Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision (23844 Views)

Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... / Christian Leaders: Embassy Move To Jerusalem Came By The Hand Of God / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by schwarzkopf(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2017
correctguy101:

And if you state any contrary opinion, they'll either draw the anti-Semitic card out or utterly destroy you. I love those guys. grin

Flower in one had and a big fat gun in the other grin

Bob marley then you draw bad card lyrics comes to mind.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2017
Standardcosting:
Toor
And their goons here have been screaming in support, even quoting biblical verses for further showcase their ignorance!
Don't mind them.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by dallyemmy: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2017
The African Americans are welcome back home if they can retrace their homes. You know how Israelis are attached to Jerusalem. Giving it to Palestinian is not fair. Would you allow people take over your father's land in the village because you his children are no longer there?
HAH:

Yes Israel may have existed in the past, and was the birth place of Judaism, and indeed Christianity and Islam, the Jews later fled the area to different parts of the world, in the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century people that followed Judaism were being persecuted mainly in Europe , one characteristic of the Jew is that they are every where and not own anywhere which led to the then world super power in collaboration with the Saudi ruling family to create a new country in the biblical site of Jews, which was in a country called Palestine, this was done without any acrimony, gradually all Jews irrespective of gene they all migrated to the new land of Judaism, but with time they became strong and started encroaching on other land more than the one given to them at creation. This is the genesis of the crises.

One of the pertinent question is are the present people genetically from the biblical Israel or just Judaism believers the moved there.

The logic some of you are giving is like saying black american can one day just decide to relocate to west Africa since most of their ancestors came from there and when they do, they later start o claim countries like Nigeria or Ghana as there own just because history said they are from there
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nasir123(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2017
goaldynman:
Is a lie! I'm a Palestinian Christian and I accept Jerusalem as the capital of Israel! It's in the Bible and I cannot be deceived by Muslims posing as Christians and disseminating falsehood!!

Why are u stupid like this?
Must u scam in everything?

Gush!

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by correctguy101(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Bob marley then you draw bad card lyrics comes to mind.

Bob Marley's bad card even better pass this one grin

This card has power in it. Destructive power. Imagine a lion looking for sympathy, grin
You know what happens to any bush animal foolish enough to give it undecided

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by lawalwas: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Even though my Pet can, and will never reason like this.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by buJu234: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2017
If only nigerian youths can take on the APC gov't. Like this Jerusalem's case. I think life will make a better meaning here.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nasir123(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2017
Iamzik:
Let the ranting continue.

If you are pained you can fly to Palestine and join the protest.

A Christian that denied Jerusalem as Israel's capital is like a Muslim that denies the sacredness of Kaaba.

Protests will come and go but the children of Israel will posses their land.

Go and ask Yasser Arafat what his eyes saw. He will explain better. No be by shout and propaganda

Sorry to disappoint u.
There is no sense in what u wrote up there.
You're just bragging about how you hit your wife.

Insanity.

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Balkan(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Is Israel a Christian nation,

Why do you guys turn this thing to a Christian Islam issue.
so why do you islamic terrorist attack christians in Nigeria and bomb churches when israel have issues with palestenians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Doyin2(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2017
dallyemmy:
The African Americans are welcome back home if they can retrace their homes. You know how Israelis are attached to Jerusalem. Giving it to Palestinian is not fair. Would you allow people take over your father's land in the village because you his children are no longer there?

The problem is many people like you are misguided and then argue either sentimentally or ignorantly.

Who is giving Jerusalem to Palestinians?

What most informed people like us are supporting ,is the two state solution as per UN resolution,for global peace:

West Jerusalem for Israel
East Jerusalem for Palestine

This is justice.Always remember that East Jerusalem is dominated by Palestinians!!!
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Iamzik: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Nasir123:

Sorry to disappoint u.
There is no sense in what u wrote up there.
You're just bragging about how you hit your wife.

Insanity.

What I typed will only make sense to a sane mind.

Sorry, but I am not responsible for your inability to make sense out of it.

Waiting for the brave Islamic zombie nation to throw the first bomb on Israel. 1967 will be a tip of the iceberg.

