Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House (67778 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
adaxxy:
Babe he won't change,
I know their type if you like give him your soul he sees you as his baby factory but he loves anoth,
He married you for the image...
I don't see why you should be in a relationship when you are not happy,
If you are working class please be hard working and if you are a business woman dont stop
Separate from him,
You have to be happy for your child/children
Wonderful it is only one life to live and someone needs to be happy and enjoy his or her life and not wait for someone to make him or her happy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by linearity: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
The bitter truth is, he no longer finds you attractive and this could be in terms of your physical appearance or your behavior, attitude and disposition.

It is surprising though, that this is only a two years marriage.

Seat back and think of how you guys met, date, etc (assuming this is not an arranged marriage or one out of necessity). He must have found you attractive then to pulp the question and even made good on his promise to marry you.

With kids and years, guys understand than their their wives will no long look as attractive as before, but some ladies just give up on themselves once they are married and the kids start coming. Guys, your husband inclusive are attracted by what they see, start working on what he sees to make them attractive.

Yes, their might be some issues on his side; but he is not the one asking for advise and he is not available to present his side of the story.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Daboomb:

Yea, it has changed for the WORSE! angry angry
Its a shame the people of today dont have no shame!
It has not changed for the worst maybe for you but definitely not for me and what is there to be ashamed of if you don't like it you can always use a time machine and transport back to 1412 and leave us that like the 21st century world in peace.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Balkan(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Let me be honest with you, l am married for ten years now. The atitude your guy is giving you is exertly what l give my wife

In my own case, it started well but there so many things she does that l dislike which l told her that it irritates me but she always nags why l tell her that.

1. She is always unclad in the room. I mean always. She never covers herself.
2, When ever she inters the toilet to poo she never shuts the door of the toilet in our room.
3 She always fart in front of me
4 She always ask for things she knows we cant afford.
5 She does not give me any spacial attention eg. No saperation of things l use from the things everbody use in the house like plates and cups

So many littles things that matter to guys she does not observe them and when l bring them up, she will tell me that l hate her.

The truth is that l dont get errection again when l see her. So to make love to her is difficult because l dont get erection. But when l see ladies she is much more finer than, my dick stands

We hardley sit to talk because she irritates me. But l am just praying for God to help me. I am not ready to marry another woman. But the love is dead. She does not respect me bc l cant perform but l cant take vigra for her because l am BP patient.

She is in her 30s and l am in my 40s

But she is just a pretty lady with good sense of dressing. A dream of every man but worths nothing to me

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Belafonte(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
I think your husband married you because he wanted a wife. There's obviously no intimacy in your marriage. Was it like this during courtship? If not, at what point did he become this way?
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
curvilicious:
I get really irritated when i hear men looking for a financially stable woman nd expect to be well respected. You NL men keep saying maybe she has nothing to offer. I can't remember my grandma offering my grandpa financial support. All she used to do was advice him in the right direction nd take care of the home with what he provides.
The Bible didn't call the woman who cannot provide for her family as worse than an infidel but the man.

Na wa o shame on today's men tueh!
what about ur real mama and papa ? Abi u no get Tell us about their own... I'm suspecting ur fada is among the men of today lipsrsealed... If so according to ur words... Shame on him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
coputa:
That was the life of yore,when a penny was a penny..
The home is being run by both parties now,due to the changes that has occurred in the global economy.
Even the wife of Dangote works,ditto first ladies.
You know something.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Belafonte(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
FavouredAda, I think your husband married you because he wanted a wife. There's obviously no intimacy in your marriage. Was it like this during courtship? If not, at what point did he become this way?
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by coputa(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ninety percent of these problems stems from the scenario where the woman forced herself on the guy out of desperation to have him or to settle down.
In any relationship,there must be an attractive force that joins both of you together,if non exists,that means you are both living on pretence,and that won't take you too far before the balloon will explode.
Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not to be endured..
Ladies,shine your eyes,because you are more guilty of these over bearing attitude.

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
BadLuckonmyGame:
what about ur real mama and papa ? Abi u no get Tell us about their own... I'm suspecting ur fada is among the men of today lipsrsealed... If so according to ur words... Shame on him
You have sense.

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by emmyluizzz: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
curvilicious:

Ptssss gimme one bottle there
okay..

where money?

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by GuntersChain(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
well that is one thing with some marriages the first to five years are always rocky, try and sit him down and iron out issues with him. I'm sorry always saves a lot.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Mariangeles(f): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
buddie:
And you think or feel this number of men can all be wrong abi?

She had better wake up and start finding better means of improving her marriage before more damage is done instead.

