Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem (17863 Views)

Shocking Photos From Guatemala Volcanic Eruption That Killed Over 60(Graphics) / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Solorrman(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2017
ycmdng:
Nigeria embassy should be next. As long as the UN resolution cannot stop USA move of embassy to Jerusalem, Nigeria just wasted their vote. If we cannot beat them, we join them. I still dont know the percentage of our population the vote represented.

Happy birthday Lord Jesus
there is no God but Allah thats why jesus christ was created with anus and peni.s,and any sensible organism can understand a God i mean a pure God can never go to toilet to shi.t and excret poto poto and piss never,God is pure very pure he dnt even eat food talkless of defeacating oga u are more than on the wrong side,and u can move to jerusalem since i heard they wanted monkeys for an experiment,do u mean as ugly as u are jerusalem would accept u abi ? ignorance dnt realized that israel are not christians and they consider a black man a monkey thats why they kill all blacks even in america i wonder how could they spare ur kunguru head just bkos u are a pastor of alcohol and ashawo
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Notmyproblem: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Aswear! He knows nothing about History... I don't engage such people in discussions talk more of arguements undecided
How can he say Islam was practiced all over Europe! When did Islam as a religion founded?
When was Christianity founded.... I simply think all this Muslim boys in this part of the work have been radicalized and they are been taught lies and deceit! That's why terrorism is part of them

It beats my imagination how that guy lives day to day without being a danger to himself and people around him. grin
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Solorrman(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2017
eliskelly:
I support the relocation of the capital of Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
some monkeys thought jews are christian thats why they support them,they dnt know that if israel start to fight africa they never separate ohinacho and ogungoro before they shot the bomb
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by WINDSOW(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2017
akeentech:
Why do people think Israel is a christian nation amused me. Btw JW don't celebrate X-mas so make una enjoy una man made Birthday
Wetyn concern Jay Wee for tis mata. Una oversabi sometimes dey purge me. Holy! Holy!! I hope una holy pass Elijah sha!
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Notmyproblem: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Solorrman:
there is no God but Allah thats why jesus christ was created with anus and peni.s,and any sensible organism can understand a God i mean a pure God can never go to toilet to shi.t and excret poto poto and piss never,God is pure very pure he dnt even eat food talkless of defeacating oga u are more than on the wrong side,and u can move to jerusalem since i heard they wanted monkeys for an experiment,do u mean as ugly as u are jerusalem would accept u abi ? ignorance dnt realized that israel are not christians and they consider a black man a monkey thats why they kill all blacks even in america i wonder how could they spare ur kunguru head just bkos u are a pastor of alcohol and ashawo

But mohammed that serves a allah was quick to wire a 9 old girl and your pure god didn't tell him to do otherwise? We are talking about pedophilia here.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by factwriter(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Candyrain:

Ifa hear, never going to happen, not in Buhari's government. He would rather Nigeria sink than for Nigerian embassy to Israel be moved to Jerusalem.

Of course president Buhari would NEVER give in like the CLUELESS past president who cowardly leaped to announce recognition for a rebel government opposing the (now late) Ghadafi of Libya; at a moment when most sensible African leaders (with brain and guts) were extrapolating on political the tides & direction of events, before openly declaring a stand.

Few years later Nigerian immigrants in sojourn (partly driven by economy the clueless ex president ruined) are still paying for that mistake with their blood.

Yes, President Buhari is not one to be arm twisted.
Nigeria's economy does not depends on the America sole patronage.

Guatamela is an economic shiit hole of a country anyway.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/africa-emerges/south-africa-sticks-gaddafi
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Solorrman(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Candyrain:

Ifa hear, never going to happen, not in Buhari's government. He would rather Nigeria sink than for Nigerian embassy to Israel be moved to Jerusalem.
only if he could do it because of ur ugly face,u dnt even know that jews are not christian and even if u support them they will never hesitate to shoot u because u are a monkey to them,who will take u to go and excret egba and ishewu in jerusalem its not ajegunle or enugu bastard go for their support and see how u go come back
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Notmyproblem: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2017
factwriter:

Of course president Buhari would NEVER give in like the CLUELESS past president who cowardly leaped to announce recognition for a rebel government opposing the (now late) Ghadafi of Libya; at a moment when most sensible African leaders (with brain and guts) were extrapolating on political the tides & direction of events, before openly declaring a stand.

