Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (26000 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / I'm Definitely Trying This With My Girlfriend Tonigjt / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Liard:
All of you people calling the girl a slut are just being close minded. You haven't met the girl, you weren't there, you hear one side of the story and bam she is a slut, hooker, prostitute, runz girl. Some one actually said she has loose morals, wait a second, the guys toasting her (OP said they all married) don't have loose morals Abi? And if the OP's married friends can act in such a useless way especially in front of OP's wife I wonder what they do when they are all alone. No one is talking about that instead some of you are stuck on bashing the girl.
. Did u see where u re getting it wrong. Both acted on their own. Nobody was aware they both went out together. It was when we started searching for her thinking she went out to ease her self that one of us now said I should call the other guy that was also missing to find out. I did and he told me that yes they went out together. Its non of my business if she goes out with anybody,what am saying is that I will be in trouble if maybe they were involved in accident or any thing negative happen. Besides you don't expect me to write the whole details down. But like I said,its OK thanks.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Some ladies are born opportunist. You wouldn't blame her entirely.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by khiaa(f): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
awoo47:
how fuel scarcity for America?? undecided undecided

I'm not having any problem with fuel.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by khiaa(f): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
this is the period we suppose to have a cool dry weather. Its around the period of November the hamathan season starts here. A time ur skin gets all cracky and ur knees gets all shiny white if u if neglect applying body cream to ur body. Oddly this year in the month of December the weather now is hot and humid and we experiencing rainfall shocked.rainfall in December shocked.it would be like u guys experiencing Falls in December.very odd.

You know what is very odd about the weather here is that in November and December it has been "Indian Summer" ( it is politically incorrect to use the word INDIAN for anything now) but it means that it has been very warm but for the past 3 days it has been very cold and windy). In Southern California it is very normal to have rain showers in the month of December.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by nimoshakir: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Martin0(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
na d way dem dey twerk make me like d songcheesy.i no even understand one word d babes dey singcheesy.

Eh eh no wahala !
Enjoy dem twerker'sgrin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by khiaa(f): 3:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Dey learn ooogringrin

Wetin una dey call runz girls for that side?grin
Me wan know

Merry Christmas. smiley
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by khiaa(f): 3:10am On Dec 24, 2017
lefulefu:

abeg i no too dig hausa girls cheesy...their backyard too flat.when next u visit togo or ivory coast hala me cheesy.

Merry Christmas. smiley

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Martin0(m): 5:09am On Dec 24, 2017
khiaa:

Merry Christmas. smiley

Awww same to you dear!grin
This XMAS is gonna be re bombgrin We gonna rock it like madgrin
How u doing ?grin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Kobicove(m): 6:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Mr man mind your own business...by the way, why do you want to chuck her out? undecided

Is he living in your house for free?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2017
khiaa:

Merry Christmas. smiley
Merry lovely Christmas to u too dear wink

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by VeekeeO(f): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oga, since you have nothing better to do than to be chooking eye in another person's business, let me help you and waste your time.

Did you know that there is only one 'e' in the world apple?

Did you know that birds fly?

And dogs bark??

Mtchwww yeye
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 26, 2017
9jaDoc:

What's with the "Nd"? How hard is it to write "and"?
You haven't been annoyed yet but, I am here to help you. They say breakfast is breaky or something that silly, just to maintain shorthand.

You haven't heard anyone reffering to savage as savvy, as in, you are savvy.

Straight annoying and I am not even an Engligh speaker, mind you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by christ007(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
My family just came in this evening for Christmas Nd I decided to give my wife a good time. As we were about driving out one of the girls(a student) that stays in my compound saw us Nd pleaded to go out with us,my wify said no problem so she went in Nd dressed up. We all went out together to Top rank hotels Ind. Layout Enugu.We got there Nd some of my friends were already seated,one of them was chyking the lady we went out together with Nd she was even flirting with him. I received a call from one of my hommies who just came in from America Nd told him where I was,he came Nd we all started having a good time. Suddenly,the lady that came with us who was having a nice time with one of my hommies based here in the country,started gisting with the guy Nd before I can say jack,she went out with that my friend that just came in from America. I wanted to say something but my wify said I should wait that maybe the guy took her home since its late,but now we re home Nd I ve asked the sister about her Nd she said she has not seen her. Hmmmm. Nawaoo naso some girls dey behave? Should I evacuate her from my boys quarter or I should just chill knowing that she is just hustling?.
do nothing to her coz only God knows what she is up to and am sure you friend will gist you very soon and then you can take action �.you are a man you know what girl do
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
christ007:
do nothing to her coz only God knows what she is up to and am sure you friend will gist you very soon and then you can take action �.you are a man you know what girl do
. Thanks but I ve already forgotten about it. I sorted it out with her elder sister.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by christ007(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Thanks but I ve already forgotten about it. I sorted it out with her elder sister.
you are a man wit sense
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
christ007:
you are a man wit sense
. Thanks for ur advice bro. Remain blessed.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by christ007(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Thanks for ur advice bro. Remain blessed.
you welcome
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by stephleena(f): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
My family just came in this evening for Christmas Nd I decided to give my wife a good time. As we were about driving out one of the girls(a student) that stays in my compound saw us Nd pleaded to go out with us,my wify said no problem so she went in Nd dressed up. We all went out together to Top rank hotels Ind. Layout Enugu.We got there Nd some of my friends were already seated,one of them was chyking the lady we went out together with Nd she was even flirting with him. I received a call from one of my hommies who just came in from America Nd told him where I was,he came Nd we all started having a good time. Suddenly,the lady that came with us who was having a nice time with one of my hommies based here in the country,started gisting with the guy Nd before I can say jack,she went out with that my friend that just came in from America. I wanted to say something but my wify said I should wait that maybe the guy took her home since its late,but now we re home Nd I ve asked the sister about her Nd she said she has not seen her. Hmmmm. Nawaoo naso some girls dey behave? Should I evacuate her from my boys quarter or I should just chill knowing that she is just hustling?.
lol.. it's just hustling
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Liza99(f): 9:20pm On May 06, 2018
She is a wayward girl....

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
did u also lost respect for ur mum and sister? U ARE A BIG FOOL WITHOUT SHAME
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by four4prax: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2020
let her be, na hustle she dey hustle

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.