Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

"I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters (20089 Views)

Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Babachukwu: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
nero2face:
BABA u don't have to mention, we're even more committed this time, and we'll do everything within our power to make sure u get to DAURA SAFELY come 2019...we'll continue to support ur quest even if it means carrying ur luggages on de shoulder to DAURA...what are good citizens for grin grin grin grin
Very good of you, what Buhari has done to the majority of Nigerians is what God will do in your life....... Why can't you shout a better amen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by hardeycute(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu

This is not romance section
I have been observing you for quite a while and I can confirm you are misogynist.What do you mean this is not a romance section ?

She can't hold an opinion?You are free to keep supporting the failure but you should not allow your foolishness and blindness to influence you into l attacking people with different views especially the opposite sex

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by driveiwe(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
nero2face:
BABA u don't have to mention, we're even more committed this time, and we'll do everything within our power to make sure u get to DAURA SAFELY come 2019...we'll continue to support ur quest even if it means carrying ur luggages on de shoulder to DAURA...what are good citizens for grin grin grin grin
Guy you are bad... Lolz

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by citlali01: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Dr Ahiga has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Dr Ahiga, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Dr Ahiga for your own testimony on: (ahigahealing@yahoo.com).
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by jaxxy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Baba you don't need to thank us

I and other progressives will stand with you to this last whistle

God bless Mr president

Muhammadu Buhari My Living God will Bless you

All your enemies will not know peace

I need buhari to do smtn drastic to convince me to vote him again 2019 cos right now im seriously rethinking my stand. He has tried bt has failed to impress. If any party fields any credible enough candidate vote cud swing. This is democracy
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Mintayo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
2019 come Kia Kia.
Please help save Anuoluwapo. https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life#63525567
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by duality(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
His supporters are in various petrol stations looking for fuel. One of his supporters got his Honda Crv, bashed at petrocam in lekki, when one Mazda bus driver wanted to chance him at the petrol station. The other of his supporter got beaten AT NIPCO petrol station, ado Road. He was so foolish not to know that men are not smiling with buhari's government.

One of his other supporter, ... That agbero who voted for you simply because Baba told him to vote APC, was beaten this morning by Federal SARS at ikota first gate, for opening barricade to collect money from people. Why wouldn't he do that, when he had waited for the 5000 naira you promised and failed to deliver.

These stories are not made up. They are true and they happened today.

Mr Buhari, talk another thing jare.

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sai Baba people are dying, please go back to Duara

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by erico2k2(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I can't imagine how I spent three years pointing out and explaining your achievements to many non supporters.

You had your sour points and I hope you'd work on them.

You saw Nigeria through the toughest times when all looked bleak and now we are reaping the rewards.

If I didn't back down then, why should I now?
ahah have you been out today?
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Comrsum: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
At least you can't satisfy everybody. Even God that created heaven and earth still have enemies. God created you and I without campaign to anyone.
How possible can ordinary human being can't has enemies?
BABA BUHARI we thanks God for your life and I , at least some person that spread rumour of you are not more again.
My brother and sister you better wish others well as their life is not in your permission. The down fall of Mr president muhammadu buhari families can ever been of that your father.
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by bejeria101(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
nero2face:
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by ruffDiamond: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
well ...I dey vex small sha..hope all this pain go still turn to gain..if not ehn

I just ready to vote okorocha...even if na just to build my own statue

in the heart of IMO
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Baba, Nigerians are paying the price for your stupidity and lack of vision.

You have presided over the most divisive, tribalistic and incompetent administration this country has ever known.

Your cowbrain Fulani brothers have been running amok killing, raping and destroying the livelihoods of many farmers while you pretend not to notice.

The naira has lost more than 200% of its value thanks to your mismanagement of our economy.

I could say more, but right now I'm sitting in darkness because there has been no electricity for the past 8 hrs and my battery is running as low as my regard for you.

I can't fuel my gen because your Muslim brothers in the NNPC have decided to make Christians suffer this Christmas.

But the God I serve is not like the useless one you believe in. He will surely see you safely out of Aso Rock come 2019 IJMN.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by resurgentxtian4: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
Baba, Nigerians are paying the price for your stupidity and lack of vision.

You have presided over the most divisive, tribalistic and incompetent administration this country has ever known.

Your cowbrain Fulani brothers have been running amok killing, raping and destroying the livelihoods of many farmers while you pretend not to notice.

The naira has lost more than 200% of its value thanks to your mismanagement of our economy.

I could say more, but right now I'm sitting in darkness because there has been no electricity for the past 8 hrs and my battery is running as low as my regard for you.

I can't fuel my gen because your Muslim brothers in the NNPC have decided to make Christians suffer this Christmas.

But the God I serve is not like the useless one you believe in. He will surely see you safely out of Aso Rock IJMN.

Amen oooo. The thing has gotten to a head and Christians are sufferings in Nigeria with the concomitant excitement of the muslims that one of their own is in power. We pray for God to help us the way he did in the time of Abacha. The leadership of the RCCG is complicit in what Christians are facing in Nigeria because they endorsed this administration because of a Vice Presidential slot for their Pastor and they owe Christians a big apology. I won’t say more than that. Those who are discerning will imbibe my message.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by seanatist(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
....gerrahere!....idiotic man i bought fuel 200 per litre this morning..so annoying.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Amen oooo. The thing has gotten to a head and Christians are sufferings in Nigeria with the concomitant excitement of the muslims that one of their own is in power. We pray for God to help us the way he did in the time of Abacha. The leadership of the RCCG is complicit in what Christians are facing in Nigeria because they endorsed this administration because of a Vice Presidential slot for their Pastor and they owe Christians a big apology. I won’t say more than that. Those who are discerning will imbibe my message.

