Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (38168 Views)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / Permanently Treat Staphylococcus, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Other Deadly Infection / How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2018
engwari:
Fasten your seat Belt
On the second week of October, 2017 I started feeling weak and that's the normal way I feel whenever I'm about to have malaria. I got a malaria drug Coartem to use and after some days, I felt relieved but didn't know the sickness was just about to start.
I began experiencing severe pain in my abdomen, waist, joints and getting tired from within. I ran a MSC test and showed Moderate growth of staph, I went to hospital for different injections and was also taking many different types of strong painkillers and sedatives. I knew I had to stop going to the hospital. I then decided to visit the internet where ''NAIRALAND'' popped up about staphyloccocus and then I began to read.

I was fascinated by Gwab using herbs to cure illness hospital will give drugs that cost hundreds of Naira, he had testimonies on his thread plus he was telling you the herbs combination to use for the ailment. I also was pleased to read testimony of Knowhowk thread. I then decided to contact Dr. Knowhowk, prior to this time I got in touch with Airface, but his drugs was only purging me with no result. I contacted him severally via mail, calls and sms but he never responded and I thought to myself, I have been duped I became skeptical about the Nairaland self-acclaimed 'Doctors'. I had wasted my hard earned money, I was sad, worried and perplexed. I decided to try again, I contacted another Nairaland self-acclaimed Doctor based in Bayelsa Successking401 but this time I was very cautious. He claimed he could cure it and gave two options:
a. I pay NGN50,000 and delivers the drugs or 'mixture'
b. I cures me but with sign an agreement with my layers and I pay NGN150,000
It sounded fair enough but after been swindled by Airface, I like the confident and aggressiveness in which Successking401 was marketing or advertising his products or mixtures, my concern was, he has never gotten any testimony about the efficacy of his products or 'mixture'. Like the saying goes,'Once beaten twice shy'.

I then opted for Dr. Knowhowk, upon contacting him. He told me of how he suffered the same illness and has been free from staphylococcus for 5 years and has developed a cure for it. Alas! I have seen someone that actually suffered from the illness and got cured. I immediately contacted him via whatsapp. I was bombarded with screen shots of testimonies of people he had cured. I was not comfortable with that, it raised a red flag for me. I immediately did a google and nairaland search of him. I was not just comfortable with after CVE90 used his 'concotions' and did not see any result.

At this point, I was frustrated, worried and depressed, my daily thoughts consisted of “How can this be?” “What did I do to deserve this?” and so on because being in pain was painful not to talk of money I have spent. Time was running out and I did not have cash on me. Each day the pain became so severe, and the tiredness so overwhelming that I could hardly get out of bed. The pain and tiredness became so debilitating that my work suffered. If you have suffered with any of these health conditions or similar ones, you will understand the extreme pain and discomfort I was in. In order to cope with the depression and anxiety.

On January 3, 2018 at about 11:21pm, I read this article https://www.nairaland.com/4268583/staphylococcus-aureus-cure-read. Lo and Behold, I was happy because she just drove pass my path and immediately contacted her. She offered to help with the drugs with her own cash once she collected her salary for the following month so as to testify to the potency of the drugs. My heart was filled with joy, because gnss was God sent.
Two months has passed and I did not hear from her, I knew this was another one chance.

At this juncture, I could no longer bear it anymore, because in the local parlance ''All die na die'', I contacted Gwabs, but I observe one thing he kept on pestering me to order now, and we began to negotiate price, I thought to myself, ''do doctors negotiate their drugs?''. After purchasing the drugs, taking it as prescribed for two weeks. I went for the test but the result showed that his drugs did not work and I informed him, he then said,'' drink my urine for the next 7 days''. angry angry. and that was when it dawn on me that all the self acclaimed doctors on Nairaland are BUSINESS MEN and nothing more

To cut the long story short, I never believed I could see today 11th May 2018.Many are experiencing of what I experienced, despite not being holy, he kept me through.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Powell12(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pls has anyone ever tried Lacine capsule from Kolaq herbs, I heard lacine capsule + Libigal cures staph infections completely...please house, how true is this

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by marvelos1: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Moringa leaf had really been of great help
its good

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by snosoar: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2018
SNOSeeds - Think Health, Think Black Seed!

