Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (48115 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by SIaye: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I'd go for a totally cute guy
Money will always come

And then nag him to death before the money comes? undecided

5 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
OrestesDante abeg leave me cheesy I ve said my own

angry

∆ I don check your profile you fine small sha!!! ∆

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Eleganza33(f): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bloggers now go 2 igboist group go bring pre wedding pics cum dump 4 here

3 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ I don check your profile you fine small sha!!! ∆
LOL
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Ihatelove(f): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
this is beautiful
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I love her outfit
She's finer than the guy

Yea true, because she can easily context for MBGN..because her height fits perfectly.

I will even give her more praise if the man is just an average man financially. Because Igbo girls don't roll with broke dudes or average men. Especially imo & she is super fine to add icing to the cake.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by blackbeau1(f): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cute couple.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by byemx06(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
preety wife
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It wasn't love at first sight....but na condition make crayfish bend.

Bravo. You said it all, that fuckboi forming soft she dey run follow up and down don break her heart na she kukuma bend like crayfish to the available. We know her story cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by obowunmi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
She's cute and beautiful.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Wow
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by KENZINCO(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I love her outfit
She's finer than the guy
Says who. U see fine guy u still dey talk another thing.
The lady fine sha
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by kingBenedict: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only a mumu will wife an IMSU girl.

No detergent can wash away the iniquities associated with being a female student of that school.

God forbid.
Mumu talk...na all of them bad?
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Why not,with all the make up undecided
MhizzAJ:
I love her outfit
She's finer than the guy

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by okooloyun1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
It wasn't love at first sight coz d guy never hammer
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by orbis(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
It wasnt love at first sight cos you tall pass the nigger but he had to prove his pockets were full of cash before you gree make him collect one round. ImSU babes and forming styles eh
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by OliveCynosure(f): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Pretty Pretty Lady
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Not all ladies marry for money...Take note
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Damfostopper(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
it wasn't love at first sight..... shey it was sex on first sight

2 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by legendte(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only a mumu will wife an IMSU girl.

No detergent can wash away the iniquities associated with being a female student of that school.

God forbid.

I concur
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by legendte(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
OliveCynosure:
Pretty Pretty Lady
You look like Kate Henshaw
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
No be fine but i can't marry an ugly nigga

You never know, believe me.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Okinqz01(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
the babe too fine
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ihatelove:
this is beautiful
How can you hate love
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Lilkini(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Damn!! shes so cute...i just hope her character is as beautiful as her looks!! nice one bro,u hunted well
tho i fear imsu babes alot..lol
God bless your marriage!! Amen
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by henryhemon(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Not all ladies marry for money...Take note

All women do.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
She's just there joor. She try sha....

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by eliwa47(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2017
This lady beat this guy hands down! in height n beauty but thank God the guy is stronger in winning her heart! Abi na?
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Willgates(m): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I'd go for a totally cute guy
Money will always come
Are you fine? Tcheew
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Bollinger(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I wanted to type something controversial but the beauty of the lady nullified my intentions..
One of the few moments of my time here in naira land where I've really seen pure beauty .

This lady is beautiful mehn!!
I just wish she has godly character to cement her beauty.

Kudos to the man for having eyes for good stuff..

I sincerely wish them a Marriage build upon the foundation of GOD ALMIGHTY.

You were on point until you said that. I hope she is a good person period. If she's anything like god then the guy is phucked. She'll just be toying with him for as long as they are married. Plus, she'll forever be promising him things that he will never see. Worse, she will make him blame someone else for her phuck ups. cool
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by wonlasewonimi: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2017
Okorocha needs to mould them.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Bollinger(m): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:

No be fine but i can't marry an ugly nigga

Lol. Obviously you are still very young. The period you are in right now is the "rocking stage". Enjoy it. Very soon that will change. The next stage in your life will be the "comfort stage" and it will not matter what the guy looks like as long as he can provide that comfort. I'm sure Oshiomole's wife said more than what you just said. Women don't give two phucks what a guy looks like as long as the guy can provide them with comfort. Deny it all you want but the facts are there. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.