Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? (8667 Views)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? / We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Switup: 1:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Nairaland. The only officl forum to throw curses on Nigerian Girls. Funnily enough while 70% of you'all be whining, 30% are making good frnds here, benefitting frm them and sometimes marrying them...

But then everyone only gets a taste of their own meal

An immature kiss-n-tell fellow only meets his/her act-alike.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by pocohantas(f): 3:42am On Dec 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

"Kumbaya" what's that

In this context, I am referring to the 'victory' song they'll sing.
That said, I have sent PMs to 2 guys here. One was to check up on him for very specific reasons, the other was just to say hi. They both responded swiftly and nicely too.

I can't send PMs to every male NLder I fancy, If all of them reply me na, can I handle all? grin I like to keep my circle very small, it's safer and easier...

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2017
pocohantas:

In this context, I am referring to the 'victory' song they'll sing.
That said, I have sent PMs to 2 guys here. One was to check up on him for very specific reasons, the other was just to say hi. They both responded swiftly and nicely too.

I can't send PMs to every male NLder I fancy, If all of them reply me na, can I handle all grin I like to keep my circle very small, it's safer and easier...

The persons must make sense to you
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Fadiga24(m): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2017
When has receiving pms from a lady been an achievement?

Some of us are here to find things to better our lives not getting messages from some low live fvcks and carrying it as trophies.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2017
zainmaxwell:
it means have your way

That's something
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Serious chance oo. grin
The one that sends pm and you accept is wahala then just imagine when you were the one that asked for friendship by sending pm?. grin One mumu girl will now read his comment and decide to send...OYO is her case.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2017
njokuuche77:

Please kimb.raa, where are you from?
Why do you care to know?. grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by njokuuche77(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Why do you care to know?. grin

Goodmorning, you have a unique name. Wanted to know what part of the country identifies with that name. Am thinkin any of the south south state.
Hope you are fine.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by kenex4ever(m): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2017
Dimples129:
I can honestly say I have pmed men on nl... But these are Kings not some joke. They are known, respected and therefore worthy of a Queen to say hello. I have never experienced anything bad from an Nl guy. Those who became life long friends now and those who made me laugh and left me smiling. I believe you are what you attract. I attract ONLY Royalty cool

Nitefury kiss kiss kiss

Till death do us Part grin
are you done?

Now gerarahere!!!
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Sugar97:

Lol...and why would u be surprised? Girls are also humans. And humans feel disappointed when rejected, so?

I'm good. U?
Are u serious about not travelling?
Did u just say humans ? What about guyz ? Or u think it's only guys that actually evolved from apes,right ?Hence,feels great when "ignored" & "disappointed" ?? Female were not included ....Anyway,I NEVER evolved from ape ! I don't even have any ancestral lineage with ape...tufiakwa.. cheesy

My message is these ;
MANY females ,mostly out of pleasure,"dissapoint" guys just so they appear "high standard & madly in demand " when the guy makes advances ......Anyway, I'm not asking the female folks to accept every guy that approaches them...hell no ! Atleast ,turn down a guy with class & "heart" ,biko...
Just imagine a guy walking up to a girl he admires, only for her to tell him "you're not in my class ! Just get out of my sight !! .... When the guy is still " vomiting the "story for the gods " grin
The ground should open already & swallow me !
I'm too young to get heart attack ,kilode ,Lolz...

Why so Aren't we human too ? Don't we all deserve to be treated as one ??
Do u still remember the "golden rule " in the Bible ? smiley wink....That's my drift.. smiley
I'm great ,dear....
I wasn't pulling ur legs when I told u na....but the hostel is closed already on 20th....
Lucky me,I stay off camp...
Why are u surprised with my move ?...
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2017
kimbraa:
The one that sends pm and you accept is wahala then just imagine when you were the one that asked for friendship by sending pm?. grin One mumu girl will now read his comment and decide to send...OYO is her case.

