Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? (8618 Views)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? / We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by LadyMarionette(f): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
mehn u are good

Lol! cheesy it's not me ooo. It's Google. wink
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
mehn u are good

Brotherly.. When you go buy your own Venza tongue
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
Emm wen do you want the tweaking class to start
the twerking class will start after the new year celebration wink.i heard dat slim babes always make the best twerkers wink.twisting dem hips like a firedancer cheesy.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by biacan(f): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
the twerking class will start after the new year celebration wink.i heard dat slim babes always make the best twerkers wink.twisting dem hips like a firedancer cheesy.
See this guy I take style get bodyooo I go knock you down
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Lol! cheesy it's not me ooo. It's Google. wink
and i was just about thinking of hiring u as my own private English tutor cheesy.chai! Copy and paste babe cheesywink.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
See this guy I take style get bodyooo I go knock you down
wich body u get? cheesycheesy. U reach mamagee or eniola badmus? cheesy.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Brotherly.. When you go buy your own Venza tongue
i don't want Bini boys to kidnap me for ransome so i won't be the Venza now.if dem kidnap me u go fit pay for my ransome? cheesy.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by biacan(f): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
wich body u get? cheesycheesy. U reach mamagee or eniola badmus? cheesy.
Nor be by body nah by streanght..... o with the way wey I dey see you.....the kind of you go good to pen for wall lipsrsealed

what I'm I saying hmmm

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
i don't want Bini boys to kidnap me for ransome so i won't be the Venza now.if dem kidnap me u go fit pay for my ransome? cheesy.

Me pay ransome ke?

aBEG o. I'm just a man climbing up the ladder o ! 100Naira here, 50 naira there, make money complete.

No worry, i fit come over carry placard tongue
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
Nor be by body nah by streanght..... o with the way wey I dey see you.....the kind of you go good to pen for wall lipsrsealed

what I'm I saying hmmm
hahahahaha cheesy..i gbadu u shawink.u are an open minded babewink.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by LadyMarionette(f): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
and i was just about thinking of hiring u as my own private English tutor cheesy.chai! Copy and paste babe cheesywink.

Lmao! See what honesty can cause, abeg who pushed me to confess? You can still hire me o, my repertoire includes a smart phone that lets me mooch off its intelligence. Biko, I need money and hope for 2018 cry
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by biacan(f): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
hahahahaha cheesy..i gbadu u shawink.u are an open minded babewink.
Nor body dey feed me for nairaland so I'm free to air my opinion......... I don't even want to nor what they say about me

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

y'all always talking about snitching snitching snitching.....

There should be a rule of no-sex chatting etc. And everything else is cool.. Don't you think ?
even if no sex is involved in the chat,an immature guy can still implicate a lady that sent him a pm.now imagine this scenario...a babe send pm to a guy she fancy here.during their chatting the babe come tell the guy she thinks he's goodlooking.that she loves the shape of his lips and his complexion. ..or dat she believe he might be a good kissercheesy.if na guy wey like attention he will screenshot such chats and upload on nairaland and the rest of the guys here will be screaming olosho! Olosho! Olosho! cheesy.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Lmao! See what honesty can cause, abeg who pushed me to confess? You can still hire me o, my repertoire includes a smart phone that lets me mooch off its intelligence. Biko, I need money and hope for 2018 cry

@I need money and hope for 2018, like how much you dey find? Can you hustle for the pay tongue
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
even if no sex is involved in the chat,an immature guy can still implicate a lady that sent him a pm.now imagine this scenario...a babe send pm to a guy she fancy here.during their chatting the babe come tell the guy she thinks he's goodlooking.that she loves the shape of his lips and his complexion. ..or dat she believe he might be a good kissercheesy.if na guy wey like attention he will screenshot such chats and upload on nairaland and the rest of the guys here will be screaming olosho! Olosho! Olosho! cheesy.

It's childish, it's boils down to fear.

I've done social media dating just once, if iwill ever do it again, once the relationship dey build, one party should deactivate the account. The less popular party should,secondly, it should be taken to physical level,where everything will be in person. But when fear stops this entire process, then we can say fear inhibits intimacy which is why many of we will say it's an excuse.If there's no dirty chats, none of that, i don'tsee if i'm a lady why i wont accept pms. This is my own take on the matter oh ! Na fear and insecurities na him dey cause all these problems. Also, a man that genuinely loves a woman in this mdern age, shouldn't ask for a nude pic, if he wants to see it, he should go see her in person, trust is easily broken that easily gained, even the Bible says,it's easy to wage war againt a town and win, than winning lost trust. May God give us wisdom to make smart decisions sha ! With patience, tolerance, wisdom, we will get it right !

