Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (48233 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
MadeInChina:
Always making useless comments just to trend nwaamaikpe wannabe.

Hi is Nwaamaikpe
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Holamscoh:

It's very unfortunate You're still living in the cave, Hopefully u'll be freed someday

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by edudguy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Daviddson:
Just wondering how this lady expect this stuff to pull through. Ladies are supposed to be chased and then won over and not the way around, except in very rare cases. This one can't be one of such cases. cheesy
Oga don't comman spoil market for us. We are waiting for our crush to make the first move

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
bolt000:
Na there you go dey them go select all viable husbands comot for ground grin grin Keep hoping shiloh would deliver you later undecided
Make una leave the Mumu Oooh

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

A dirty Afonja for that matter

Take a tour around ABA and check the definition of 'dirty'.

Anuofia. cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Shut up, do I by any chance look single to you? see this mumu, i f I tell you say I dey single you gree.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
moorevic:
This girl is classless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=Holamscoh post=63462006][/quote]Don't get started biko, e don too much for you sef. Na wetin, air your stupid opinion, let me air mine. Its a free world.

Rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
emmybernard:

Well! Well!! Well!!! All I'm trying to say is That is an imbrogolimous lakuna kattychlorophilical jugun-jagun in a very vivipourous atennascemma of a mere jeticulation by a harmless cudipherial sapiens of the supreme immortal habitant,This can also be recimediocrated as unablesimming habuhabu of tramiscopirioperry talillium yabak.

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by guuudy87(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Crush ko.. Grind ni..
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by humblenature: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
e fit be one scammer wey dey use woman pix they try control d maga grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
omooba969:

Chairman sir. grin

Am still loyal.. Tuale! grin grin grin

Na you be Chairman na. Na my Oga madam ibkkk send me message say mek i tell you to go answer Oga madam her question wey u dey bn dodge
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
shammahyaro:
she's only trying to be funny na

Nothing being funny there afonja gals been llikinh yellow "omo ibo" preeek since time immemorial.. im a living witness.

Some of them try to pretend.. but the exposed ones say it out.
They are addicted to omo ibo preek expecially yellow ones. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by cliqtips: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lol... this line is everywhere. I thought i'm or would be the only one a lady will use it for... If I hear say the Nonso guy no go first pour water for ground b4 stepping on wet land... He go hear word.. U wont spend ko, u'll over spend ni
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
BabbanBura:

Na you be Chairman na. Na my Oga madam ibkkk send me message say mek i tell you to go answer Oga madam her question wey u dey bn dodge

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=omooba969 post=63462735][/quote]

Oga Madam Ibkkk, na laugh em dey laugh on top say i tell am ya message, abi una don settle am for za oza room?
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
ibkkk:
cc:
omooba696

Tell me if you're not DOING.
grin grin wink

U dis girl ehn. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Normal thing....in u.s
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
BabbanBura:

omooba969 where art thou?

Leave him jhor shocked
His shakara is even too much.
On top wetin sef

Gerraut jhor.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Mehn, some girls can fall hands eh.
and you never fall hands b4?
If you have ever fallen in love before,you must have fall hands.
THINK VEEEEEEERY WEEEEELLLLLLL BEFORE REPLYING OR QUOTING ME.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Imunose(f): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Once upon a time I had a crush I was willing to ask out, he acted so full of himself cos he knew I liked him...

Today,i am always happy I never made the move.

Point is, women are supposed to be chased by men, its just safer. Becos some men might not be able to handle the "emotions" when the table turns.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by nairalandic(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
wow... Love is crazy
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
engrchykae:
and you never fall hands b4?
If you have ever fallen in love before,you must have fall hands.
THINK VEEEEEEERY WEEEEELLLLLLL BEFORE REPLYING OR QUOTING ME.
I have fallen head over in love with a man before, I wouldn't lie to you but I didn't go to propose to a man, he did chase me, I didn't chase him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
It's okay, I like girls who have the guts to woo a guy. That means she can go places. I like her courage.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Shut up, do I by any chance look single to you? see this mumu, i f I tell you say I dey single you gree.

My dear, These days everyone is single until a Ring has been put on it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
I have fallen head over in love with a man before, I wouldn't lie to you but I didn't go to propose to a man, he did chase me, I didn't chase him.
BUT YOU DID STUPID THINGS,THINGS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE ON A NORMAL DAY,YOU MADE SACRIFICES.
THAT'S THE POINT.
WE ALL FALL HANDS WHEN WE SEE THAT SPECIAL PERSON.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
engrchykae:
BUT YOU DID STUPID THINGS,THINGS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE ON A NORMAL DAY,YOU MADE SACRIFICES.
THAT'S THE POINT.
WE ALL FALL HANDS WHEN WE SEE THAT SPECIAL PERSON.
I have never done any stupid thing for love, I'm too smart for that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Sike(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
They should get married asap
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by lilmax(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dyt:

Muchechecheche

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
LuvU2:
They both look good. ❤ I want to see his eyes

Remove d glasses � now... Ashewo oshi
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by osanga90(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The lady just want to transfer her HIV and aids to the young guy..
This is how they act nice when they want to transfer sexual virus and spirit husband.

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
The Bible says that 'women ought to adorn themselves with shamefacedness and sobriety'.

The word "shamefacedness" implies many things which include: a sense of shame, extremely modest or shy, soundness of mind, self-control.
I didn't see any of those qualities in that girl. If I were the guy, I run from her ... run and never look back angry sad

O pari

LuvU2:
They both look good. ❤ I want to see his eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.