Lol, bae! She should just send to the very very few sane ones, that's all I've to say. And well, good luck. grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2017
njokuuche77:

Goodmorning, you have a unique name. Wanted to know what part of the country identifies with that name. Am thinkin any of the south south state.
Hope you are fine.
Yeah, South-South but my name isn't Kimbraa. Good morning to you too.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2017
makydebbie:

Lol, bae! She should just send to the very very few sane ones, that's all I've to say. And well, good luck. grin
To me, it's a herculean task to identify the fewer sane ones. It's like one out of a hundred male monikers. grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2017
kimbraa:
To me, it's a herculean task to identify the fewer sane ones. It's like one out of a hundred male monikers. grin
Ikr? grin

I've few of the sane ones as friends, I don hijack them. grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by goggleit: 9:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Ladies let me take the first step and please remeber say I no like shakara oooo
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Sugar97(f): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Did u just say humans ? What about guyz ? Or u think it's only guys that actually evolved from apes,right ?Hence,feels great when "ignored" & "disappointed" ?? Female were not included ....Anyway,I NEVER evolved from ape ! I don't even have any ancestral lineage with ape...tufiakwa.. cheesy

My message is these ;
MANY females ,mostly out of pleasure,"dissapoint" guys just so they appear "high standard & madly in demand " when the guy makes advances ......Anyway, I'm not asking the female folks to accept every guy that approaches them...hell no ! Atleast ,turn down a guy with class & "heart" ,biko...
Just imagine a guy walking up to a girl he admires, only for her to tell him "you're not in my class ! Just get out of my sight !! .... When the guy is still " vomiting the "story for the gods " grin

Do u still remember the "golden rule " in the Bible ? smiley wink....That's my drift.. smiley
I'm great ,dear....
I wasn't pulling ur legs when I told u na....but the hostel is closed already on 20th....

OK sweedie...I just wanted u to know that evil has no gender. I mean it is not exclusive to the female gender. Guys do evil too (perhaps worse grin).

You have sex with a guy cos u're attracted to him and he can't wait to tell his friends how cheap u are. Is this not evil? Many guys do it!

We should talk off here but I need u to go home angry angry
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by zicoraads: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Dimples129:
I can honestly say I have pmed men on nl... But these are Kings not some joke. They are known, respected and therefore worthy of a Queen to say hello. I have never experienced anything bad from an Nl guy. Those who became life long friends now and those who made me laugh and left me smiling. I believe you are what you attract. I attract ONLY Royalty cool

Nitefury kiss kiss kiss

Till death do us Part grin
'You are really what you attract.'

Have met big and matured ladies here. And except you are the very observant type, you won't even know from how I sometimes interact with them here. None knows the extent of my relationship with the other.

And except it's a life and death situation, nothing, absolutely nothing would make me ever want to start uploading anything concerning what we have outside of here.

That being said, make una toast me nau? embarassed sad
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by kelizosuy(f): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2017
That's a wrong thing to say...Very wrong

Don't categorize women regionally
TheCabal:

very aggressive, almost ill mannered.

Their role model is the african american baby mama

Twas from southern girls, I learnt - the puccy is worthless to a woman. Its the things she can get in exchange for her puccy the matter to her.

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
You too like better thing wink You too like better thing
cheesy
biacan:
You too like better thing wink You too like better thing
tell me who no like better soup cheesy
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by richythePH(f): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Bravery is the least of the problem, the very least.
If I wanna send you a PM now, It'll cost me nothing.

