Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (38183 Views)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / Permanently Treat Staphylococcus, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Other Deadly Infection / How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by charles231: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
zolution:

I am neither a doc nor a herbalist, but l want to say to u here or anyone reading this post about STAPHYLOCOCCUS that l have been battling with [b]MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPH INFECTION AFTER 24HRS INCUBATION
for some months n I've spent over 50k for different herbal docs until l almost decided to live with it but then l decided to research on my own about possible herbal remedies to eradicate the Staph Bacteria and to cut the long story short. I got 7 LIME ORANESE, SOME QUANTITIES OF GINGER, GARLIC AND TURMERIC AS I FELT LIKE USING...I WASHED EVERYTHING WITH WATER AND CUT THE LIME RAW WITHOUT PEELING AND I PEELED THE OTHER 3 THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE. PUT THEM INSIDE BIG EMPTY EVA WATER CAN N I ADDED OGOGORO INSIDE TO FERMENT FOR A DAY. THEN I STARTED DRINKING THE EXTRACT WITH THE SMALLEST SCHNAPPS GLASS FIRST THING ONCE I WAKE UP AND LAST THING BEFORE I SLEPT. WHILE AVOIDING EATING MEAT AND ANY FOOD THAT HAS STAYED MORE THAN TWO DAYS. I ATE MOSTLY LIGHT FOOD LIKE INDOMINE, RICE , SPAGHETTI ETC.. SOMETIMES ONCE A DAY . Then l noticed my constantly yellowish urine started turning white slightly. I collected my test result for Urine culture 2days ago n it shows a VERY LITTLE GROWTH OF STAPH. I'm still on the treatment hopefully to go back for the urine culture next week Wednesday. Check the pics below for proof...the Test result before l started the treament and the result while on the treatment!

please help.. i sent you an email.. i need to talk to you please. and how long would i take this?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by naijafox(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
charles231:

please help.. i sent you an email.. i need to talk to you please. and how long would i take this?

Hello boss, how far
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by UkBalesNig(f): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Are you experiencing painful urination?

Burning sensation while urinating?
Needing to urinate frequently?
Sudden urges to empty your bladder, called urinary urgency?
Pain in your central lower abdomen, just above the pubic bone?
Increased vaginal discharge or Penis discharge?
Vaginal bleeding?
Breastmilk coming out from your breast without being pregnant or breastfeeding?
Bleeding between periods?
Bleeding after sexual intercourse?
Abdominal or pelvic pain?
Foul smelling urine?
Blood in the urine?
Feeling of incomplete bladder emptying?
Vaginal irritation?
Itchy Vagina?
Itchy Penis?
Frequent boil in the private part?
Medbunch Herbal Mixture-STD Eradicator is that treatment that helps cure Staphylococcus, syphilis, Gonorrhea, Urinary Tract Infection, Chlamydia and Other infections.

Infections like staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia etc now have resistance to antibiotics and azithromycin.
To make it worse, when you continue using these antibiotics and you are getting positive effects from it, you are putting yourself at an increased risk of getting more infections that resists antibiotics treatment.
The major difference is that this solution is purely Herbal, and once you complete the herbal treatment, you will not fall into any relapse of the infection recurring anymore.
Medbunch Herbal Mixture is an effective Herbal treatment to completely flush out Drug-resistant Sexually Transmitted Infece, Urinary Track Infections, Toilet Infections etc from your body system.

It is purely Herbal.
NAFDAC Approved.
And has no side effects.
Nationwide Delivery
Call/WhatsApp 081 67 51 82 12

We also have herbs for Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation, Impotence, Pile, Ulcer, Women Suffering from infertility etc
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Jonathan39: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
I took rocephine for 5 days but I still have the symptoms
tpapi:
u don't v any problem again, ur result is already sensitive to rocephine and other antibiotics, with rocephine injection b assured dat staph is going to b given its final burial. No staph can withstand rocephine. Just combine the rocephine injection with other antibiotics dat are sensitive to ur result test

