Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ibos React With Hashtags - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos React With Hashtags (14850 Views)

Ibos Refused To Co-operate, / Deport Destitute Ibos Back Home To Their Governors / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by bedspread: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2017
MayorofLagos:

If i were GTB i would declare loss following the hashtag reactions, particulely in East...thus showing legitimacy to lay off and close all branches in SE
THEN WHEN U CLOSE, WHO LOSES
Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Jman06(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

A non entity like you cant afford to bank with GTbank
I'm your master any time any day.

Now, bow down and greet your master, slave!
1diot!

2 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Blue3k(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2017
Why has this thread not been moved to tribal or sectional section. There's nothing political about this nonsense. Mynd44 move this thread.
Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by tifany89(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2017
wristbangle:
Weak emotions with shallow decision making leads to dangerous consequences. Boycotting or closure of their accounts could bear huge loss on their part as the bank may lay off SE staffs with other geo-political region people boycotting banks owned by a SE indigene.

For a critical thinker, he/she would know this is not issue of tribalism. Analysing the situation, it is not the job of EFCC to do Debt recovery. What then is the job of Asset Management Company of Nigeria (AMCON)?

We have heard several comments from this story and I would say both party are guilty if thorough forensic/audit confirms it to be so.

Most times you sound reasonable that's why I decided to quote you. The truth is that if you have followed this matter closely , the threads and comments so far then you will agree with me that tribalistic yorubas are the problem and that is the plain truth . The matter is BTW efcc, gtb and innoson, if some Igbos feels that closing their accounts with gtb is a sign of solidarity with innoson, how does that in anyway affects the yorubas with all these hateful comments am seeing everywhere.
Most yorubas here even without getting the facts are against him for no other reason other than him being Igbo and that is the plain truth . For a person to v won in the high court, appeal court and now the case is at the supreme court but yorubas here have already found him guilty . I didn't even know Gtb is owned by a yoruba person until now so how is it now an Igbo vs yoruba affair . Whenever an Igbo man is undergoing stress ,I see how the yorubas here rejoice and make derogatory comments. This country can never grow like this , it's obvious we will be stuck in one place till thy kingdom come .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by goldviaggra: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2017
tifany89:

Most times you sound reasonable that's why I decided to quote you. The truth is that if you have followed this matter closely , the threads and comments so far then you will agree with me that tribalistic yorubas are the problem and that is the plain truth . The matter is BTW efcc, gtb and innoson, if some Igbos feels that closing their accounts with gtb is a sign of solidarity with innoson, how does that in anyway affects the yorubas with all these hateful comments am seeing everywhere.
Most yorubas here even without getting the facts are against him for no other reason other than him being Igbo and that is the plain truth . For a person to v won in the high court, appeal court and now the case is at the supreme court but yorubas here have already found him guilty . I didn't even know Gtb is owned by a yoruba person until now so how is it now an Igbo vs yoruba affair . Whenever an Igbo man is undergoing stress ,I see how the yorubas here rejoice and make derogatory comments. This country can never grow like this , it's obvious we will be stuck in one place till thy kingdom come .
Truth.

5 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:
As Ibos are closing their accounts, the yanmirins working in the bank should also send in their letters of resignation to complete the protest
These people really deserved that appellation of pigs and idiots
I shudder when a Yoruba man calls another person a pig, I mean for real? What an irony. Btw, GTB is dare not mess with a people who contribute more than 50% of their revenue. Go figure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by ProWalker: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

I shudder when a Yoruba man calls another person a pig, I mean for real? What an irony. Btw, GTB is dare not mess with a people who contribute more than 50% of their revenue. Go figure

When I say pig, it’s an understatement, or how do you describe people that pull out statistics from their dirty anus.
Give us the source of your bogus statement
Pig grin

11 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by ProWalker: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2017
tifany89:

Read your comment again and tell me you are not the biggest hypocrite on NL,
On one hand, Ibos are free to show solidarity to one of their own, on the other hand Yorubas are guilty for standing by a bank they considers their own.
I hate to say this, but you Ibos are the greatest problem in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

When I say pig, it’s an understatement, or how do you describe people that pull out statistics from their dirty anus.
Give us the source of your bogus statement
Pig grin
If you close your account today with GTB, it won’t make any difference to GTB but if the average Igbo importer in alaba closes his account, the job of a GTB staff is at stake. Infact according to my in-house sources most of the dormant accounts in the bank are from Osun, Ekiti, Akure, and ogbomosho

4 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by ProWalker: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Jman06:
I'm your master any time any day.

Now, bow down and greet your master, I’m a slave!

my Father is an idiot !

Thanks for the info

4 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by goldviaggra: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:
As Ibos are closing their accounts, the yanmirins working in the bank should also send in their letters of resignation to complete the protest
These people really deserved that appellation of pigs and idiots
Why are you still defacing your environment. Only pigs behave this way....

