Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man (25930 Views)

What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? / Does Marriage Really Bring Blessings As We Have Been Made To Believe? / What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Dazall: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2022
We had this argument on a WhatsApp group, some insisted that the kind of girl you move out with either make or break you.

What caught my attention was a guy, who said since he broke up with his ex, his business has not been going well under the current girlfriend.

Then I asked him why did he break up if he knew the girl actually brought good luck.

Then he said,he found out the girl is a lesbian and also bisexual.

Please is that enough reason to break up?

Is it true girls can bring good or badluck?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Lawlab254: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by EmptyGarden(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2022
Of course they do... Mostly bad luck these days.

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2022
Bad lucks are brought by our own deeds not by any other person...Yes other person can create certain circumstances which are not favorable and we can take this as bad luck...

Coming to the relationship part..Your behavior and choices create the “luck” in your life...If your relationship with your partner encourages you to make crummy decisions..that's ultimately you- not them...it's simple.. undecided

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Fiscus105(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2022
If woman can bring misfortune for man, definitely she can bring good luck too
Life is either negative or positive, nature gives no room for vacunm.

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Totilopussylick(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Fiscus105:
If woman can bring misfortune for man, definitely it can bring good luck too
Life is either negative or positive, no vacuum
Women do brings good luck in a man's life cool.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by OlawaleBammie: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Dazall:
We had this argument on a WhatsApp group, some insisted that the kind of girl you move out with either make or break you.

What caught my attention was a guy, who said since he broke up with his ex, his business has not been going well under the current girlfriend.

Then I asked him why did he break up if he knew the girl actually brought good luck.

Then he said,he found out the girl is a lesbian and also bisexual.

Please is that enough reason to break up?

Is it true girls can bring good or badluck?
Dont worry, no matter what u re told now, civilization will cover ur face and thought.

Hopefully u wil learn the hard way wen u re married.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Women do brings good luck in a man's life cool.
shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by BigRocky: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Women does not bring any luck, this is just a wierd believe largely held by simps.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by michael1508: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2022
That is a myopic fallacy
Only your hand work, character and destiny can bring either kind of luck your way
Shey you were luckiless before you met her ni undecided undecided undecided?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by mariovito(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2022
I may not call it luck, but a females perspective or energy is very unique that I actually seek a female's opinion before I embark on some projects.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2022
BigRocky:
Women does not bring any luck, this is just a wierd believe largely held by simps.
grin cheesy
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by McLizbae: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2022
What about you yourself, what do you carry? Do not believe that relationship with anyone can override the omens you personally carry.

Starting or ending a relationship (either with a man, woman or anything), is a physical, mental, psychological and spiritual [/b]turn[b] in your life. This new turn in your life can easily affect how you unconsciously handle other things in your life positively or negatively.

In short, if you love how your life is going, be very cautious to make any alteration to your physical, mental, psychological and spiritual routines.

Ire o!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Pray you don't meet a shawarma, ice cream girl. She will run your business/savings over

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Emekuss(m): 7:25am On Apr 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Dont worry, no matter what u re told now, civilization will cover ur face and thought.

Hopefully u wil learn the hard way wen u re married.

grin grin grin
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by bewla(m): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Yes my first and this my new daughter be absolutely gift to me and sure who marry them when that time come will have joy and many reason to thank God

That's if he no oooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2022
No such thing,unless the lady is a mermaid and she likes you for a husband in their kingdom, and she bestows her blessings on you.
Though some ladies are sent by God to help build you up in every aspect of life.Such ladies will often intercede in prayers over your life, and things would be moving perfectly well for you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by bewla(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2022
BigRocky:
Not until I have this my fifth child that I no every one come with his luck

Ever since work and pay joy and happiness just they rush me

And you say luck no they follow some people seen is believe o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Realmi: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2022
I know many men will rush to say yes

Wen in the actual sense, dey were just gullible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Carcholce: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2022
If you as a man believes your business is no longer doing well because you broke up with a certain woman, you a are failure. You do not deserve to walk amongst men.

These things are better explained when you remove religion and superstition aside.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by BigRocky: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2022
I nor fit argue with you,but don't u think all your hard work and consistency pays off at the time you had your fifth child?

What if things became rough, would you have also blame it on the child?

bewla:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Desperados(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Some do bring luck and some does not.
But it all boils down to ur belief

1 Like

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2022
It depends on the kind of woman and what they do. You cant prove to me that marrying a professional ashewo or a murderer will bring good luck to you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by GALAXY11(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2022
bewla:

u’re funny bro,so other (children)ones na sorrow dem bring come?

Africans with weird mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Boogyman557: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Jeon(f): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2022
yeap humans bring bad and good luck...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by bewla(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2022
GALAXY11:
u’re funny bro,so other (children)ones na sorrow dem bring come?

Africans with weird mindset.
you won't no

The first girl even when she is two years people will say i.had you have a child and bring gift I bet you any time she ask for some.thing and I give her I get it back in folds

She does not ask often she is now.in university

I guess it's the luck with her

And this last one work just they pure like say ma only me be carpenter for the area

I thank God for my luck oo

No.be.me.holy pass
No be they prayer pass

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by bewla(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2022
BigRocky:
I nor fit argue with you,but don't u think all your hard work and consistency pays off at the time you had your fifth child?

What if things became rough, would you have also blame it on the child?

Every child have luck but some are high to some that's my say
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Blackmind: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2022
It's a myth.... Women don't bring good luck to a man's life undecided .... Y'all should grow up and stop believing in such superstitions,pls

5 Likes

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Michiyke: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2022
I blame all this superstitious beliefs on our leaders. Poor economy tends to infuse our minds with all these nonsense. Chai.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Babamide(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2022
It goes both ways. Ladies either bring good luck or Ill luck to a man just as the man's luck also rubs off on the lady.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by fikayormi(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Hell no but two heads are better than one , so if they combine together, think smart and hustle together pull resources, then luck is by the door

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.