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Jonathan39: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
I thought you said you have herbs that can cure staph? cool
Boss plz I was diagnosed of heavy growth of staphylococcus. What do I do about it. It's really causing me itching and pimple like rashes in every part of my body especially my private part and laps. Hope to hear from you soon
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Doneit: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Doctors in the house pls help. I am dying silently. I ve bn treating staph for a long period of time. Last treatmentment was a 10day vancomycin. Went for lab a week after the treatment.both usc and urine came out with "no growth” . I started noticing symptoms after sometime after I ejaculated . Went back to lab . Nd it showed heavy growth of E. coli nd candida . Pls I really need help
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Angel2424: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Doneit:
Doctors in the house pls help. I am dying silently. I ve bn treating staph for a long period of time. Last treatmentment was a 10day vancomycin. Went for lab a week after the treatment.both usc and urine came out with "no growth” . I started noticing symptoms after sometime after I ejaculated . Went back to lab . Nd it showed heavy growth of E. coli nd candida . Pls I really need help

Congrats you have gotten rid of the staph. Ecoli and candida are alot easier to treat. I know ciprotab works on ecoli. While for candida you will need an antifungal drug. Also change your underwears. If that is impossible soak them in hot water. Wash with dettol. Put them in the sun to dry. Then iron afterwards
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Doneit: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Angel2424:

Congrats you have gotten rid of the staph. Ecoli and candida are alot easier to treat. I know ciprotab works on ecoli. While for candida you will need an antifungal drug. Also change your underwears. If that is impossible soak them in hot water. Wash with dettol. Put them in the sun to dry. Then iron afterwards
Thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by motallerni: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
O

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by moststylish(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
motallerni:
Many will not be happy with me. I cured my staph myself and surprised my doctor. I did it by doing research day and night. After four years, i was able to cure my staph. I won't collect a dime from you. U will do everything i tell u by yourself. No charges before and after treatment. I see people are so wicked and are extorting many people either will original cure or fake cure. This is very devilish. I really suffered until i relied on myself and believed in God. I cured myself. I couldn't believe it when i cured staph myself. Thanks to God. I spent so much money on antibiotics and many herbs. I can't call it a waste. It was a good experience and knowledge acquisition process. I am willing to help as much people as i can help for free. Enough is enough. Yes , staph can be 100% cured. Antibiotics kills 70% of staph and your immune system and stomach natural good bacteria is supposed to cure the rest 30% but the same antibiotics u took killed the good bacteria in your gut. The remaining 30% staph will come back fully and strongly. U need to replace the good bacteria u lost while taking antibiotics. I pity people who took so many antibiotics and injections just like me.
Here is the cure :
Buy pure coconut oil - one spoon daily
Buy Cod liver oil - one capsule daily
Buy PURITAN'S PRIDE probiotics - 1 capsule daily.

These list looks simple right?
Please try,i beg u to do. I know u have tried many before. U must try this one. Staph won't kill you. U will survive just like me.

U won't wait for a week before u start seeing good signs. You are lucky for reading this only if the infection u have is really staph and u have bee tested. I checked online. People kept hiding the cure. It's very painful people want to make money with it.
O8o61258448 for free. No charges , no fee. God bless you.
thanks. Please what is the duration for this treatment
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Cuttycool(f): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Motallerni I would like to share this in a health group on Facebook. So many people have been asking help on how to treat this problem. Pls I hope it has no side effect. If this your suggestion is real it will be very beneficial to hundreds of people. Pls post more information on dosage and duration of treatment, thanks.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by BrightShine: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
successking401:
the cost of the medicine is #60,000 .since you are in Lagos,waybill cost is #2,000 total = #62,000. " option B" under this option I will be the one to pay for the first and last lab test,pay for my own lawyer while you pay for yours, finally administer the medicine for two weeks and the cost of this very option is #150,000.(N:B) under this option the agreement thing will take place in Bayelsa but at a place where both of us will agree to meet.the choice is yours.thank you

HELLO
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Akposkiz: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hello what kind of treatment is use for staphylococcus!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married / Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.