Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) (41028 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2017
frankyychiji:
No Sir! Except your deafening silence now means you were vocal then not for patriotic reasons.

Will you just hush it!
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2017
nawtyme:
Best course of action, note their Twitter handles. Troll them on Twitter. Make them responsible for their actions.
LIST THEIR HANDLE PLEASE
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by buJu234: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2017
GEJ allow freedom of speech and Nigerians abused it to remove him,

So PMB decided not to make that same mistake because he doesn't want u to remove him.
So enjoy d change.

U talk against PMB gov't.

U will knw d differences btw democracy & demonstration of crazy via Efcc, Dss, gov't. Regulators etc.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fuel scarcity is permitted during Xmas so we'd know the men from the children.

Almost everyone now has a car, but only the more fortunate should drive it to the village and pour dust on the less privileged.
Onwe Ihe na eme gi n'isi gi.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2017
johnbuck81:
and the monkey's that were out in every news outlet criticizing GEJ are now bowing there smelling heads in shame like a fooolish goat.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A foolish goat is better than all these Idiots!
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2017
calyto:
There we go again.
Why are you jumping from here to there?
How can anyone learn something new if he/she just keep digressing from one topic to another?
Just read what you wrote again and tell me how it is related to the subject of discussion.

Are you saying that government should coerce major marketers to import products
Or that government should take their role and start importing prodcuts?
What exactly is your point?

Psychological deflection

Bye
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by siaco(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Feb 2012, Sept 2012 and May 2015. Brainless monkeys are already trying to force it down our throats that there were never fuel scarcity in that administration.

Pls, any pained monkey can go and screw itself elsewhere because I don't talk to monkeys let alone the brainless ones.

Nobody is telling you that there was no fuel scarcity during GEJ regime, which of the three periods was ending of the year? Beside GEJ was only president, but your slow poke from daura is the president and petroleum minister.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2017
Where is Tam David West`s N40/ltr? liars everywhere!!!
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Gombs(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Going by the date/time stamps on each post we can see there was fuel scarcity February , May and September ( and I'm guessing it's the same year ) , I think Buhari's regime is still better in that respect. More so the scarcity during this regime isn't so prolonged in each case , that can not be said about Jonathan's regime

You're missing the point....

Scarcity is scarcity. From the response those folks gave, aren't you amazed it's quiet now even though fuel was way cheaper then?
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Feb 2012, Sept 2012 and May 2015. Brainless monkeys are already trying to force it down our throats that there were never fuel scarcity in that administration.

Pls, any pained monkey can go and screw itself elsewhere because I don't talk to monkeys let alone the brainless ones.

I'm ashamed this comment is coming from you

You of all people
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Oblang(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2017
eagleeye2:
Shame no fit let them talk again. Where is El Rufai? Where is all the activists that occupied Lagos? where are all the hypocrites that were crucifying GEJ,, and yet they weren't hounded by the security forces. Make them come talk now and see if kirikiri no go be their resting place or kuje.
Bloody hypocrites.

Are there no one criticizing today? Must it come from elrufai and lai Mohammed? U don't expect them to criticize their own just like fayose and ffk didn't criticize gej....u ppl need to learn to live with other ppl's opinion.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Habyz(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
horsepower101:
Notice how nobody ever mentions the name of the current minister of finance or blames her for anything?

Now compare it to how many threads that was opened daily attacking Ngozi okonjo Iweala during jonathan's administration.
Were they lying against her?
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by frankwyte: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2017
This is just the beginning! Enjoy the sufferings all over the land.... I pray Buhari wins again 2019 so that we all we learn the hard way including myself. Though i didn't have opportunity to vote due to engagement but I bought the lies then and was highly irritated by GEJ's gov't. Moral lesson of the story: Never trust APC and most politicians!
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by ugoboss26(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fuel scarcity is permitted during Xmas so we'd know the men from the children.

Almost everyone now has a car, but only the more fortunate should drive it to the village and pour dust on the less privileged.

You have a foul reasoning also, not just foul mouthed, it's allowed my foot.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2017
PastorAji:
shocked

Where is

Sarki
NgeneUkwenu
Madridguy

Nairaland......... lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Guy so u still dey dis area??