I used to respect VP Osinbanjo. It's a shame that he has compromised his standing as a Christian to tie himself down with an Anti Christ regime.
I pray he reconsiders his position before he reaps the whirlwind of God's wrath.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by oloriooko(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
I thought as one grows in age you become more sobber and less unstable but bubu defies anything like these
He lied and is now smooching the same people that trusted his sense of judgement cuz 2019 is fast approaching.
I said it even b4 the elections that bubu had no blueprint for economic development and he has proven me right
Posterity will judge you sir for making nigeria worse than you met it

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by sarrki(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You ehn
Your matter weak me
You are so dumb

Keep quiet
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by opomulero101(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

God bless Mr president

Peace indeed when there is sectarian clashes in d north east caused by fulani herdsmen, not forgeting
d boko haram.
u can lick his ass dumbo

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by resurgentxtian4: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

I used to respect VP Osinbanjo. It's a shame that he has compromised his standing as a Christian to tie himself down with an Anti Christ regime.
I pray he reconsiders his position before he reaps the whirlwind of God's wrath.

My brother may God bless you and increase your understanding. This is the exact thing I was telling some Muslims and politically correct Christians about VP Osinbajo on politics section but the Muslim propaganda machine shut me down. The VP has no moral standing to contest with Buhari in 2019 being a Pastor.

I am beginning to lose my respect for the RCCG, E.A.Adeboye and all members of the church for keeping silent in the face of the sufferings of Christians under the watchful eyes of Osinbajo. He is a good man mixed up with core islamists. I guess he thinks Buhari will hand over to him (delusions of epic proportions). He should kindly decline from running with Buhari in 2019 to save his reputation and that if the church in Nigeria.

I am ashamed at his stewardship thus far and I expect better from him going forward (refusal to run with an Islamist regime in 2019).

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by resurgentxtian4: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

Keep quiet

You are an unobjective, irrational Muslim so you lack any credibility whatsoever on your assessment of this Islamist regime. Get out of this thread!

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

Baba is going know where

We are with him

He can't even decides for himself now

We will not allow him to resign or not to contest in 2019

He's serving humanity

Its not about him anymore

your generation to come will never forgive you if you pass this your stupidity to them

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by ibietela2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

Baba is going know where

We are with him

He can't even decides for himself now

We will not allow him to resign or not to contest in 2019

He's serving humanity

Its not about him anymore

Smh

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
nero2face:
I don't mind driving Baba in a coaster bus straight to Daura free of charge

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

God bless Mr president

I guess you're typing from a long queue at a fuel station. Soon your phone battery will die because of lack of electricity and you will use only your mouth to sing Buhari glory. Anumanu. angry

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by IT4U: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
After all the pains you've inflicted and the untold hardship you've made people faced, and still making people face and would still make people face; you're soliciting for their perseverance and support. Posterity would never forget your wrongs.

I could vividly remember how happy many were and how we all felt you could be the Moses to take us to the promise land. Your inception to power in 2015 rekindled the hope of a common man in the modification of status quo and change of modus operandi to benefit every Nigerian and not the rich alone.

"How time flies", 3 years almost gone and the situation of things keep deteriorating from worse to worst, yet you still need a soothsayer to tell you we've lost hope in your administration.

Any house built on a faulty foundation can never last. Sentiment was used to oust the previous administration; not saying the were good though but better .

The fuel scarcity Nigerians abused and almost crucified Gej for is the same fuel scarcity we endure gnashingly without uttering a word let alone an industrial action.

Even the one chance subsidy removal scam should tell everyone how determined this government is to suffer nigerians.
How would we get it right as a country when old men without any technical-know-how are at the helm of power managing our nation's affair?

Please Baba, don't just come back come 2019.
#enoughisenough
#ourmumudondo

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by deji68: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
nero2face:

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by lereinter(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
the ravaging fuel crisis is one of the evidences that you ve forgotten the sacrifices of the people

oga buhari u ve over promise and under performed

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by resurgentxtian4: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
IT4U:
After all the pains you've inflicted and the untold hardship you've made people faced, and still making people face and would still make people face; you're soliciting for their perseverance and support. Posterity would never forget your wrongs.

I could vividly remember how happy many were and how we all felt you could be the Moses to take us to the promise land. Your inception to power in 2015 rekindled the hope of a common man in the modification of status quo and change of modus operandi to benefit every Nigerian and not the rich alone.

"How time flies", 3 years almost gone and the situation of things keep deteriorating from worse to worst, yet you still need a soothsayer to tell you we've lost hope in your administration.

Any house built on a faulty foundation can never last. Sentiment was used to oust the previous administration; not saying the were good though but better .

The fuel scarcity Nigerians abused and almost crucified Gej for is the same fuel scarcity we endure gnashingly without uttering a word let alone an industrial action.

Even the one chance subsidy removal scam should tell everyone how determined this government is to suffer nigerians.
How would we get it right as a country when old men without any technical-know-how are at the helm of power managing our nation's affair?

Please Baba, don't just come back come 2019.
#enoughisenough
#ourmumudondo

The muslims in Nigeria will oppose you on your move to have Buhari defeated in 2019. To them, it is a religious injunction to continue suffering under a leader as long as he’s a fellow Muslim. You know what makes Buhari’s case special? He’s like an Ayatollah to the muslim ummah in Nigeria and it will take more than votes to have him ousted.

We might need foreign support. cry

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Mintek: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I do.
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by rexchazy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
nero2face:
kia too epic to behold

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by DWJOBScom(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
nero2face:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nna men i just wan sleep na

wetin i do you shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo / Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service / Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.