Few years later Nigerian immigrants in sojourn (partly driven by economy the clueless ex president ruined) are still paying for that mistake with their blood.

Yes, President Buhari is not one to be arm twisted.
Nigeria's economy does not depends on the America sole patronage.

Guatamela is an economic shiit hole of a country anyway.

According to you Guatamala is an economic shit hole, please how many of them are trapped in Libya on their way to Europe? How many of their girls were found death few months ago or seen running around Italy just to improve their economic prospect. Travel you no gree u go sitdon for one corner for Oshodo they claim my papa house better pass your papa house. Lol

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Notmyproblem: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Solorrman:
only if he could do it because of ur ugly face,u dnt even know that jews are not christian and even if u support them they will never hesitate to shoot u because u are a monkey to them,who will take u to go and excret egba and ishewu in jerusalem its not ajegunle or enugu bastard go for their support and see how u go come back

People are not supporting them because they are Christains but because they have had enough of Arab bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by dieBYfire: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Notmyproblem:

It beats my imagination how that guy lives day to day without being a danger to himself and people around him. grin

grin cheesy
That's life bro.... Nairaland is an open forum, even Mad people comment on topics ,School dropouts also comment too. So sad

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by nyabinghi(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Those Embassy don't record as much crowed as USA.
German Embassy is also on Walter Carrington just a few blocks away from the American Embassy..... France & UK are non appearance visa process, you don't expect crowd at such places...
Everybody know this!
the world doesn't revolve around usa
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by dieBYfire: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2017
nyabinghi:
the world doesn't revolve around usa
Maybe it revovles around Saudi Arabia and Syria!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by nyabinghi(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Notmyproblem:

But mohammed that serves a allah was quick to wire a 9 old girl and your pure god didn't tell him to do otherwise? We are talking about pedophilia here.
Mary the mother of Jesus was being bleeped by Joseph the carpenter when she was 9
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by nyabinghi(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:
Maybe it revovles around Saudi Arabia and Syria!
yes
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by danvon(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It has it root there OK. The Torah and the Bible share things in common
What things in common?
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by dieBYfire: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2017
nyabinghi:
yes
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by STARKACE(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Bro you are certified liar!
Wic Europe part used to be an Islamic nation?
Am sorry with a myopic mindset as yours I can't and won't engage you further on this topic.
Europeans were mostly Christians & pagans even down to Turkey!
As for Turkey, We all know the story !
nah you are just certified ignorant, go read history and find out
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by mustafa006: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2017
proeast:
Islamabad should go and eat sh!t! Biafra will soon move its embassy to Jerusalem too! If the Arab world are not cowards, then they should declare war on Israel and see how they would be wiped out in a matter of days! 1967 will be a child's play compared to what Israel will do to them, they would certainly resort to what they know how to do best i.e. suicide bombing!
people like u are part of the problem
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by eenai(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2017
What is Nigeria waiting for. She should follow suit.
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2017
STARKACE:
simple stop putting the blame one way, Islam is perfect but not the humans practicing it, if we Muslims chose to over look what you did in the past cos Islam is all bout peace why use what some naive Muslim did to taunt us and you keep pushing us to the wall, Arab was a peaceful and developed place until you people invaded it with your soldiers, destroying from one Arab nation to another selling weapons to the rebels to topple government and invade it all in the name of trying to restore peace, which dirty peace when you caused the chaos in the first place.

just see they rubbish you wrote, what is one side here?

Because someone invade your house you decide to murder your family in cold blood because of religion different.

Continue...

Did i just hear you talking about the past, what a shame if we are to dig out the past, even you will be ashame of your evil religion.

If i may ask where are the Jews that are in mecca during your Muhammad time?

How was your Islamic caliphate form?

Talking about the past as if you people have any good past,

or should we talk about Ethiopia, how they shelter your Muhammad and his followers and what they use to pay Ethiopia back.

I guess you lack knowledge about the past, that's the reason why you are referring to the past. What a shame.

I expect nothing less from a religion that was built upon sword.

You people even forget the fact that those countrie you are killing Christian for because they Invade your country also have Muslim as citizen. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by STARKACE(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Notmyproblem:

Abeg the more you type the more you exposed your ignorance. I am sure you are not aware how the name Istanbul came about or what happened to the Armenian Orthodox Christains. We are not even talking of several hundred years ago. I am sure you have not been following the news to know the faith of the Kurdish Christains and I am sure you have selectively forgotten what Iran went through to become what they are today.

