Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

"I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters (20090 Views)

Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Cannonleo:
rather than you being a proponent for good governance with ideals your permutating tribal mathematics for a senile chicke. Of a lady all in the sense of let igbo be president after him, you've forgotten there is what is called
campaigns
congress
primaries
and elections

Dee your mouth like if the whole thing would just be given to you on a platter and if having it is the touch of Midas we need.

tell me amongst the efulefus we have as governors who are the next thing to going national, how many are ideal minded and capable.

Biko tell me,

Rather than using your time and platform to forge for clearance of the basic political strata, your shouting presidency like a small trumpet.

Nwokem, basically your telling us "endure this bullshit, vote the Dullard so we can come later", like if the latter is assured.

Nonsense, we are...

Good day
Stop sitting on your brain. Who told you Igbo won't have to work to get presidency? Lazy man thinking.
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Cannonleo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
igbodefender:
Stop sitting on your brain. Who told you Igbo won't have to work to get presidency? Lazy man thinking.
your the lazy man here, I mean look at your Lind of thought, vote the bigot northern for another four years after that they will hand over- get the word hand over or it will be the turn of the igbos , like a turn of volume knob naw abi very easy.

What happens to pulling the country out of it's issues right now ?What happens?

Tribal warlord

Meanwhile you haven't answered my main question

Oleghi nwafor igbo zuru ezu ugboua ichokota nijiria?
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by wayne4loan: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
tribalistseun:

SARRKI you must get sense this coming 2018 in Jesus name.

Anywhere they've tied your brain in a coconut tree must come down before 2018 in Jesus name

The spirit of suffering and smiling Zombie style must leave you in the might name of Jesus Christ.

Please let's continue to pray for him, he must receive his healing by force

grin ooh Lord, have not laugh this hard in ages
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Cannonleo:
your the lazy man here, I mean look at your Lind of thought, vote the bigot northern for another four years after that they will hand over- get the word hand over or it will be the turn of the igbos , like a turn of volume knob naw abi very easy.

What happens to pulling the country out of it's issues right now ?What happens?

Tribal warlord

Meanwhile you haven't answered my main question

Oleghi nwafor igbo zuru ezu ugboua ichokota nijiria?
You are a political flop and a creature of over-emotionalism. Go and sit down. We can't discuss politics with naive peeps like you.
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Throwback: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
tribalistseun:
Rubbishh Human being

How old were Ojukwu, Gowon and Obasanjo, who were all Buhari's senior on age and rank at the same time in 1967 you were referencing, such that Buhari was already 33yrs then?

How could he be 33yrs at 1967 when he only finished secondary school in 1961?

Please learn to lie with plausibility even if you have a rotten conscience.

Do not post false information.

Cc: Mynd44
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Cannonleo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
igbodefender:
You are a political flop and a creature of over-emotionalism. Go and sit down. We can't discuss politics with naive peeps like you.
coming from a naive despot , am done with tribal chickens like you Nwokem. Point out one viable candidate, you can't

Just spewing debilitating trash up and down.

Merry christmas to the real you and F your political joblessness.

Kapish
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Cannonleo:
coming from a naive despot , am done with tribal chickens like you Nwokem. Point out one viable candidate, you can't

Just spewing debilitating trash up and down.

Merry christmas to the real you and F your political joblessness.

Kapish
You are naive. Merry Xmas to the real you too.
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
buhari is a nice guy....if we mess this thing up then good bye pan africa..

the darkside dont even care about pan africana...... grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
even buhari is giving up.....buhari is rich enough to dont care about poor nigerians....

buhari is rich enough to dont care about poor nigerians no more....

democacy my foot...
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
the rich nigerians will give up on the project nigeria...continue...
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Throwback:

How old were Ojukwu, Gowon and Obasanjo, who were all Buhari's senior on age and rank at the same time in 1967 you were referencing, such that Buhari was already 33yrs then?

How could he be 33yrs at 1967 when he only finished secondary school in 1961?

Please learn to lie with plausibility even if you have a rotten conscience.

Do not post false information.

Cc: Mynd44

nigeria is finished...its just a waste land with resources to me.......you blacks will not make it.....
Re: "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
kingsango...what you think...??....

i tried to be my brothers keeper...come and look...why even try...!!!?

white homosexuality my foot......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' / Updated: Tribunal Strikes Out Petition Challenging Abiodun Faleke’s Victory / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.