While we don't know if or what you've known about a medicinal herb / spice called black seed (Nigella sativa),

What we know for sure and are enthusiastic to inform you about is that black seed prevents / cures all diseases except death - It's perhaps the best elixir!

Researchers the world over have confirmed this folklore or scriptural fact as seen in over 600 scientific publications on this little sized but immensely great powerhouse of nutrients that intimidates the best man-made combination of nutrients in multivitamins / antioxidants.

In fact, Onifade et al (Nigerian Researchers from UCH - University College Hospital, Ibadan alongside their counterpart from the United Kingdom) have published papers where black seed has cured HIV over and again, one of which is referenced in this post: https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/439518526457817.

Whao! What a companion is black seed, it wonderfully assists with more quantity and quality of milk production in breastfeeding mothers as seen with evidences of published research and case studies in this link https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=478353295907673&id=394649457611391&ref=bookmarks, even while it helps with infertility as evidenced in below paragraphs.

Yes, black seed increased male fertility by working on vital parameters of the sperm like sperm count and motility, even while increasing the quality, further information on scientific studies that confirmed this is seen at https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/397053537370983. Also, female hormonal balance as needed in regulating many syndromes in females has been recorded severally by black seed from menstrual disorders to fibroid and infertility amidst many others.

The miraculous effectiveness of this herb that contains over 100 nutrients (some of which are even yet to be characterized) is such that it dynamically confronts any health challenge by working forward or backward towards Wellness as necessary, for example, it can help for boosting or tempering immunity, it can work to decrease or increase blood pressure as needed - What a feat!

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by snosoar: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
When scientific evidences back a folklore medicine claim as seen in black seed (Nigella sativa), I wonder why one can't confirm the truth of such in this information age, and thereby avail himself of a much more safe, effective, cheap, and sustainable solution that in fact goes beyond solving just a known health challenge, to improving one's health generally, and securing one away from the innumerable health threats plaguing our modern age.

Meanwhile, a very sound health is generally needed for a better chance at great mental and physical activity, and reproduction ability for both sexes.

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Fribery: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2018
vidicious:
you very welcome . Would be glad to assist in the little way I know.
please i sent you a message to your email from nairaland.. please i want to talk to you about this staph
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Fribery: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2018
tpapi:
u don't v any problem again, ur result is already sensitive to rocephine and other antibiotics, with rocephine injection b assured dat staph is going to b given its final burial. No staph can withstand rocephine. Just combine the rocephine injection with other antibiotics dat are sensitive to ur result test

please can you advise me on this my own result.. recently done..

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Deb2020:
. @engwari with an humble heart can you throw more light on your above comment .You said clearly that you have a remedy that can liberate one from staph.and it has helped a number of your clients kick staph out .I repeats you stated clearly your Clients .My thought was that you are also suffering from staphylococcus aureus symptoms ,are you a patient of staph.and at the same time has staph. Patients you are treating ? Has same staph.treatment you use for your Clients solved yours .I would appreciate you throw more light on these .God bless you as you do not feel annoyed giving answers to what are not clear to me .
swizzgarde
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Maxchu: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fribery:

please can you advise me on this my own result.. recently done..
. Fribery ,Save your energy ,time and worries about this staph.thing ,try to change your Orientation and understanding,that is the only way you can start to learn how to Liberate your Mind .Take it or leave it ,If truly you are correctly diagnose of Staph .aureus ,It has No Cure ,Someone advised you take Rocephine ,you don't have to combine two different Antibiotics together its wrong . I took Rocephine before because it showed in my Medical test then but experienced little Relief before I knew it Symptoms are back. If you check your medical Result you find some Antibiotics that were listed ,The ones with +++ is most sensitive to your own strain of Bacteria Use that ,However I wish you some Relief anyway ,Staph. Aureus is such a Stubborn bacteria that would Turn you against any Doctor in the World.It makes you fight ,Cursed any Doctor .I advise Doctors that Claim they can cure staph to stop saying this ,They should mention Care and Management .There are claims by Alternatives ,Well I am about to see that ,I have offered no advance Payment I Pay only after I might have seen result option,, At least Some good relieves .I am on it .
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by ccwizard: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2018
Hello i think any one with staph infection should try tumeric and black pepper combination. U can research about it. Its known to destroy resistant bacteria.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Fribery: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Maxchu:
. Fribery ,Save your energy ,time and worries about this staph.thing ,try to change your Orientation and understanding,that is the only way you can start to learn how to Liberate your Mind .Take it or leave it ,If truly you are correctly diagnose of Staph .aureus ,It has No Cure ,Someone advised you take Rocephine ,you don't have to combine two different Antibiotics together its wrong . I took Rocephine before because it showed in my Medical test then but experienced little Relief before I knew it Symptoms are back. If you check your medical Result you find some Antibiotics that were listed ,The ones with +++ is most sensitive to your own strain of Bacteria Use that ,However I wish you some Relief anyway ,Staph. Aureus is such a Stubborn bacteria that would Turn you against any Doctor in the World.It makes you fight ,Cursed any Doctor .I advise Doctors that Claim they can cure staph to stop saying this ,They should mention Care and Management .There are claims by Alternatives ,Well I am about to see that ,I have offered no advance Payment I Pay only after I might have seen result option,, At least Some good relieves .I am on it .

so if staph has no cure are we going to do.. stay and die? ..
see i wouldnt even come to this health section or visit any hospital if i wasnt seeing any symptoms but this constant pain in the heart, body pains, headache, fever/internal hotness and the rest always disturbing my life on a daily. how does someone liberate his mind, i should lie down and just sleep till my heart stops beating.. abi you dont know this staph kills.. mind you even my full blood count shows some over the normal range results. the reason you hear docs say there is nothing like staph is bcus they dont really know how to approach the sickness. there is something called MRSA that is staph.. its difficult to treat but after the first round of treatment and you go back to the nigerian doctor telling him/her that it has not gone they would say "then its not staph".. also all the results that i did were in standard hospitals all manner of test.. i did at navy hospital, did at meridian at ph - even oil companies send there staffs there, only dis last one that was done in union diagnostic opposite lasuth because lasuth are not doing seminal test, they kept posting me to come back on monday for like 3weeks thats when i just went to the lab they recommended.. went you go there most of the people going to lasuth come there to do test.. im really disappointed with the lasuth how teaching hospital will not have seminal test.. after this lasuth. no more. i will just zero my mind and fast and pray..maybe turn vegetarian too.. i wish you relief and pray the herbal works for you. cheers!!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Fribery: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2018
ccwizard:
Hello i think any one with staph infection should try tumeric and black pepper combination. U can research about it. Its known to destroy resistant bacteria.

this works great for the boils. thanks for sharing..
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
is that not what Korofoh mention from time past
Fribery:

this works great for the boils. thanks for sharing..
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
it does not work
Powell12:
Pls has anyone ever tried Lacine capsule from Kolaq herbs, I heard lacine capsule + Libigal cures staph infections completely...please house, how true is this
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Korofoh: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
leave them.
engwari:
is that not what Korofoh mention from time past
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by theachiever: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Apart from urine culture where else can staph detect, someone should help me
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by tpapi: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2018
theachiever:
Apart from urine culture where else can staph detect, someone should help me
go n do a semen test, it is called SFA Test in d lab
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Adalassy: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Fribery:

see i wouldnt even come to this health section or visit any hospital if i wasnt seeing any symptoms but this constant pain in the heart, body pains, headache, fever/internal hotness and the rest always disturbing my life on a daily. how does someone liberate his mind, i should lie down and just sleep till my heart stops beating.. abi you dont know this staph kills.. mind you even my full blood count shows some over the normal range results. the reason you hear docs say there is nothing like staph is bcus they dont really know how to approach the sickness. there is something called MRSA that is staph.. its difficult to treat but after the first round of treatment and you go back to the nigerian doctor telling him/her that it has not gone they would say "then its not staph".. also all the results that i did were in standard hospitals all manner of test.. i did at navy hospital, did at meridian at ph - even oil companies send there staffs there, only dis last one that was done in union diagnostic opposite lasuth because lasuth are not doing seminal test, they kept posting me to come back on monday for like 3weeks thats when i just went to the lab they recommended.. went you go there most of the people going to lasuth come there to do test.. im really disappointed with the lasuth how teaching hospital will not have seminal test.. after this lasuth. no more. i will just zero my mind and fast and pray..maybe turn vegetarian too.. i wish you relief and pray the herbal works for you. cheers!!

Hello Fribery, Staphylococcus can be cured. I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and I handle such all the time.

Even now I am on my way to sending one of my remedies for staphylococcus eradication to a patient in Nigeria. Edo state through one of the transport buses going to Nigeria from Ghana.

Let me know if you would be interested in it. God bless

My email is Adamslaseio@gmail.com

Cc maxchu

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fribery:

please i sent you a message to your email from nairaland.. please i want to talk to you about this staph

Hello hi I replied you back via my Gmail. Ushamartinltd@gmail.com.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Olamsoh: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2018
engwari:
Fasten your seat Belt
On the second week of October, 2017 I started feeling weak and that's the normal way I feel whenever I'm about to have malaria. I got a malaria drug Coartem to use and after some days, I felt relieved but didn't know the sickness was just about to start.
I began experiencing severe pain in my abdomen, waist, joints and getting tired from within. I ran a MSC test and showed Moderate growth of staph, I went to hospital for different injections and was also taking many different types of strong painkillers and sedatives. I knew I had to stop going to the hospital. I then decided to visit the internet where ''NAIRALAND'' popped up about staphyloccocus and then I began to read.

I was fascinated by Gawab using herbs to cure illness hospital will give drugs that cost hundreds of Naira, he had testimonies on his thread plus he was telling you the herbs combination to use for the ailment. I also was pleased to read testimony of Knowhowk thread. I then decided to contact Dr. Knowhowk, prior to this time I got in touch with Airface, but his drugs was only purging me with no result. I contacted him severally via mail, calls and sms but he never responded and I thought to myself, I have been duped I became skeptical about the Nairaland self-acclaimed 'Doctors'. I had wasted my hard earned money, I was sad, worried and perplexed. I decided to try again, I contacted another Nairaland self-acclaimed Doctor based in Bayelsa Successking401 but this time I was very cautious. He claimed he could cure it and gave two options:
a. I pay NGN50,000 and delivers the drugs or 'mixture'
b. I cures me but with sign an agreement with my layers and I pay NGN150,000
It sounded fair enough but after been swindled by Airface, I like the confident and aggressiveness in which Successking401 was marketing or advertising his products or mixtures, my concern was, he has never gotten any testimony about the efficacy of his products or 'mixture'. Like the saying goes,'Once beaten twice shy'.

I then opted for Dr. Knowhowk, upon contacting him. He told me of how he suffered the same illness and has been free from staphylococcus for 5 years and has developed a cure for it. Alas! I have seen someone that actually suffered from the illness and got cured. I immediately contacted him via whatsapp. I was bombarded with screen shots of testimonies of people he had cured. I was not comfortable with that, it raised a red flag for me. I immediately did a google and nairaland search of him. I was not just comfortable with after CVE90 used his 'concotions' and did not see any result. Nija90 can tell you more.
At this point, I was frustrated, worried and depressed, my daily thoughts consisted of “How can this be?” “What did I do to deserve this?” and so on because being in pain was painful not to talk of money I have spent. Time was running out and I did not have cash on me. Each day the pain became so severe, and the tiredness so overwhelming that I could hardly get out of bed. The pain and tiredness became so debilitating that my work suffered. If you have suffered with any of these health conditions or similar ones, you will understand the extreme pain and discomfort I was in. In order to cope with the depression and anxiety.

