Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (66430 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by wambosamuel1980: 3:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Go and do proper home work and put her under her feet if she refuse my guy go see your mama and ask mama why?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 25, 2017
lefulefu:

dat na u wink
but seriously a number of ladies have broken up with their boyfriends/fiancee over some abroad based fella.its the power of the foreign currency that tilts the balance.

Wait..! Lefulefu u no dey taya? grin

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by tit(f): 4:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Useless boy.
Can't he popose in plane?
It is in ordinary mr biggs he is porposing.
Anyway, he has nyash her many times
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Danabu(m): 5:18am On Dec 25, 2017
Amarabae:
She is a stupid big capital okpokoro fool.
Why embarrassing him publicly,?
Even if she is not interested in marrying him, she would have pretended to say yes in public to avoid embarrassment and then call it off secretly with him.

Receive Xtra blessing this Christmas morning!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by jolyment: 6:06am On Dec 25, 2017
Jupxter:
Big deal ! The sqaure root of four has always been 2 since time immemorial

It is +2 or - 2
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by jaychubi: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Divay22:
Guys please be sure your girl loves you so much to spend the rest of her life with you, to avoid such circumstances....

For the bae, she didn't try
There's a way she could have salvage the situation and not just walk out on him....

The girl didn't do anything wrong she must ve told the idiotic dude no severally in private but d dude won't take no for an answer nw he is begging for marriage.

Trust me this girl is courageous, public proposal is senseless proposal shld be done privately

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by sisisioge: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:
Ladies are now compelled to say yes at public proposal even if they never intended to.

It takes a lady with courage to say no when all eyes are looking.

At best say yes to cheer the crowd for that moment but when alone with the guy you tell him no.

That's what I would have done...yes while everyone watches. Anyways, I prefer a private proposal where one can be absolutely candid...look into each other's eyes and be real tinz.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2017
I actually saw the live footage from someone closer to them, the Lady is savage, her friends were even begging her to accept.

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Belafonte(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Turning down a proposal doesn't mean rejection. Some ladies have accepted after 2 or 3 proposals. Take it on the chin man, life goes on. Try again or move on

As in, the guy will still propose to the same woman that walked out on him? Hahahahahaha. Is there any hope for the modern young man at all?

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by IMASTEX: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
She just made the right decision...... who knows if he has not been beating her...... go girl
I agree with you. The truth is we now have so many kids out there believing themselves to be men. Unfortunately, same for some ladies. A lady or guy should see the possibility of getting married via: the closeness, discussion about future together, meeting both parents, love, commitment, etc. When the stated is in place. The both parties have already agreed in spirit to be life partner. The proposal stuff is just a formality that precede the marriage ceremony. Who even made it a necessity to propose in public. The girl did the right thing. Marriage is more than proposal movie, pre-wedding shots, etc
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by intjgirl(f): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2017
If a guy proposes to me in public I'll just walk out because I can not marry someone who doesn't know me. If he knows me he will know that I hate public proposal. In fact if he knows that and still went ahead with that then it's not about me, it's about him.

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Diso60090(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Return the ring guy
Use the money buy chicken for new year
And stop fooling yourself around cheap girls
NB: May be the girl feel sorry for the goodness guy because she knows she doesn't deserve the guy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by pweetiedee(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Hia na wa for u ooo...

I don't agree to beating and not being rich!

I ve seen a lady who told me she loves being beaten by her boyfriend who she's currently married togrin

So beating iznt gonna be a problem to proposal,most ladies will go ahead and marry especially when dey love eeply!

As for finance,does it mean the girl herself can't work and share the bills with her disappointed husband to be?

My Ex was way more financially stable than me,infact she's richer than my friend who married her,infact sef most of the bills especially her marriage was taken care of by her,and today they liv happily and cool,

Just last week my friend called me telling me how good and caring she has continued to be,she even applied for a loan from an SA bank for her husband recently,so what then has finance got to do when love is involve..

Except both are not financially ok,but still at that there is alway's a way out as they can combine their income to achieve a common goal!