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by themanderon: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2017
The problem with most Nigerians is selective amnesia. They choose to remember what suits them. Most of the things we all accused Jonathan of doing has been done by this government if not worse yet the same people that screamed blue murder have decided to bury their heads in the sand. Jonathan was not so good but compared to this buhari government he was a saint.
Lying is what they know how to do best and yet some people that have sold their soul for a bowl of porridge still support them.
They have discovered that we are a nation that hates the truth that's why they never fail to give us our daily dose of lies and drama to keep us busy fighting ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Lol. Even your cry for help was deleted.

Welcome back oga hunger.bad

Hope the urhobo nation is progressing?
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2017
Abbeysunday:

Datz d divrenx.....Nigerians trust buhari,take it or leave it....Hez a man wit integrity honor and d best president nigeria has ever had...Hez just one man how cud he do it alone?? As holy as jesus was during his lifetime dia were stil betrayals in his discipleship
common sharrap there .....speak for yourself not majority ....if buhari is one man was Jonathan ten men? The only reason I supported Buhari against Jonathan was that I assumed that since Buhari was a part of the cabal he would be able to restrict or limit their control since Jonathan was totally helpless....lesson learnt ..never assume...Buhari had over 10 years to prepare for this presidency and leadership role ...but now it's obvious he was only interested in the title of 'MR PRESIDENT'...and not actual governance ..we called Jonathan clueless ...what should we then call this govt?

3 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:
It so sad that many of the posts up there are filled with insults and sentiments.

Nigerians have a right to criticize both the past and present administrations for the different fuel scarcities they have experienced.

Are you expecting me to apologize for criticizing GEJ just because the same situation is happening now?

same person.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2017
Gombs:

You're missing the point....

Scarcity is scarcity. From the response those folks gave, aren't you amazed it's quiet now even though fuel was way cheaper then?

I fail to see your point , there's a fuel scarcity so make your grievance known to the appropriate authorities , what do you stand to gain by comparing past regimes or trying to make it look like those who voted for Buhari are dimwits or made a bad choice. As far as I know it's a two way thing , you probably didn't complain about the ills during Jonathan's regime and some people did , now those who complained then are quiet while you're now vociferous. Still there are those who complained during both regimes and those who didn't. It is what it is , look ahead and think about how to make things better for the nation as a whole.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by gamechanger1: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2017
izzou:
The only reason why I'm happy is that all of us are suffering this scarcity

All those supporting Buhari are still queueing and paying exorbitantly for fuel

By the time Baba finishes with us,na them go still pursue am out

grin

My brother, they will still support him even if its out of spite

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by kings09(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd44, hp u r nt blind to dis language. Lifetime ban
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by hometruth: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2017
They call it karma. if APC do not apologize to Jonathan they will remain vegetables
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by kevoh(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2017
joenor:
I really don't know if Buhari is the cause of fuel scarcity in our nation.
No he is not, the blame should go to the Minister of Petroleum instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by calyto: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm glad you have a name for what you're doing.

bluetrails7:

Psychological deflection

Bye
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by modik(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2017
I guess some mouthed Pay per post e-warriors of PMB have all gone numb.

Oops, deregulation and corruption prone subsidy is the cause of the scarcity.

But wait,...... Who is the Minister of Petroleum sef?

I saw some one that looks like Ngeneukwenu!

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by blesdman(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2017
HYpocrisy in Nigeria is indeed very legendary...What I see here is that Buhari is a dictator, and any critic gets jailed or terrorised with EFCC or any other agency so critics have withdrawn. The only fearless one remains FFK. God bless his soul

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by JusticeGrace: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2017
This thing na everywhere ooo shocked sad angry

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeeew!!!! What a sycophant
1nigeriamyfoot:
u don lick bubu stinking hairy ass this morning?
There are many things to criticise, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt apply common sense when criticising. Yes there's fuel scarcity and that's a bad thing, but if you guys had anything in your skulls before jumping to silly conclusions, you would have understood my comment was referring to people who alluded there was no fuel scarcity in Nigeria before 2015.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
bluetrails7:

Leave wetin Since when did your govt say the refineries would be fixed? Just answer this simple question and silence me please
Every govt since 1999 has been promising to fix the refineries and build new ones. Your theory about Dangote being the reason why the current govt is also failing to fix the refineries (just like every other govt before it failed) is an empty theory.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by bigfather(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
aolawale025:
Somehow People have been cowed into silence.

As in eeehhhhnnnnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP / Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Lekki, Lagos State / Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.