Cc : martin0

Cc: walepackage

Cc: hasbydiamond

Cc: lefulefu
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by LadyMarionette(f): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

@I need money and hope for 2018, like how much you dey find? Can you hustle for the pay tongue

I can work for the pay. FI no dey sweet me like real dough. You got vacancy for a hustler? What kinda hustle are we talking? undecided
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
victory song cheesy
Oh well
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
victory song cheesy
Oh well
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

It's childish, it's boils down to fear.

I've done social media dating just once, if iwill ever do it again, once the relationship dey build, one party should deactivate the account. The less popular party should,secondly, it should be taken to physical level,where everything will be in person. But when fear stops this entire process, then we can say fear inhibits intimacy which is why many of we will say it's an excuse.If there's no dirty chats, none of that, i don'tsee if i'm a lady why i wont accept pms. This is my own take on the matter oh ! Na fear and insecurities na him dey cause all these problems. Also, a man that genuinely loves a woman in this mdern age, shouldn't ask for a nude pic, if he wants to see it, he should go see her in person, trust is easily broken that easily gained, even the Bible says,it's easy to wage war againt a town and win, than winning lost trust. May God give us wisdom to make smart decisions sha ! With patience, tolerance, wisdom, we will get it right !

Cc : martin0

Cc: walepackage

Cc: hasbydiamond

Cc: lefulefu

u have a point but then na the chat screenshots drama dey discourage many of them and dats very common in the romance section.take for example the celebrity section...the ladies there are bolder and i believe its because many of the guys there act maturedly.na for this section many ladies dey get cold feet and u can't blame them.wen the friendship goes south u will see some ppl uploading and pasting someone's home address,family pix and all, cos she sent the pix to u on whatsap wen the goin was good.na wacheesy.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

I can work for the pay. FI no dey sweet me like real dough. You got vacancy for a hustler? What kinda hustle are we talking? undecided

Lol, put a lid on your thoughts my dear... cheesy

Send me a PM, let's get sweating wink
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
u have a point but then na the chat screenshots drama dey discourage many of them and dats very common in the romance section.take for example the celebrity section...the ladies there are bolder and i believe its because many of the guys there act maturedly.na for this section many ladies dey get cold feet and u can't blame them.wen the friendship goes south u will see some ppl uploading and pasting someone's home address,family pix and all cos she sent the pix to u on whatsap wen the goin was good.na wacheesy.

That exposes the other party to danger o ! Except we want them killed. Some of the ladies actually have enemies oh, especially the ones that are very much vocal. What do we do? Find love in our local area, no be by force to do social media relationships. But then, everything in life comes with its risks and rewards, i believe if a lady's fear is healthy, she should look between what do i stand to gain against what she stands to lose, in between the two is why they can decide if they will reply pms or not. Personally, online relationships isn't easy, i've been there...the hurdles in e-dating is harder because of the challenges and fears that comes with the terrain, even me wey dey talk deactivate account self that one fit no work. Wooo, guy i tire..God go epp us
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

hahahajahaha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

That exposes the other party to danger o ! Except we want them killed. Some of the ladies actually have enemies oh, especially the ones that are very much vocal. What do we do? Find love in our local area, no be by force to do social media relationships. But then, everything in life comes with its risks and rewards, i believe if a lady's fear is healthy, she should look between what do i stand to gain against what she stands to lose, in between the two is why they can decide if they will reply pms or not. Personally, online relationships isn't easy, i've been there...the hurdles in e-dating is harder because of the challenges and fears that comes with the terrain, even me wey dey talk deactivate account self that one fit no work. Wooo, guy i tire..God go epp us
na so e be ooocheesycheesy
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
na so e be ooocheesycheesy

I give up.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by LadyMarionette(f): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Lol, put a lid on your thoughts my dear... cheesy

Send me a PM, let's get sweating wink

Ha, me and you? Sweating? Systems, I no do again o!

Thanks for the offer though. wink
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Ha, me and you? Sweating? Systems, I no do again o!

