Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (38179 Views)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / Permanently Treat Staphylococcus, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Other Deadly Infection / How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
hidhrhis:
Ain't think u are a scam
the recipe will will also treat candida & e-coli infection.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by hidhrhis(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kkufre:

it's okay. you can reach me on whatsapp on that number. I prefer a one on one chat. the recipe is not just one. I'll be weekly (I'll guide you on the treatment & u will use ur own hand & buy it & prepare dem ursef with ur own mony). it's not herbal.
I'll keep changing the recipe weekly 4 one month cos staph easily gets used 2 one recipe.
I don't want 2 say much again lest many will begin 2 say it's a scam. we can chat on whatsapp.
Okay I'm gonna chat u up bro
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by thabdulgafar(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hello Fribery, Staphylococcus can be cure via herbs. I have an alternative herbal therapy that can handle such and other (STDs & STI) related cases.

There's no doubt that so many people have had all manners of bad experiences as related to above mentioned disease that doesn't mean it can't be treated.

The reason why many people believe it can't be treated mostly LADIES is because before treatment commence.

LADIES ONLY VERY VERY IMPORTANT

All pants must be changed or if such person is not financially buoyant(There's another method) reason is because those pants are contaminated with bacteria and if treatment commence without changing set of pants the disease will keep coming back.

The symptoms experience is different i.e what Mr. A symptoms might be different from Mr. B symptoms.

For inquiring, question and interested client can reach me via �:th.abdulgafar@gmail.com.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
hidhrhis:

Okay I'm gonna chat u up bro

it's okay. I'll advice you to be careful not to spend too much money on those advertising herbs because you don't know what they mixed & honestly, staph in particular can not be cured with just a single herbs cos I ran into a herbal guy dt demanded 30k from me just 4 a single herbs.

please whenever you are chatting me up, I'll like 2 see ur RECENT culture test result that proves you have staphylococcus.
The recipe is for staphylococcus, candida, e-coli & oda minor infections.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by snosoar: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
SNOSeeds - Think Health, Think Black Seed!

While we don't know if or what you've known about a medicinal herb / spice called black seed (Nigella sativa),

What we know for sure and are enthusiastic to inform you about is that black seed prevents / cures all diseases except death - It's perhaps the best elixir!

Researchers the world over have confirmed this folklore or scriptural fact as seen in over 500 scientific publications on this little sized but immensely great powerhouse of nutrients that intimidates the best man-made combination of nutrients in multivitamins / antioxidants.

In fact, Onifade et al (Nigerian Researchers from UCH - University College Hospital, Ibadan alongside their counterpart from the United Kingdom) have published papers where black seed has cured HIV over and again, one of which is referenced in this post: https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/439518526457817

Furthermore, black seed increased male fertility by working on vital parameters of the sperm like sperm count and motility, even while increasing the quality, further information on scientific studies that confirmed this is seen at https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/397053537370983. Even female hormonal balance as needed in regulating many syndromes in females has been recorded severally by black seed from menstrual disorders to fibroid and infertility amidst many others.

The miraculous effectiveness of this herb that contains over 100 nutrients (some of which are even yet to be characterized) is such that it dynamically confronts any health challenge by working forward or backward towards Wellness as necessary, for example, it can help for boosting or tempering immunity, it can work to decrease or increase blood pressure as needed - What a feat!

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2018
engwari:
Please, I went for urine culture test and it showed positive for Staph Aureas and Sensitivity showed Ciprotab.The lab scientists advised me against Augmentin because being a higher antibiotic the bacteria might develop resistance which might be dangerous.
1. Is the dosage of Cipro I took, good enough?
2. What's the best antibiotic for Staph?
3. How is it best prevented? Is there any preventive drugs one can take periodically to prevent it??
4. I read of the drugs Hipprex, Urex and Cranberries. are they readily available??

Thanks for the answers. Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?
I was advised to use English and Herbal

*************************************************************************************************************

Thank you all that contributed. However, I have gone for a test which will come out on Wednesday 7th February, 2018.

THE TEST SHOWED MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AEURUS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

NB: Many are actually suffering from staph and other sexaully transmitted diseases but are ashamed to speak out because of the stigma in NIGERIA.

My advice seek help, NL is not a hospital and most especially be careful with the people here.
Labracine is fake- own by Stanley Obi
Airface herbs makes you stool
Gwabs herbs did not work for me
Kedi and GNLD does not work for the above subject matter.[/i].

*******************************************************************************************************************

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka (MBBS, MRCPUK) has come out to clear us on why Staphylococcus aureus diagnosis is a scam in Nigeria.

According to the UK based physician, staphylococcus causing low sperm count is a scam in Nigeria’s medical world, there is no such disease.

He explained that Staphylococcus aureus organisms are ubiquitous and can be found all over our bodies including our skin and as such can contaminate swabs and give you a wrong result.