Men always give advice that favours their kind, forgetting there are two sides to every story
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by coputa(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
You know something.
@Ladyhipps thank,complement of the season.how was the xmas.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Mixola: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
I read this story and I thought it was my wife. I am married too but at the moment I can't stand the sight of my wife. I wonder and regret how I dragged her into a marital mess. I discovered this a week after our wedding that I am not meant for this kind of relationship but that was too late. However, I vowed to be committed to her based on my religious background. She made things really worse for me. I happen to work in another city; four hours drive from base. At no time has she ever prepared meal for me when I am traveling. She has no regard for my parents or siblings. There are atimes I get home on Saturday and there is nothing for me to eat. Before I was transferred, I do the shopping. All she does is to make a list. She sprained her ankle and was on POP for practically 2 months. I was going home each weekend for support and do all the shipping. She hardly picks my call or call back yet blames me for communication gap. It got to a peak and I actually wished life could just end somehow and give both of us peace. Suicide was a remote option. I wanted to just disappear. Now, I careless who cares or not. I guess marriage is not for everyone. I am filled with many regrets beyond count. I wish I could punch Ctrl Z on my life's keyboard. I have bent beyond backwards but it seems it's not gonna work. It all sucks.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Daboomb: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
coputa:
That was the life of yore,when a penny was a penny..
The home is being run by both parties now,due to the changes that has occurred in the global economy.
Even the wife of Dangote works,ditto first ladies.

Please STOP!
Their is a big difference in Working to earn a living (survival mode)...and working to just get out and about and reduce boredom (fufilment ).

Wife of Dangotte or any first lady isnot working so she can feed her lazy-bum husband, they do it for fulfillment.
For many years, my wife refused to work because she said "how much are they going to pay me, what will it buy me that l dont already have"?
Eventually, l begged her to just do it for the fun of it as long as it does not interfere with her primary responsibility of taking care of the family (Me and her other children) grin grin
One day she came back and told me she will open her own company or nothing.
I asked why and she said she threw the folder at her Boss who was talking to her like she was her some desperate employee!.

I nearly died of laughter but as life will have it, her Boss of then, one day came to her office that she is running to seek sponsorship for one of their programs and was all smiles, thinking she has forgotten so quickly how she use to treat her employee back then.

Point is, let your wife work but let her know that she is not doing it because she needs the money. Give her every thing a woman who is working 9-5 has (Nice car, a higher salary, apid Holidays trips, e.t.c) so she knows that hwat she earns at that work place is inconsequential and can be forgotten at a moment' notice

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by curvilicious: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
BadLuckonmyGame:

An apple neva falls far from its tree so my dad was a perfect provider
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by 400billionman: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
curvilicious:

I feel the equality issue came into play the day men chose to start looking at women financially. In the good ol days only foolish men will sit & wait for their wife's money. Real men earn money and cater for their wife & children that actually make them the man

You said good old days bah ?

The whole family goes to farm , father, mother, children to raise food for their consumption. It is not one persons job. I participated in family farming as a kid, so I know. STOP WAITING FOR HANDOUTS.

Whoever sits at home is the lazy one. If you want to live a fulfilled life, drop your sense of entitlement and get dirty.

. If you say your husband is lazy, why did you marry him ?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Mariangeles(f): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Alariiwo:
Make I laff small abeg grin grin cheesy

Shebi you were forming oriaku before when you guys first met. Now that you've been bought with money, you no longer have value to him.

That's what happens when you pay so much for something that's not worth it. You tend to lose interest easily.

How does he scream your name sef? wait lemme guess..

Your husband: Ada oooo!

You: My oga I'm coming.

Lmao
Immature!
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by curvilicious: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Daboomb:

Please STOP!
Their is a big difference in Working to earn a living (survival mode)...and working to just get out and about and reduce boredom (fufilment ).

Wife of Dangotte or any first lady isnot working so she can feed her lazy-bum husband, they do it for fulfillment.
For many years, my wife refused to work because she said "how much are they going to pay me, what will it buy me that l dont already have"?
Eventually, l begged her to just do it for the fun of it as long as it does not interfere with her primary responsibility of taking care of the family (Me and her other children) grin grin
One day she came back and told me she will open her own company or nothing.
I asked why and she said she threw the folder at her Boss who was talking to her like she was her some desperate employee!.

I nearly died of laughter but as life will have it, her Boss of then, one day came to her office that she is running to seek sponsorship for one of their programs and was all smiles, thinking she has forgotten so quickly how she use to treat her employee back then.