Thanks for the offer though. wink

Hahaha... Whining, no take me serious.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by MissJoy29(f): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
richythePH:

there needn't be laws or rules like that but these ladies should at least show some dignity and not chat dirty or fvck and dick thats sends them a pm

i personally i'm tired of that useless excuse

if they dont do silly things at all or if they're able to discern the sensible to do silly things with there wont be any reason or thing to be exposed undecided
You don't need to chat dirty with people or sleep with them for them to expose you. What about secrets shared between? The thing is, one needs to be careful especially as a lady cos we bear the brunt of any stupid & immature action on the part of the guys more. I don't know about you but friendship means a lot to me. Now, whether it's online or offline friendship, I have this unwritten promise that no matter what, I don't fight dirty. Have never & will not do that. I can't spill your secrets, I can't expose your discussions with me etc. And I expect same courtesy & maturity. I definitely dont blame any lady who says she's sceptical here. I am as well. Cos there are a lot of creeps, freaks, jerks, immature boys and fuckboys around especially on a faceless forum like this. They are usually the ones that kiss and tell. Some don't even "kiss". All they do is TELL.

A lot of us have great friends from here offline. But you won't know. Some things are better left private. Whether you are just friends or dating, some things are better kept private.

Oh and btw, you don't need to judge anyone who does whatever the hell they want to do with their life. Adults have the right to make their own decisions and that includes, sexting, exchanging nudes, sleeping with random boys and girls. Sounds incredible right? But then, that's the person's life. Not yours or anyone's!
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
MissJoy29:

You don't need to chat dirty with people or sleep with them for them to expose you. What about secrets shared between? The thing is, one needs to be careful especially as a lady cos we bear the brunt of any stupid & immature action on the part of the guys more. I don't know about you but friendship means a lot to me. Now, whether it's online or offline friendship, I have this unwritten promise that no matter what, I don't fight dirty. Have never & will not do that. I can't spill your secrets, I can't expose your discussions with me etc. And I expect same courtesy & maturity. I definitely dont blame any lady who says she's sceptical here. I am as well. Cos there are a lot of creeps, freaks, jerks, immature boys and fuckboys around especially on a faceless forum like this. They are usually the ones that kiss and tell. Some don't even "kiss". All they do is TELL.

A lot of us have great friends from here offline. But you won't know. Some things are better left private. Whether you are just friends or dating, some things are better kept private.

Oh and btw, you don't need to judge anyone who does whatever the hell they want to do with their life. Adults have the right to make their own decisions and that includes, sexting, exchanging nudes, sleeping with random boys and girls. Sounds incredible right? But then, that's the person's life. Not yours or anyone's!

Even real life adventures has its risks...

..I bet my slippers on this fact, there's no one who would date without telling anyone about it. I repeat none, everyone tells at some point, to some extent, by some degree, but then maturity places a demand on utter secrecy of conversations. If things don't go bad, the road would be smooth, it takes a rough turning to actually know whats up. We can't measure people in good times only. We can only know ourselves better when we hit rough patches, that's when humans show color. As for me, i onced stop trusting the entire mankind, but that's locking oneslf into a false existence, let's test the waters, lets experiment, in the process we can know who is for keeps and who is for the dustbin...abi?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by MissJoy29(f): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Even real life adventures has its risks...

..I bet my slippers on this fact, there's no one who would date without telling anyone about it. I repeat none, everyone tells at some point, to some extent, by some degree, but then maturity places a demand on utter secrecy of conversations. If things don't go bad, the road would be smooth, it takes a rough turning to actually know whats up. We can't measure people in good times only. We can only know ourselves better when we hit rough patches, that's when humans show color. As for me, i onced stop trusting the entire mankind, but that's locking oneslf into a false existence, let's test the waters, lets experiment, in the process we can know who is for keeps and who is for the dustbin...abi?
It depends on what you tell. Must you tell everything? Like you said, MATURITY places demands on utter secrecy of conversations. That's it right there! That's the part people violate. Nothing is private anymore.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
MissJoy29:

It depends on what you tell. Must you tell everything? Like you said, MATURITY places demands on utter secrecy of conversations. That's it right there! That's the part people violate. Nothing is private anymore.

So sad. So so sad !

Must " people ", not me oh... Biko kwa !
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by pocohantas(f): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
richythePH:

okay

so you saying y'all ladies neither send nor accept pms cos y'all are afraid they'd snitch on u when u chat dirty or fvck them right? undecided

You don't eve need to do these things. If someone can kill his conscience to say he caught me prostituting, then I wonder what more can be said if intimacy and secrets are shared.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by MissJoy29(f): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

So sad. So so sad !

Must " people ", not me oh... Biko kwa !
Lol...ok o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. / The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! / Diet Or I Leave !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.