“Don’t take antibiotics for this scam diagnosis. If I take any sample from your body, it will be contaminated with staphylococcus aureus.

This diagnosis is a huge scam in Nigeria’s medical industry used in extorting money from our ignorant population.

Everybody (you and I) will always test positive to staphylococcus on tissues. If I take a swab from your urethra/joystick, it will come back testing positive for staphylococcus because staphylococcus is everywhere on our bodies/skins as they are part of our body’s natural flora. The swab will almost always be contaminated by staphylococcus.

If you have skin infection or pneumonia caused by staphylococcus – this is a different ball game and antibiotics are required.

If you have a low sperm count, see an endocrinologist and a urologist to investigate it NOT a laboratory technician or scientist. It is much more complex than you may think” he said

He continued:

“I WILL KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNTIL IT SINKS IN!

STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS SCAM IN NIGERIA:

Staphylococcus aureus is a type of bacteria found normally in the nose, respiratory (breathing) tract and on the skin.

Because these bacteria are on our skin, when taking a swab (high vaginal swab for example), chances are that you may brush through the skin and get the swab contaminated by staphylococcus aureus. Now, when that swab is sent to the laboratory for culture it will grow staphylococcus aureus. This does not mean that you are infected with staphylococcus aureus requiring treatment of any kind.

We are all carrying staphylococcus aureus around. It does not mean we are infected or unwell needing treatment.

Staphylococcus aureus is not transmitted sexually neither is it a sexually transmitted disease.

Staphylococcus aureus does not caused infertility (male or female), impotence or premature ejaculation.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause weak erection of the joystick.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause waist pain.

Staphylococcus aureus does not move like worms all over the body.

Staphylococcus aureus is not contacted via toilet seats.

Nigerian scammers attribute staphylococcus aureus to almost every disease in a standard medical textbook. This is wrong and these scammers should be named and shamed.

However, staphylococcus aureus can cause some nasty infections such as skin infections in the form of abscesses, cellulitis, impetigo, folliculitis and toxic epidermal necrolysis. Staphylococcus aureus can also cause food poisoning, breast infections, endocarditis (heart infection), osteomyelitis (bone infection), pneumonia (lung infection) and blood infection. But in these causes the infected persons won’t be walking around, having sex/fun and smiling. They’ll be terribly unwell and in intensive care unit somethings.”

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka (MBBS, MRCPUK).
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE PRODUCTS,IF NO USE IT,EVERYTHING ABOUT STAPH WILL CLEAR,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Fribery: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Kkufre:

stop actually can be cured PERMANENTLY. I was once a victim. I had staph October 2017 & struggled with it till December 2019. It was not easy. antibiotics didn't really helped even a one time drug or herbs cured it only 4 it 2 come back. it actually sapped my money. I had 2 change diet & resort to different topical & internal treatments before it was cured totally. be careful not to waste ur money on some herbs. i can guide u through by God's grace. I will tell u de tins 2 buy & u will prepare it with ur own hands so dt u will be more confident about what you are taking. am on whatsapp 08142827287

i just sent you a message via whatsapp
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2019
Fribery:

i just sent you a message via whatsapp

it's okay. sorry I replied late. there's no problem
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Someone1one: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ttbaby.same here
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by thabdulgafar(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2019
Sexually transmitted infections (STI) also known as sexually transmitted diseases (STD) are infection that are commonly spread by sexual activity, symptoms and signs may include vaginal discharge, pelvic pain, penile discharge, ulcer on or around genitals, pain, rashes etc.

There's no doubt so many people have had series of bad experiences and quack treatment that doesn't mean it can't be treated.

This product is 100% herbal formulated to cure STDs/STI in the body and also serve as prevention against any infectious disease.

This herbs product is naturally originates from leaves, plant, seeds of many plants from natural substances.

This product is non - toxic and fit for human consumption.

The ingredients is fully locally sourced.

Treatment:
Herbs for detoxification
Herbs for STDs/STI
Some chronic cases requires more medication.

For more details call/Whatsapp: +2348039441435.

The first wealth is health.