If I may ask you can you tell me the number of mosques in Rome and the number in Meca and also in the past ten years the number of mosques that have been burned in predominantly Christians countries vs the number of Churches that has been burned and people killed while at church in Arab countries. I am also sure you selectively forgot that Egypt was on the news few days again.

Or do you want us to table the history of Arab jihad on NL for you? Or the atrocities of Arab slaves dealers in Africa or what is currently going on in Libya where your brothers are being sold by Arabs.

you are technically more ignorant than I thought, Iran was initially Persia, a strong nation right from time. Dummy black mean sold people to slavery in Libya, Libyans are most arabs you will hardly see a black Libyan. And all that shit wouldn't have happened if your useless Christian leaders had let Gaddafi ruled peacefully.
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2017
danvon:
What things in common?
The 5 books of Moses are used by both religion
Their father of faith is Abraham
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by STARKACE(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

U Are confusing yourself! Israelites are mostly Jews so that then is your point? Are Isrealites Fulanis? undecided
nah you are the one to dumb to understand and naive to read further, the Jews Adolf hitler was killing made up he present day Isreal when they took refuge in Palestine while others shut them out. You Christians confuse them for Israelite mentioned in the Bible. Am enlightening you that they are two different set people.
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by factwriter(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Notmyproblem:

According to you Guatamala is an economic shit hole, please how many of them are trapped in Libya on their way to Europe? How many of their girls were found death few months ago or seen running around Italy just to improve their economic prospect. Travel you no gree u go sitdon for one corner for Oshodo they claim my papa house better pass your papa house. Lol

Evidently you have no knowledge of world geography what so ever, comparing a sub Sahara (country) migration statistics with a North American (country) migration statistics; these Two nations are continents apart!

Visit the streets, nook and crannies of America's most criminal communities, you will find poverty-motivated citizens of Guatemala at all the levels of operation.

Nigerian migrants (unlike the brain-dead drug taking Guatamelans) are goal-driven, optimistic, adventurous and passionate sojourners frustrated by ruined national economy.

Comprehend
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by dieBYfire: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2017
STARKACE:
nah you are the one to dumb to understand and naive to read further, the Jews Adolf hitler was killing made up he present day Isreal when they took refuge in Palestine while others shut them out. You Christians confuse them for Israelite mentioned in the Bible. Am enlightening you that they are two different set people.
Ok,
Now Get lost

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by dieBYfire: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2017
STARKACE:
nah you are just certified ignorant, go read history and find out

Ok, now get lost

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Nowenuse: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Good decision
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Notmyproblem: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2017
nyabinghi:
Mary the mother of Jesus was being bleeped by Joseph the carpenter when she was 9

Can you send me the Bible passage? Or do you want me to flood NL with Koran verses of the pervert called mohammed transgressions? grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Notmyproblem: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2017
factwriter:

Evidently you have no knowledge of world geography what so ever, comparing a sub Sahara (country) migration statistics with a North American (country) migration statistics; these Two nations are continents apart!

Visit the streets, nook and crannies of America's most criminal communities, you will find poverty-motivated citizens of Guatemala at all the levels of operation.

Nigerian migrants (unlike the brain-dead drug taking Guatamelans) are goal-driven, optimistic, adventurous and passionate sojourners frustrated by ruined national economy.

Comprehend

Bros you just confirmed my point "sojourners frustrated by ruined national economy" that Nigerian economy is bleeped and that you have no moral grounds to curse out Guatamala.

Haha Nigerian migrants are goal driven optimistic blah blah. grin Tell that to the Italian authority or the Libyan slave dealer. In fact you can tell that to several EU countries trying to get ride of your criminal minded Nigerian.
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by ycmdng(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Diso60090:

Na your pastor tell you that one or na bible you read am say today na Jesus birthday

gbemi, i never said today is Christ birthday. Meanwhile why do you sound so frustrated about my commen? He's my God and am gonna celebrate him when I want and freely.
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Candyrain(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Solorrman:

It's Christmas. Don't expect me to roll in the mud with you
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by ycmdng(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Solorrman:

why do u have to make any argument a religion matter? call him anything you care to, that's your opinion and i still have right to have mine. So park well with your pissful religion. Jesus is Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC / Angola Exits OPEC / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.