Point is, let your wife work but let her know that she is not doing it because she needs the money. Give her every thing a woman who is working 9-5 has (Nice car, a higher salary, apid Holidays trips, e.t.c) so she knows that hwat she earns at that work place is inconsequential and can be forgotten at a moment' notice

Bro, you a real man grin
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Bentson: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Philpham:

He's not man enough. Dump him and look for a better person. Most men are not decent or responsible.
Just like your Father...
See the senseless child he raised

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Daboomb: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mixola:
I read this story and I thought it was my wife. I am married too but at the moment I can't stand the sight of my wife. I wonder and regret how I dragged her into a marital mess. I discovered this a week after our wedding that I am not meant for this kind of relationship but that was too late. However, I vowed to be committed to her based on my religious background. She made things really worse for me. I happen to work in another city; four hours drive from base. At no time has she ever prepared meal for me when I am traveling. She has no regard for my parents or siblings. There are atimes I get home on Saturday and there is nothing for me to eat. Before I was transferred, I do the shopping. All she does is to make a list. She sprained her ankle and was on POP for practically 2 months. I was going home each weekend for support and do all the shipping. She hardly picks my call or call back yet blames me for communication gap. It got to a peak and I actually wished life could just end somehow and give both of us peace. Suicide was a remote option. I wanted to just disappear. Now, I careless who cares or not. I guess marriage is not for everyone. I am filled with many regrets beyond count. I wish I could punch Ctrl Z on my life's keyboard. I have bent beyond backwards but it seems it's not gonna work. It all sucks.

This is real and very serious matter o! shocked shocked

- How was your courtship years like?
- Did you sound each other out at all?
- Did she cook for you before marriage and did you cook for her then?
- Do both of you do thing together and do oyu have "common interests" back then?
- Were you in-love with her before marriage (as in real passionate love that you cant do without seeing her for a day) and was she passionately inlove with you as well?
- What made the two of you to really decide you want to get married to each other? What was the conviction?
Finally
- Do you have children in the marriage right now?

I asked this question because l can "sense hatred" in this relationship and that is never a good sign because it does not get better!
Please dont get violent.
If things dont work out pretty soon and you dont have children between the two of you, l see that the hatred is sort of "mutual" (if she does not pick calls, does not cook for you, e.t.c ...l am not even sure two of you stii have sex with each other!). better to seek early divorce so that each of you can find happiness.
Life is too short to live in such poisnous atmosphere.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by curvilicious: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
400billionman:

You said good old days bah ?

The whole family goes to farm , father, mother, children to raise food for their consumption. It is not one persons job. I participated in family farming as a kid, so I know. STOP WAITING FOR HANDOUTS.

Whoever sits at home is the lazy one. If you want to live a fulfilled life, drop your sense of entitlement and get dirty.

. If you say your husband is lazy, why did you marry him ?

Lol they all went to farm but not with the mindset of today's men who believe a woman shld fend for family.
Sweety, i don't wait for handouts but i don't wrk to feed my husband.

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
coputa:
@Ladyhipps thank,complement of the season.how was the xmas.
It was superb no be small chopping ooo,with wetin I chop today I nor sure say I go chop for one week.Mine was really amazing and I hope your's was great as well and complements of the season to you.
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Diso60090(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
If you nor fit put peace for your house carry your load go your papa house because you are still a learner if na lie i talk ask tonto aka ghetto girl
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
curvilicious:

An apple neva falls far from its tree so my dad was a perfect provider
there is always a Judas... Never forget to give room for that... Thank God he is not
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Balkan(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ladies note this, Any day your husband stops being jealous of you, like asking you where you have gone to or complain about your dressing, know ye that the man does not regard you any longer.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by stanliwise(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
byemx06:
madam bcus u are married you stop dressing hot,u begin tie wrapper turn urself to deeper life..........my honest advice make fine heir all d time,dress super hot,look gud all d time den see his reaction

do sorry abt that,may God change him
This one wey you dey give advises so o. Hmmm
Remember we only know what she has type o
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by curvilicious: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
emmyluizzz:

okay..

where money?

Gimme beer first
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by 400billionman: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
curvilicious:
I get really irritated when i hear men looking for a financially stable woman nd expect to be well respected. You NL men keep saying maybe she has nothing to offer. I can't remember my grandma offering my grandpa financial support. All she used to do was advice him in the right direction nd take care of the home with what he provides.
The Bible didn't call the woman who cannot provide for her family as worse than an infidel but the man.

Na wa o shame on today's men tueh!

You need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

by the way, do you really think that contributing financially and helping that demon would change anything?! this man has absolutely NO LOVE for this woman, and dont even want to be seen by her side... a smart person would ask what is going on, and thus divorce the demon who treats her like common garbage. end of misery.

I love you! Bless your soul!
Re: I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House by aspirebig: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
The topic sounds as if some tenant want to make a landlord "tenant'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.