The Use Of Eye Contact, You Can Date Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by robinhood1712: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
majormofor:

drop ur email o!!!
ademolaadewoleo1@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by joelayomide(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Here joelspets@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iamrosheed: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
arosheedw@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Godhead4(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
theGigolo:
send me password pls

Kindly send the password to samuelanichebe@gmail.com
Kindly smiley
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by majormofor(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2018
it's OK o
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by GlorianaCO(f): 11:58am On May 18, 2018
gloriac60@yahoo.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by youngreva(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
theGigolo:

No can't do that bro, I was not instructed to do that and since it is an intellectual property go to wetclef or message the author shekina.

For those who still need the passwords I have sent to those email address above me so feel free to ask them for it.

Peace.
pls man I need the pass word for the PDF book, thanks
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by PaddyX: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
majormofor:

drop ur email o!!!

t
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by hopebacy(m): 1:29am On Jun 18, 2018
so somebody can't just paste the so called password for everyone to see. we Nigerians are just all the same, selfish interest go kill you there, if you get the password.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
michaelabraham752@gmail.com send d password and send d password for chatdicted too I tried logging in to the site by its not going
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by ezybaba(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please, i need the password..send it to me ezekiel.adebiyi@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
ezybaba:
Please, i need the password..send it to me ezeiyi@gmail.com
Go to the download page, scroll through, and you may see what you're looking for.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by YomiTee123(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
@iLegend please i also need the assword
hardbaryormi.h@gmail.co
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
YomiTee123:
@iLègend please i also need the assword
haryormi.h@gmail.co
Go to the page you downloaded it and go through the comments. You may be lucky to find it there.

1 Like

Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
I find it a lil cumbersome keeping eye contact for a while, people feel its shyness but I think otherwise.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Colourich:
I find it a lil cumbersome keeping eye contact for a while, people feel its shyness but I think otherwise.
Yeah, most ladies can't do it for long. For a lady, it's okay, but for a man, it's not.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by daxclusive1: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
the password please... ayodan007@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by tunesboyo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Password
Tunesboyo@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Jboiy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
please I need the password waffiboi4u@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Haphard(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Ilegend, I need d password please

Haphardedward@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by adeboy11: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Send me the password
princeadeboy4real@yahoo.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by 888com: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
dropetre33@gmail.comdropetre33@gmail.comdropetre33@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Check comment above.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
For chatting skill, download it here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by EyeConfidence(f): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Finally, the book has now been deleted.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2018
It's been made free again for some days. Click this link http://www.wetclef.com/topic216.html to download it now that it's free.
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by cowgirl9090: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2018
majormofor:
drop ur email o!!!
please send me the password.
enechukwur@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Downloads 1943
At the top of the download page, you'll see the password in red. Download it here: http://www.wetclef.com/topic216.html

Updating...
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by BLACKGOLD121(m): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2018
desmond.ojugo@gmail.com
Re: CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Update #2 Downloads 1973
At the top of the download page, you'll see the password in red. Download it here: http://www.wetclef.com/topic216.html

Updating...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World / Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? / Before And After Pictures Of Plastic Surgeries That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.