The problem is, can I sleep and close my two eyes?
Or do I have to keep watching out for my mentions, hoping you don't snitch? Some have learnt on their own, others learnt from another's experience grin. It's more of caution.

now thats what i dont really understand about this whole shiiit @bolded undecided

y'all always talking about snitching snitching snitching.....

but what i dont get is what are they exposing exactly? undecided...

is the fact that they know and talk to you offline undecided

cos unless u welcome and engage in dirty / incriminating talks/chats or you fvcked the nairalander i dont see where snitching comes to play here and i see no reason why y'all be shouting "they're all snitches" undecided
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Davechuks360(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2017
lemme book space first.

oya continue
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by pocohantas(f): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
richythePH:

now thats what i dont really understand about this whole shiiit @bolded undecided

cos unless u welcome and engage in dirty / incriminating talks/chats or you fvcked the nairalander i dont see where snitching comes to play here and i see no reason why y'all be shouting "they're all snitches" undecided

And is there anything wrong in engaging in dirty/incriminating talk or fcking a NLder, are they not humans too? undecided undecided
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

"Kumbaya" what's that
victory song cheesy
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by richythePH(f): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
pocohantas:

And is there anything wrong in engaging in dirty/incriminating talk or fcking a NLder, are they not humans too? undecided undecided

okay

so you saying y'all ladies neither send nor accept pms cos y'all are afraid they'd snitch on u when u chat dirty or fvck them right? undecided
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by LadyMarionette(f): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

"Kumbaya" what's that

"Come By Here". It's a spiritual song. Also a popular folk or campfire song, used to express camaraderie, fellowship or companionship. "A Kumbaya moment" connotes a sober moment of togetherness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
richythePH:

There should be a rule of no-sex chatting etc. And everything else is cool.. Don't you think ?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by biacan(f): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy tell me who no like better soup cheesy
Emm wen do you want the tweaking class to start
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
MidNightHunter:

My message is these ;

I'm great ,dear....

Word !
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sugar97:

OK sweedie...I just wanted u to know that evil has no gender. I mean it is not exclusive to the female gender. Guys do evil too (perhaps worse grin).

You have sex with a guy cos u're attracted to him and he can't wait to tell his friends how cheap u are. Is this not evil? Many guys do it!

We should talk off here but I need u to go home angry angry
I think I can relate to ur second paragraph wink...Just have these at the back of ur mind forever !....where two or more guyz are "gisting"... 2/3 of there talk is about women & their sexual adventure.. lipsrsealed
Perhaps worse ...U know what ? ....Lets agree to disagree on these issue because it MAY lead to an E-fight..And me ? I'm having headache,biko..I'm not ready to receive savagery these Saturday afternoon.. smiley cheesy

Why na cry...I can't go home again..that will be after first semester...
What time exactly then ?.....
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by richythePH(f): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

There should be a rule of no-sex chatting etc. And everything else is cool.. Don't you think ?

there needn't be laws or rules like that but these ladies should at least show some dignity and not chat dirty or fvck and dick thats sends them a pm

i personally i'm tired of that useless excuse

if they dont do silly things at all or if they're able to discern the sensible to do silly things with there wont be any reason or thing to be exposed undecided
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

"Come By Here". It's a spiritual song. Also a popular folk or campfire song, used to express camaraderie, fellowship or companionship. "A Kumbaya moment" connotes a sober moment of togetherness.
mehn u are good
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
richythePH:

there needn't be laws or rules like that but these ladies should at least show some dignity and not chat dirty or fvck and dick thats sends them a pm

i personally i'm tired of that useless excuse

if they dont do silly things at all or if they're able to discern the sensible to do silly things with there wont be any reason or thing to be exposed undecided

Healthy perceptory you have i must say...@ if they dont do silly things at all or if they're able to discern the sensible to do silly things with there wont be any reason or thing to be exposed

" that useless excuse " = FEAR OF THE WORST, DON'T YOU SEE NUDE PICS LEAKED. IT'S AN EXAMPLE WHY FEMALES NEED TO BE CAREFUL. I.E. IF A NUDE PIC WERE LEAKED, IT AFFECTS HER AT PLACE OF WORK, HOME, ONLINE, THE EFFECTS DOWN THE LINE ISN'T FUNNY

GUYS HAVE LITTLE TO LOSE COMPARED WITH FEMALES SO YOU WON'T APPRECIATE THEIR CONCERNS LIKE THEM..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download. G-eazy The Beautiful & Damned Full Album / Will You Allow Your Wife Pose Like This Online..this Internet Breaking Photo / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.