Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? (8677 Views)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? / We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
iykekelvins:
Very rare. They feel it's a man's job to do the messaging.

If you pm, them no go reply..
dem prolly dey go through ur nl post grin grin grin grin grin
if more than half of ur post consist of how u hate nl ladies,how they so ugly or why u will never date a female nairalander...why u go then expect a reply to ur pm grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
embarassed Lefu please abeg help me confirm what happen to Martin is like he lost someone
haba!..ok i go call am
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Sugar97(f): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
MidNightHunter:

For real I do think u female folks feels "great & elated " when a guy dissapoints u ,especially, when u guyz are courageous enough to make "advances" to a male folk you're crushing on ..... But u guyz simply takes pleasure in " falling the hand " of a guy who dares makes advances like ur life goals & destiny depends on it.. undecided undecided....Smh.....

Don't even raise that defence line that ; " I don't do that shit even if other girls does that !!.....I 'm different !". No,you're differential calculus not only "different" !!

Look who I found here grin grin

Meanwhile, don't tell me u now belong to female bashing crew shocked angry
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by biacan(f): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:

haba!..ok i go call am
Thank you..... I promise you 2weeks of Xmas tweaking non stop
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by iykekelvins(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:

dem prolly dey go through ur nl post grin grin grin grin grin
if more than half of ur post consist of how u hate nl ladies,how they so ugly or why u will never date a female nairalander...why u go then expect a reply to ur pm grin
Well, I've never said any of that.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
wow woow! cheesycheesy

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by donstan18: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:

This lady is crazy grin grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
iykekelvins:
Well, I've never said any of that.
lol ....anyway the particular nairaland gehl u dey admire...sometimes it works better if u familiarise yourself with her here before sending pm.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by SIaye: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Bae the way you'll be disappointed, you'll be wondering if London Bridge fell on you. grin

Don't worry safedavis won't disappoint you. Go on send the pm babe. Davis is waiting. cheesy grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
iykekelvins:
Very rare. They feel it's a man's job to do the messaging.

If you pm, them no go reply..

Don't say that, it's just that they are not brave enough to make the move, plus they don't have this kinda orientation so I wouldn't blame them, I think the set of ladies who can make a move are commonly those ones from south
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by iykekelvins(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:
lol ....anyway the particular nairaland gehl u dey admire...sometimes it works better if u familiarise yourself with her here before sending pm.
Some won't even engage u well, some will say they're in a relationship and don't want anything to do with any guy, some no go send u at all.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by biacan(f): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:
wow woow! cheesycheesy
I nor you'll like it but nor let Martin catch me oooo
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by iykekelvins(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Don't say that, it's just that they are not brave enough to make the move, plus they don't have this kinda orientation so I wouldn't blame them, I think the set of ladies who can make a move are commonly those ones from south
True. But some see it as "falling their hands". Honestly don't get why.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
iykekelvins:
Some won't even engage u well, some will say they're in a relationship and don't want anything to do with any guy, some no go send u at all.
if she say so then leave her alone.dats why i said u familiarise with the lady u like for d forum first..if u do this u will know if she's single or not.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
I nor you'll like it but nor let Martin catch me oooo
hahacheesy
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Sugar97:

Look who I found here grin grin

Meanwhile, don't tell me u now belong to female bashing crew shocked angry
My sugar kiss kiss kiss....the run away wife . cheesy cheesy
No dear... How can i Just read from where I quoted her ,I think u will get my message.. wink smiley...I was kind of surprised that female folks also feel disappointed when a guy "fall their hand & teeth join "...hence,my write up...
So,how are u doing ?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by pocohantas(f): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Bravery is the least of the problem, the very least.
If I wanna send you a PM now, It'll cost me nothing.

The problem is, can I sleep and close my two eyes?
Or do I have to keep watching out for my mentions, hoping you don't snitch? Some have learnt on their own, others learnt from another's experience grin. It's more of caution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2017
iykekelvins:
True. But some see it as "falling their hands". Honestly don't get why.

The reason is that a man can bear rejection more than a woman
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by biacan(f): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
hahacheesy
You too like better thing wink
lefulefu:
hahacheesy
You too like better thing
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by biacan(f): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2017
donstan18:

This lady is crazy grin grin
That's he's food nah
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:15am On Dec 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Bravery is the least of the problem, the very least.
If I wanna send you a PM now, It'll cost me nothing.

The problem is, can I sleep and close my two eyes?
Or do I have to keep watching out for my mentions, hoping you don't snitch? Some have learnt on their own, others learnt from another's experience grin. It's more of caution.

That's what I'm saying, more of caution, caution in the sense that she doesn't know how the guy will take it, whether appreciate or abuse the advance
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by pocohantas(f): 12:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

That's what I'm saying, more of caution, caution in the sense that she doesn't know how the guy will take it, whether appreciate or abuse the advance

That's it...and all the guys forming mature here na, will be there to sing kumbaya! grin grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2017
pocohantas:

That's it...and all the guys forming mature here na, will be there to sing kumbaya! grin grin

"Kumbaya" what's that
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Sugar97(f): 12:29am On Dec 23, 2017
MidNightHunter:

My sugar kiss kiss kiss....the run away wife . cheesy cheesy
No dear... How can i Just read from where I quoted her ,I think u will get my message.. wink smiley...I was kind of surprised that female folks also feel disappointed when a guy "fall their hand & teeth join "...hence,my write up...
So,how are u doing ?

Lol...and why would u be surprised? Girls are also humans. And humans feel disappointed when rejected, so?

I'm good. U?
Are u serious about not travelling?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

very aggressive, almost ill mannered.

Their role model is the african american baby mama

Twas from southern girls, I learnt - the puccy is worthless to a woman. Its the things she can get in exchange for her puccy the matter to her.

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:34am On Dec 23, 2017
TheCabal:

very aggressive, almost ill mannered.

Their role model is the african american baby mama

You mean the girls from the South?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You mean the girls from the South?

Too long wont type grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Not on NL. The way some guys talk about women on here, it's better to be safe than sorry. I've asked guys out before tho, not a big deal imo
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:49am On Dec 23, 2017
TheCabal:

Too long wont type grin

Odiegwu
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:57am On Dec 23, 2017
come dimple stop viewing and say something
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by zainmaxwell(m): 12:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

"Kumbaya" what's that
it means have your way
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2017
I can honestly say I have pmed men on nl... But these are Kings not some joke. They are known, respected and therefore worthy of a Queen to say hello. I have never experienced anything bad from an Nl guy. Those who became life long friends now and those who made me laugh and left me smiling. I believe you are what you attract. I attract ONLY Royalty cool

Nitefury kiss kiss kiss

Till death do us Part grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! / What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / Archbishop Reacts To Video Of His Son Getting Intimate With Two Naked Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.