On January 3, 2018 at about 11:21pm, I read this article https://www.nairaland.com/4268583/staphylococcus-aureus-cure-read. Lo and Behold, I was happy because she just drove pass my path and immediately contacted her. She offered to help with the drugs with her own cash once she collected her salary for the following month so as to testify to the potency of the drugs. My heart was filled with joy, because gnss was God sent.
Two months has passed and I did not hear from her, I knew this was another one chance.

At this juncture, I could no longer bear it anymore, because in the local parlance ''All die na die'', I contacted Gwabs, but I observe one thing he kept on pestering me to order now, and we began to negotiate price, I thought to myself, ''do doctors negotiate their drugs?''. After purchasing the drugs, taking it as prescribed for two weeks. I went for the test but the result showed that his drugs did not work and I informed him, he then said,'' drink my urine for the next 7 days''. angry angry. and that was when it dawn on me that all the self acclaimed doctors on Nairaland are BUSINESS MEN and nothing more

To cut the long story short, I never believed I could see today 11th May 2018.Many are experiencing of what I experienced, despite not being holy, he kept me through.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Fribery:

stop actually can be cured PERMANENTLY. I was once a victim. I had staph October 2017 & struggled with it till December 2019. It was not easy. antibiotics didn't really helped even a one time drug or herbs cured it only 4 it 2 come back. it actually sapped my money. I had 2 change diet & resort to different topical & internal treatments before it was cured totally. be careful not to waste ur money on some herbs. i can guide u through by God's grace. I will tell u de tins 2 buy & u will prepare it with ur own hands so dt u will be more confident about what you are taking. am on whatsapp 08142827287
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by hidhrhis(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kkufre:

stop actually can be cured PERMANENTLY. I was once a victim. I had staph October 2017 & struggled with it till December 2019. It was not easy. antibiotics didn't really helped even a one time drug or herbs cured it only 4 it 2 come back. it actually sapped my money. I had 2 change diet & resort to different topical & internal treatments before it was cured totally. be careful not to waste ur money on some herbs. i can guide u through by God's grace. I will tell u de tins 2 buy & u will prepare it with ur own hands so dt u will be more confident about what you are taking. am on whatsapp 08142827287
Can u release the recipe for the cure
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
hidhrhis:

Can u release the recipe for the cure

it's not only one recipe. am just being sincere. I've learnt a lot from staph. u can't cure it wit only one recipe lest it it'll come back. u attack it from different angles with different recipes. it's not just something I can post here. that's y I preferred whatsapp so I can give the person my full supervision highest one or two months supervision so as 2 be sure the staph is cured completely.
the way u asked this question seems as if u think am a scam.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by hidhrhis(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kkufre:

it's not only one recipe. am just being sincere. I've learnt a lot from staph. u can't cure it wit only one recipe lest it it'll come back. u attack it from different angles with different recipes. it's not just something I can post here. that's y I preferred whatsapp so I can give the person my full supervision highest one or two months supervision so as 2 be sure the staph is cured completely.
the way u asked this question seems as if u think am a scam.
Ain't think u are a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Fribery: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kkufre:

noted!. i will get back to you when i can. but not too soon cus im tied to something..cheers!!
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
hidhrhis:

Ain't think u are a scam

it's okay. you can reach me on whatsapp on that number. I prefer a one on one chat. the recipe is not just one. I'll be weekly (I'll guide you on the treatment & u will use ur own hand & buy it & prepare dem ursef with ur own mony). it's not herbal.
I'll keep changing the recipe weekly 4 one month cos staph easily gets used 2 one recipe.
I don't want 2 say much again lest many will begin 2 say it's a scam. we can chat on whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos) / Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre / Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.