Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) (29620 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by zicoraads: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
LordKO:

Believe you me, a decipherable man who's achieved self-realization won't need lengthy months or years after meeting a lady he fancy, to dissect her and make his decision on whether they're compatible for each other or not.
Forget all this grammar. Three months is too small.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by pokipoki: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
cruchenutii:
3 Months ? E go be like film when the issues start ! 3 months is too early please.
Dude, people.date for 10 years and still have issue!!! So WTF!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
You don't need to date someone for 10years before you know her very well. Some people are very good in concealing and pretending.

From experience it is luck. As a guy who wants kids, just ensure her womb is intact. Forget love matter. When push comes to shove the so-called love will not hold water We are human beings with a need to procreate.

If I had rushed into it like this guy, sorry would have been my enemy's name in one case.

But what do I know?

HML.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by zicoraads: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
I see ladies applauding and supporting this. SMH! Is this how desperate some of you have become? Trust me, that time is too small. See, for most relationships, that is when the 'honeymoon' is still in play. After a while, you may start to see things about the person you really find annoying. Then that is when to decide if you can tolerate them or not.

Some of you need to read and read. I have seen too many failed early marriages that people rushed into to want to advice people to do same. Just yesterday, I visited one. I wouldn't want to tell the story here. And that is just one. I have seen countless other ones and also read about them.

If you really love the person, it's not a bad thing if you wait a little while to get to know them better. My two cents.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
queenfav:
There is nothing like a perfect time frame for dating before marriage. No two couples are alike. I have done a divorce case case they dated for 10 years. The woman was in our firm briefing me for divorce proceedings about a year after marriage .

Whereas, i have an older friend/Queenzhair Client who met her husband in December at their village, by January ending her bride price was paid! Guess what? They have been married for 15 years with three kids. When you see them, you can't help notice the deep friendship and playfulness between them even after 15 years.Her husband still takes interest in the makeup she wears and hairstyles that he would love to see on her. I recall him chatting me saying "I want those long curly hair for my lolo".I later met His Lolo, you won't believe she has been married for 15 years because of her glow! She told me their friends and even relatives bet on the fact that their marriage would crash in less than a year!However, that only made them more aware of the fact that they would need to really work hard at having a union that would stand the test of time. They both vowed to never take each other for granted and ensure they have respect, trust, and understanding towards one another!

Marriage to a good partner is just by God's grace and luck! It's not by how many self help books on marriage you read or how many decades you date the person!The women stabbing spouses everywhere, didn't their husband date them for long? Men beating their wives and even killing them didn't the wives study them? #My grandmother would say "don't say you are lucky until you marry!". Even someone you date for 15 years can turn into a monster after marriage. If both parties are willing to involve God and put in work to keep the marriage exciting and happy, then it would stand the test of time.

Anyone can pretend till he/she wears the wedding band, then after marriage, they be like " fxxxk it, mask off" (in Future's voice ) I have come to understand that any good marriage requires constant work ie. Commitment, mutual respect, ability to forgive, understanding and deep friendship. So I don't judge anyone and how they date or when they decide to marry, I are not God that can put a timeframe on their union!It's even the wierd couples that stay married for life e. g Charly boy and Lady D. Who would have thought that He would stay married for this long? So, try not to judge.. Just wish them well and move on because when it comes to marriage,we all can never be sure of anything!

You too much. Experience has taught you and you are seasoned.

I also resonate with you on that God's grace part. It is only God that can give you your right partner and even after that, both parties must be willing to put in what it takes.

That place your grandma says, wait till you get married before you say you are a lucky person is so true. About that part where you said how weird people or peeps who think they would never last turn out to be the one who remain solid.

Like i keep saying concerning marriage, it is far more important than being born. It can make or mar you for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by baby124: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is risky though. I am happy for them.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by queenfav(f): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Blackfyre:

You too much. Experience has taught you and you are seasoned.

I also resonate with you on that God's grace part. It is only God that can give you your right partner and even after that, both parties must be willing to put in what it takes.

That place your grandma says, wait till you get married before you say you are a lucky person is so true. About that part where you said how weird people or peeps who think they would never last turn out to be the one who remain solid.

Like i keep saying concerning marriage, it is far more important than being born. It can make or mar you for life.
You are right bro.. With all i hv seen from my married family members, friends and my divorce clients, I just came to the realization that it's just God that blesses people with good partners. It's not by how many centuries you date or live together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by theimmortals(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
My elder brother proposed to his wife after exactly one week and three day since he meet her.... though my family was totally against their union, but today she is like my own sister every body Loves her. She gave my brother Four bouncing " I mean bouncing not jumping " baby boys.

it's not really how far but how well. if you are convinced you love her just go for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
queenfav:
You are right bro.. With all i hv seen from friends and my divorce clients. I just know it takes God's favor and grace plus luck to enjoy marriage. Nothing is certain!

Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
zicoraads:
I see ladies applauding and supporting this. SMH! Is this how desperate some of you have become? Trust me, that time is too small. See, for most relationships, that is when the 'honeymoon' is still in play. After a while, you may start to see things about the person you really find annoying. Then that is when to decide if you can tolerate them or not.

Some of you need to read and read. I have seen too many failed early marriages that people rushed into to want to advice people to do same. Just yesterday, I visited one. I wouldn't want to tell the story here. And that is just one. I have seen countless other ones and also read about them.