You lost a good girl to your friend!!!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Adanne9110(f): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2017
advice to all men,,,,pls propose in private first,,,then if u are sure she has accepted,,them it can be a planned deal,,,,,,,for ladies,pls dnt date who you know you cant marry,,,,its a waste of time for you and a waste of resources for the male folks,,,,,,,
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Martin0(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

My friend is my friend!
I and my Ex understand ourselves better and she know's what I want and I know what she want..

We both have choice of our own..
Till date we are still best friends infact including her husband we are more like one family..

So what have I lost?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Martin0(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

You would ve asked a good question as to why I didn't marry or go on with her!
But sorry it already late to answer that if u intend to!

Remember incase u feel relationship is all about money,sorry to say am not intrested on the money..

But there was a reason as to why I ended it...

Still at that I don't think I lost anything!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Martin0(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2017
Adanne9110:
advice to all men,,,,pls propose in private first,,,then if u are sure she has accepted,,them it can be a planned deal,,,,,,,for ladies,pls dnt date who you know you cant marry,,,,its a waste of time for you and a waste of resources for the male folks,,,,,,,

Exactly u speak sencegrin

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Bahddo(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2017
She was probably turned off by the publicity. Not every one would tolerate attempts to pressure them into saying yes.

In her shoes, I'd probably do the same to any guy that tries that publicly stunt with me.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Bahddo(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2017
intjgirl:
If a guy proposes to me in public I'll just walk out because I can not marry someone who doesn't know me. If he knows me he will know that I hate public proposal. In fact if he knows that and still went ahead with that then it's not about me, it's about him.
well said smiley

Are you truly INTJ?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by LadyMarionette(f): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2017
lefulefu:
Handsome man without Venza and euros in his akant...is dat one husband material?cheesy.. Cc LadyMarionette cheesy.

Lmao! grin grin. Oh, dear! embarassed you know, it takes a special kind of woman with a good eye for quality to recognize good husband material at 'bend-down-select'. For those of us that like to see the material clean and ironed on a hanger before we can appreciate it, na Venza and Euros sure pass. wink (I just hope I can afford boutique price, those ones can break a girl's heart embarassed )

Have a very Merry Christmas, dear. kiss
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Kirinwa: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

See fucvkupgrin
D guy should know by himself if him qualify to marry her or not naugrin

Na wa ooo

See savagery. grin
Its possible dude hired camera men to do what others have been doing and getting covering of face with a final YES! But the thing misfired.

Truth is that not every girl likes publicity. So learn to understand her and possibly that she had the guy as backup plan should in case her crush dump her. Na girls sha, we know their games.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Martin0(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2017
Kirinwa:

See savagery. grin
Na wa oogringrin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by pweetiedee(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

You would ve asked a good question as to why I didn't marry or go on with her!
But sorry it already late to answer that if u intend to!

Remember incase u feel relationship is all about money,sorry to say am not intrested on the money..

But there was a reason as to why I ended it...

Still at that I don't think I lost anything!

u don vex. I just dey play.

send my Christmas gift
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Martin0(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

u don vex. I just dey play.

send my Christmas gift

Hai na wa for u oo,I nor dey vexgringrin

Christmas giftgrin I don share dem finish last night u nor come ontimegringrin

By the way na me surpose to dey ask of gifts coz beautiful ladies has much gifts to give out!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by pweetiedee(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Hai na wa for u oo,I nor dey vexgringrin

Christmas giftgrin I don share dem finish last night u nor come ontimegringrin

By the way na me surpose to dey ask of gifts coz beautiful ladies has much gifts to give out!

I asked first. go and buy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Martin0(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

I asked first. go and buy
No am not going to buy anythinggringrin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by CarterDavid30(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
She just made the right decision...... who knows if he has not been beating her...... go girl
See as you sharply Analyse am.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by intjgirl(f): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bahddo:
well said smiley

Are you truly INTJ?
Yes.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Bahddo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
intjgirl:
Yes.
wow... That's pretty rare.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by pweetiedee(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

No am not going to buy anythinggringrin
okay now
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant by Martin0(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

okay now
Hia since that time na now u reply na wa oogringrin
How today take go 4 ur side na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant