Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) (41032 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I wss sad when I found out Jonathan built more power plants than all previous leaders combined and its a fact because I looked it up myself yet its strange he never spoke about it even during the campaigns

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
hucienda:
They say they have removed subsidy - with minimal, if not virtually non-existent opposition from the masses - yet fuel scarcity still remains a way of life for the average Nigerian.

All this ruse is to increase fuel price to say, N200+ per litre ... and to think the people that danced alanta and made noise at Ojota are silent.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by adetayo234: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2017
aolawale025:
Somehow People have been cowed into silence.

And they will also be cowed into silence in 2019. Yes buhari will win, even if he continues to fail and herdsmen continue to kill till then. You want to bet?

3 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Feb 2012, Sept 2012 and May 2015. Brainless monkeys are already trying to force it down our throats that there were never fuel scarcity in that administration.

Pls, any pained monkey can go and screw itself elsewhere because I don't talk to monkeys let alone the brainless ones.
I can only sent 1 monkey here.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by odi1278(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2017
you lack common sense. a back make we dash this fool sense
LionDeLeo:
Feb 2012, Sept 2012 and May 2015. Brainless monkeys are already trying to force it down our throats that there were never fuel scarcity in that administration.

Pls, any pained monkey can go and screw itself elsewhere because I don't talk to monkeys let alone the brainless ones.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by godwin120alex: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2017
bishopkay:
Imagine price of petrol at 300 naira! Well I've always been a critic of this government and I've never believed in them; that's my solace. So as I pay the bitter price for the foolishness and myopia of my fellow countrymen I pray they don't repeat the same mistake twice!

Any sane person alive would never touch buhari with even a 30ft long pole. That man makes failure look simple and interesting! And he's not even bothered about it! I await the pigs, zombies and sophisticated people who forced this man on us to come and tell us
how the market isn't yet deregulated and crap... Bunch of senseless people

This line cracked me the man made failure look simple and interesting! Apt!

4 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by adetayo234: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2017
izzou:
The only reason why I'm happy is that all of us are suffering this scarcity

All those supporting Buhari are still queueing and paying exorbitantly for fuel

By the time Baba finishes with us,na them go still pursue am out

grin

Nobody is pursuing buhari. Don't expect the impossible. He will win in 2019, even if he is rated the worst president in the world
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by StTrump: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2017
Many times have we had scarcity since PMB became presidio? Any small thing you want insult yourself. Oya come and be going
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2017
deebrain:
I personally denounced Jonathan because of the corruption and fuel issue.

As at that time, nobody thought it could get any worse than it was.

Even under a corrupt rule, they had a limit they made sure they did not break. We cried when we heard black market selling fuel at 150naira a litre. We called Jonathan the satan (end time antichrist).

Today, harsh reality.

Abacha's record of hardship has long been broken.

O Lord! Destroy the oppressors of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by horsepower101: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2017
bluetrails7:

I have a hard copy of all projectscarried out under Jonathan. Over 5 pages published by Vanguard , when i saw it, i screamed, so so many projects that weren't publicized. His media team didn't handle his interests well at all.

I still check the list till today regularly

The media propaganda against him was too much. Even if he mentioned them, his enemies would deflect it away from the public with false accusations

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2017
horsepower101:

The media propaganda against him was too much. Even if he mentioned them, his enemies would deflect it away from the public with false accusations

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by obailala(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Only if your future is bright, you won't type that shit... cos it happened then it must continue abi
Shame

Minus the insults, the point the guy you quoted made was in response to the people ignorantly asserting that "there was never fuel scarcity in the past but people removed gej, and now there's scarcity."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by calyto: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
It is surprising that the writer doesn't know the difference between the era of subsidy and now that there is no subsidy.

So i ask, will Buhari force Otedola, Oando, Aiteo etc to import products?

Are major marketers having issues with import finance? or FX? or foreign refineries shutting down in December? This you don't know.

If you want to criticise, let it be constructive. You can blame the government for not fixing our refineries to be able to cater for our local consumption within few days
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by babajeje123(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
deebrain:

#ENDBUHARINOW

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by honharr(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2017
This is the worst of the worst.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2017
odi1278:
you lack common sense. a back make we dash this fool sense
Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2017
obailala:
Minus the insults, the point the guy you quoted made was in response to the people ignorantly asserting that "there was never fuel scarcity in the past but people removed gej, and now there's scarcity."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by hinograce: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2017
So Buhari failure should now justify GEJ failure? Brain miss road gbogbo
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2017
calyto:

It is surprising that the writer doesn't know the difference between the era of subsidy and now that there is no subsidy.