If you really love the person, it's not a bad thing if you wait a little while to get to know them better. My two cents.

wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by adeniyimam(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin God save you
yeyerolling:
Reminds me of my last babe wey say we must marry nxt year, just after 2 weeks of dating. For a gal who clsims to be 25 i just pick race
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by LordKO(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
zicoraads:

Forget all this grammar. Three months is too small.

One funny but irritating thing with small-minded people like you and your ilk is that you aren't liberal at all, therefore, you won't see importance of the following proverb and idiom; "live and let live" and "to each his own" respectively.

Compliments of the season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
... then get married in January and divorce in February....ARRANT NONSENSE from people who have no respect for marriage!
Ha!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by zicoraads: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
LordKO:

One funny but irritating thing with small-minded people like you and your ilks is that you aren't liberal at all, therefore, you won't see importance of the following proverb and idiom; "live and let live" and "to each his own" respectively.

Compliments of the season.
You get luck say I dey in the Xmas spirit. For if you had called me small minded any other time, I for give am back to you in equal measure.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
queenfav:
You are right bro.. With all i hv seen from my married family members, friends and my divorce clients, I just came to the realization that it's just God that blesses people with good partners. It's not by how many centuries you date or live together.

My sister, i understand you perfectly. If i haven't jam God on a personal level, i would not see how deep your comments run. But because i have, i don catch you before you jump sef.

Look at Dangote, a four time divorcee, see adenuga, he never married anyone of those females that gave birth to his children. I even found out the propensity of how far you rise in life strongly hinges on who you are yoked to.

Love has nothing to do with how God pairs people oh, its more about each other lighting the other up to fulfill the purpose at which he created them for. If people really understand the concept of marriage from Gods perspective, they will know the right things to look out for and what to focus on. So many many things people do with boyfriend or girlfriend they won't do at all at all.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Viking007(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
LordKO:

Yes. Meanwhile, let's presume that both of them are truthful to themselves; ie they are both deciphering and have achieved self-realization individually, then, it's a shared ethical leanings that made it possible for them to quickly discover and accept each other for the union ahead.

One who's achieved self-realization and is deciphering only need to observe for presence or absence of one or two attributes from the other party, to automatically extrapolate on such a party's overall attributes, even if the firewall/defense mechanism of pretense is like that of a computer hardware s/he'll be able to crack it within days of written, oral and physical communications. Because through people's attributes you see both your compatibilities and incompatibilities with them.

Meanwhile, while attribute is innate and unmalleable, attitude on the other hand is acquired and malleable, therefore, the reason why it's advisable to always look beyond people's attitudes and look out for their attributes.

Brilliantly written.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by mickeymimi: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
well they always say ...it is how well...and not.... how long.. wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
cruchenutii:
3 Months ? E go be like film when the issues start ! 3 months is too early please.

Some date for 8 years and still have issues.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Hedonistically: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
As you rushed in, so shall you rush out. You don't make long term decisions based on short term feelings.

Well, what do I know. Ana ekwu na nkiti? Mbanunu.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by sogud(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
cruchenutii:
j

me i taya ooooo 3month toooooooooooooooooo early to propose.
Hw far ve dey knw dem sef
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
no need to wait.. if she proove she is d one.

or

d gal dey form say if he no put d ring he wont enter dere. put am to enter.. lolz
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Toosure70: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
No special about that , I proposed to mine after 2 hours.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
alexialin:
Two friends of. Mine dated for 3months.
They are married now
The guy is 33, financially sound, while the lady just graduated recently from law school.
And they are two peas in a pod. Human coexistence is all about understanding, respect and humility from both parties. Nothing short of that.

Guys who still want to play around take so many years of dating to marry.
there are girls that still want to play around. Next time say people. Not every girl will say yes after 3 months!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by CandidNotes: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

I like to be modest, but i think i've surpassed those realms. I'm of the seventh dimension where only few reach in this life time !

Odiegwu!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by queenfav(f): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Blackfyre:

My sister, i understand you perfectly. If i haven't jam God on a personal level, i would not see how deep your comments run. But because i have, i don catch you before you jump sef.

Look at Dangote, a four time divorcee, see adenuga, he never married anyone of those females that gave birth to his children. I even found out the propensity of how far you rise in life strongly hinges on who you are yoked to.

Love has nothing to do with how God pairs people oh, its more about each other lighting the other up to fulfill the purpose at which he created them for. If people really understand the concept of marriage from Gods perspective, they will know the right things to look out for and what to focus on. So many many things people do with boyfriend or girlfriend they won't do at all at all.
I agree with you 100%. Nobody should approach marriage with human eyes at all. I have fasted and prayed over my own I am marrying January here.I trust God to sustain us and perfect our union.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by queenfav(f): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Marriage is very serious business that we alone cannot decipher. God has to be involved to guide you to your own!

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
zicoraads:

You get luck say I dey in the Xmas spirit. For if you had called me small minded any other time, I for give am back to you in equal measure.

You want to give him back in equal measure for calling you small minded? But you implied all the babes in agreement are desperate for stating their views. Abi no be you tell me I try too hard?

In 2018, only dish what you can take grin grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by mamachizzy(f): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
with the type of secret baggage people carry along these days, 3 months is a no no for me, mbok
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
queenfav:
I agree with you 100%. Nobody should approach marriage with human eyes at all. I have fasted and prayed over my own I am marrying January here.I trust God to sustain us and perfect our union.

I say Amen on that last line oh, e reach to fast and pray about. God willing, his foot shall remain planted firmly in your union.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
CandidNotes:

Odiegwu!!!

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.