6 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by ProWalker: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

If you close your account today with GTB, it won’t make any difference to GTB but if the average Igbo importer in alaba closes his account, the job of a GTB staff is at stake. Infact according to my in-house sources most of the dormant accounts in the bank are from Osun, Ekiti, Akure, and ogbomosho

Why do you Ibos lie so easily like this? I’m sure it in your genes.
How many of those criminals in alaba parading themselves as shop owners can go through the rigours of documentation a bank like GTBank requires from commercial and corporate customers, you only see them in fidelity and Diamond banking Halls grin

9 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

Read your comment again and tell me you are not the biggest hypocrite on NL,
On one hand, Ibos are free to show solidarity to one of their own, on the other hand Yorubas are guilty for standing by a bank they considers their own.
I hate to say this, but you Ibos are the greatest problem in Nigeria
A non and influential igbo Emir Sanusi said Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria and last I checked he never retracted that statement so your opinion is not relevant, I think Yoruba should choose between showing solidarity with their brother and causing the end of another Yoruba business
Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by ProWalker: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
goldviaggra:

Why are you still defacing your environment. Only pigs behave this way....

That is obviously your brothers in okomaiko that sells stuff in traffic sharing an unventilated room with 20 others grin

8 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by ProWalker: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

A non and influential igbo Emir Sanusi said Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria and last I checked he never retracted that statement so your opinion is not relevant, I think Yoruba should choose between showing solidarity with their brother and causing the end of another Yoruba business

The context he made it was clear, Yorubas are the problem of the North in Nigeria because they are the most politically astute to take them on.
Yorubas helped chased the military that was giving the North undue advantage in resources allocation back to the barracks when Ibos remained largely silent out of cowardice.
They don’t see the Igbos as a problem because they know how to kill you if you misbehave and nothing happens grin

10 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

The context he made it was clear, Yorubas are the problem of the North in Nigeria because they are the most politically astute to take them on.
They don’t see the Igbos as a problem because they know how to kill you if you misbehave and nothing happens grin
Lol, typical, even if an Hausa man calls you foolish you will accept it gladly. Not surprised, Yoruba leader Tinubu does same

4 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by tifany89(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=imhotep post=63474690]
But you will not divorce your Igbo wife though grin[/quot
Lolz guy you they always get punchline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

That is obviously your brothers in okomaiko that sells stuff in traffic sharing an unventilated room with 20 others grin
I can bet there is no toilet facility in your house hahaha
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ekiti-leads-in-open-defecation-in-nigeria/232631/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2017
Killitoff:

Shut your smelly mouth, you animals just come online to spew rubbish. Which foolish eboes employ Yoruba? Name them. Onye ara
So you mean Yorubas are not employed in the predominantly igbo owned businesses in Lagos? Let’s dtart with beat fm.. no Yoruba working there?

2 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by goldviaggra: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

Didnt you see the tribal marks inscribed on your face or are you so blind that you cannot recognize your ugly face.

4 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by ProWalker: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2017
goldviaggra:

Didnt you see the tribal marks inscribed on your face or are you so blind that you cannot recognize your ugly face.

Get out if your brain is too shallow to come up with better thing
Pig

6 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by uglyafonja: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

You are one of the numerous unintelligent ibos that have made NL no longer interesting to many sane people

Ewu

And you are one of the ewedu sipping idiotic brown roof dilapidated houses dwellers that have made nairaland more interesting for the Igbos.....

The truth bitters......fraudsters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by tifany89(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

You are one of the numerous unintelligent ibos that have made NL no longer interesting to many sane people

Ewu
See you accusing the guy of the exact same thing you are guilty of. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by ProWalker: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

So you mean Yorubas are not employed in the predominantly igbo owned businesses in Lagos? Let’s dtart with beat fm.. no Yoruba working there?

For every one Yoruba employed by Ibo, Taiwo Afolabi employed 10 Igbos in his SIFAX GROUP.
Keep your dirty mouth shut

6 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by goldviaggra: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

Pig
Your mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by goldviaggra: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:

Pig
E pain am.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by ProWalker: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2017
uglyafonja:

And you are one of the ewedu sipping idiotic brown roof dilapidated houses dwellers that have made nairaland more interesting for the Igbos.....

The truth bitters......fraudsters

Ironic when an ibo call Yoruba fraudster grin
The gene of fraud is ingrained in every ibo man they call hustling

9 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by ProWalker: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2017
goldviaggra:

Your mother

Those are village people going to the farm to earn money in honest manner, not innoson chukuma forging the endorsement of shipping documents to clear good fraudulently.
I stand by those honest Yoruba women not your criminal brother grin

10 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by oodualover: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2017
I will say this again. If ibos don't close their GTB account, then will all see them as empty hairy chest beating baboons.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Osun Governorship Tribunal Was Moved To Abuja – Appeal Court / This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes / Dino Melaye Is A Man With No Reputation For Honour Or Decency – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.