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Emmyk(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Someone1one:
Ttbaby.same here
Bro, I messaged you last month in the thread you commented about fixing the ringing ear you had with ogogoro. Yet to hear from you...
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by kikogarcia: 4:31am On Jan 30, 2019
Go to the hospital and ask a professional doctor for advice.
I think that is the best choice for you. More on bacterial transcriptome
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Uhenry07: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2019
Why not buy herbal supplement that has been proven to put an end to staph and other related infectious diseases. you can contact me for assiatnce
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by ogona213: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
deriod:

yeah its a support group,we share experiences n relieves we've tried .
Plea
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by ogona213: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
successking401:
the cost of the medicine is #60,000 .since you are in Lagos,waybill cost is #2,000 total = #62,000. " option B" under this option I will be the one to pay for the first and last lab test,pay for my own lawyer while you pay for yours, finally administer the medicine for two weeks and the cost of this very option is #150,000.(N:B) under this option the agreement thing will take place in Bayelsa but at a place where both of us will agree to meet.the choice is yours.thank you

Can yo
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
ogona213:

Can you chat me up on whatsapp
sorry I don't do WhatsApp. feel free to call me
Please remove your phone number from here
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by moststylish(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
successking401:
any body can claim anything,yes i agree.but my dear if you are sure you are suffering from staphylococcus aureus,please let's talk.just a little advice for you,if you want to treat it with oyibo medicine pls don't waste a dime in this country,travel abroad.but if you want it treated and flushed out with herbs,lets talk.i can do it
how can you flush staph with herbs
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
moststylish:
how can you flush staph with herbs
are u suffering from staph?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by moststylish(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
successking401:
are u suffering from staph?
not really but I want to find the cure for someone very dear
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2019
moststylish:
not really but I want to find the cure for someone very dear
take the advantage.( N:B) I also have option for payment after cure have been confirmed although the price is different.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by yazga: 10:21am On May 20, 2019
wink
successking401:
take the advantage.( N:B) I also have option for payment after cure have been confirmed although the price is different.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Naijageak(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2019
Prj and others can successfully cure staph infection and other ailments.
If you are suffering from the above kindly check my signature
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 23, 2019
Naijageak:
Prj and others can successfully cure staph infection and other ailments.
If you are suffering from the above kindly check my signature
Boss plz I was diagnosed of heavy growth of staphylococcus. What do I do about it. It's really causing me itching and pimple like rashes in every part of my body especially my private part and laps. Hope to hear from you soon
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Healthyway15: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Staphylococcus is a type of bacteria that can cause many types of infections in your body. It is common bacteria found on most people's skin, and often it does not cause disease.

There are different types of staphylococci bacteria that cause infections, but the most common type of the staph infections is caused by Staphylococcus aureaus. If the bacteria gain access to the body either through a wound on the skin or via the respiratory tract, they can cause serious infections.

While anyone can get a staph infection, some conditions put people at higher risk including : newborns, skin injuries, diabetes, breastfeeding women, lung disease etc.

Symptoms of Staph infections
Pus-filled abscesses (also called boils), pain, swelling and redness in the area of the infection is common. If the staph infection is in the blood (Sepsis), symptoms can include fever, cold and low blood pressure.

Types of Diseases caused by Staph Infection include : Impetigo (superficial skin infection), cellulitis (an infection of the skin layers), staph bacteria in the lungs can cause pneumonia. If staph infection gets into the bloodstream, it can spread to other organs and cause severe and life-threatening infections (Sepsis). Sepsis can lead to shock or multi-organ failure, which can rapidly lead to death.

Staph Infection and Male Infertility
Urinogenital tract infections in males are one of the leading factors in infertility in males. It has been demonstrated that S. aureaus infection significantly interferes with semen quality and activity. It deteriorates the volume of semen and concentration of sperm as well as the motility, morphology and vitality of sperm, thereby making it difficult for the sperm to fertilize an egg.

Staph Infection and Female Infertility
Staph Infection can profoundly affect all the phases of a woman's life in relation to the period of pre-pregnancy, fertilization, pregnancy and reproduction. In particular, staph infection is presumed to be a contributing factor for the adverse pregnancy outcomes outcomes and female infertility.

It causes bad odour vaginal discharge and is casually associated with sexually transmitted infections. It can affect the female infertility in the following way: premature ovarian failure, endometriosis, abnormal foetal implantation etc.

Treatment for Staphylococcus Infection
Antibiotics strategy is considered the most remarkable method of treatment of staph infections. However, the emergence of antibiotics resistance to antibiotic drugs has dramatically increased in the past few decades.

Staphylococcus aureaus is notorious for its ability to acquire the resistance to many antibiotic drugs such as methicillin, penicillin etc. That's why it renders most antibiotic drugs ineffective.

But fortunately, there are proven and effective natural food supplements (not DRUGS) to treat all forms of diseases and ailments. We recommend suitable supplements (at accurate combination and specific dosages) of our Reputable Company to treat Staphylococcus and in both gender completely.

For enquiries, you can get in touch with on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by SteveOfu: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2019
Op! Have you seen the cure?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by otorvick: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
please has anyone try dis bitter Plus herbal capsules

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by SteveOfu: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
it does not work
otorvick:
please has anyone try dis bitter Plus herbal capsules
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by donflex1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
successking401:
I’m interested in your treatment, how do i contact you. I reside in ph
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by successking401(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
donflex1:

check my signature. you will see my contact number there.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by SteveOfu: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
donflex1:

Be careful

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married / Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.