So i ask, will Buhari force Otedola, Oando, Aiteo etc to import products?

Are major marketers having issues with import finance? or FX? or foreign refineries shutting down in December? This you don't know.

If you want to criticise, let it be constructive. You can blame the government for not fixing our refineries to be able to cater for our local consumption within few days

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I just came to revel in the fact that the rain that is falling on my roof is falling on theirs too...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by booblacain(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2017
sureheaven:
There have bn fuel scarcity during festive period especially December time over ten years. So people should shut their mouth up. The fuel marketers have decided to hoard the fuel and the law enforcement agency do nothing than to go to them and take their own chair from them thereby leaving the masses to suffer. So people should stop blaming pmb when we are the problem of ourselves

so who is in charge and responsible for the la enforcement agency?

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2017
sureheaven:
There have bn fuel scarcity during festive period especially December time over ten years. So people should shut their mouth up. The fuel marketers have decided to hoard the fuel and the law enforcement agency do nothing than to go to them and take their own chair from them thereby leaving the masses to suffer. So people should stop blaming pmb when we are the problem of ourselves

5 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fuel scarcity is permitted during Xmas so we'd know the men from the children.

Almost everyone now has a car, but only the more fortunate should drive it to the village and pour dust on the less privileged.

King Nwaamaikpe!

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Abbeysunday(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2017
horsepower101:
Jonathan takes off half fuel subsidy= Protest for 1 week

Buhari takes off all subsidy = Silence

Datz d divrenx.....Nigerians trust buhari,take it or leave it....Hez a man wit integrity honor and d best president nigeria has ever had...Hez just one man how cud he do it alone?? As holy as jesus was during his lifetime dia were stil betrayals in his discipleship
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by obailala(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2017
bluetrails7:

It stretches beyond scarcity, i sense there's a deliberate attempt to ensure refineries do not work until Dangote's refinery is completed. I stay close to the area the refinery is been constructed and there's massive haste, over 200 trucks of sands are been loaded since 5 months now, over 5 million bucks is spent, if you see the haste in which the refinery project is under-going you would sense something's up. Main while the national refineries that the Petroleum minister promised would be fixed within 2 years of power has been relegated to the abyss. You can imagine !

Less not forget, the cement industry was killed in similar fashion deliberately !

Cc : Salamrushdie

Supersystems
Bro, leave all these needless and watery conspiracy theories. This isnt the first time Nigeria is facing a fuel scarcity and Dangote only started his refinery in 2014. The problrm is that we have soooo many greedy Nigerians who would stop at nothing to sabotage Nigeria's progress just for their own little profits; you can start with the NUPENG who started a strike 2 weeks to Christmas (when they know their services are most needed). The list also trickles down to petroleum marketters and distributors from the top down to the filling station owners who always sabotage supply at these periods in order to make more profits.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by emmie14: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You insults. Call your fellow human beings brainless and monkey. Are you really brainy? if yes why are you pointing at Jonathan's administration? Did you read about fuel scarcity in 1993 if you're not born? Oh Nigerians have never experience fuel scarcity apart from Jonathan era? This yeye administration increased fuel from #87 to exorbitantly #145 yet filling stations ran out of the products today and you're blinded over that? What a brainy human you are. How can you compare today and before 2015? Bedsides those days are no more. Buhari knew about the weakness, incompetence, naivety, recklessness of past administrations and promised change and you voted him in only for him to complain and blame Jonathan. What did APC came to change if there was no error? Is not about the incompetence of Jonathan's administration. APC government should change the bad to best. Perfection is their watchword they should live upto their watchword and stop complains that leads to nowhere.

6 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by baralatie(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2017
What's supposed to be a blessing to us has been turned to a cursed by our cursed nd clueless leaders ...
May their source of happiness turn to sorrow... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by onilanre(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fuel scarcity is permitted during Xmas so we'd know the men from the children.

Almost everyone now has a car, but only the more fortunate should drive it to the village and pour dust on the less privileged.

haaaaa shocked
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by StTrump: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Really because PMB is the president does it mean every thing will be perfect?

If you are expecting to see no fuel scarcity sorry is your last name.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by NoBetterNigeria: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2017
My bad

obailala:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmaad Turns Down Conference Invite Because Bobrisky Is On The Panel / Labour Yields To Fg’s Pressure, May Call Off Strike Monday / Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.