Happy ranting and Merry protest to all Palestinian apologists in the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ebenholer(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2017
There are no christian in palestine of 99% muslims. Those 1% ones speak out of fear of death.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by mujahid777(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2017
ItachiUchiha:
How come is the Muslims that are calling others 'sheeple' and 'brainwashed'. Who is more brainwashed? The guys ready to kill to defend their Allah or what?
Is shekau the one making the comments?
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Chukazu: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2017
The sold called Arab Christians that are used as spies by HAMMAS to sabotage Israel?

So called Palestinians who are pained and only interested in the millions of dollars they make through visiting pilgrims who troupe to the holy Land during Christmas?
They should go Join there LEBANESE and JORDANIAN brothers
Their major concern is loss of revenue... Jerusalem is eternal and indivisible capital of the Jewish nation!

And if I want to read news ...is it ALJAZEERA undecided the same network that SAUDI ARABIA and Arab world accused of propagandist theory ?

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

You're just a typical brainwashed ipob miscreant cum religious fanatic. I know you well. Why is it that If everyone is on the right, you clowns from erosion republic are always on the left. You're the same set of people that idolize idiots like FFK and Trump. Strange people. cheesy

You can clearly see that these people are being bullied cos of their powerlessness but religious sentiment won't let you make use of your flat head. Tommorrow, you'll carry your biscuit heads and start crying about marginalization and expect us to sympathize with you.

US that's in support of Israel, don't they benefit from Arab countries like Saudi Arabia? All the 127 countries couldn't have voted against Israel because they benefit from Arab countries. It's simply a case of standing up against injustice and oppression. Not everyone defends stupid things like you clowns all in the name of religion. What's wrong is wrong

You never made a single point. You just kept talking about Bible and God like the typical Nigerian. No wonder the country is the way it is

May I also let you know there are more Muslims than Christians in Israel. I'm sure you didn't even know until now that there are Palestinian Christians. When will you dummies realize Israel is not a Christian country?

Forget all the Bible tales for now and use your brain. 127 countries have voted against Israel. They all can't be wrong. The truth is clear. Even the Pope is against Israel
This your write up makes sense people are just being sentimental with the truth all because one verse said something.The Palestinians are being oppressed and people are busy claiming bible said this and that.Nigerian Christians and Palestinian Christians I wonder the one that stays in the birthplace of Jesus who suppose to know better.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Iamzik: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2017
ebenholer:
There are no christians in palestine of 99% muslims. Those ones speak out of fear of death.

God bless you my brother.

They will claim that Palestine is 99% Muslim then come here shouting that 1% Christian are against Israel.

Have you polled Palestinian Muslims? OR you think there are no Muslims who support Donald Trump decision?

Bunch of hypocrites. Suddenly the voice of the 1% now matter.

A Christian that is denying Jerusalem is that one a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeautifulSE: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
This your write up makes sense people are just being sentimental with the truth all because one verse said something.The Palestinians are being oppressed and people are busy claiming bible said this and that.Nigerian Christians and Palestinian Christians I wonder the one that stays in the birthplace of Jesus who suppose to know better.

I taya oh. Even Ethiopia with very deep connections to Christianity/Israel voted against Israel

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ebenholer(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
The same Palestinians are past oppressors and world are not pitying them. Fine, they have made headway with their oppressions but now all what Israeli are asking for is their ancient capital. We all know it belongs to them
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by petermichaels(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2017
Which one is Palestinian Christians again? Hmmm! Dey will follow every crook method to get their unjust aims.
Make we hear word bo!
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Iamzik: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

I taya oh. Even Ethiopia with very deep connections to Christianity/Israel voted against Israel

Understandably so because it is now a Muslim zombie nation. Must everyone be a zombie?

Next?
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ebenholer(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

World just seem to be afraid of wars that are inevitable made them stick with UN. Israel must claim back their ancient capital at all cost. Come to think of it Israeli are 80% Jews not Christians. It is not a point people thinking Christians are supporting them selfishly.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeautifulSE: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2017
Iamzik:

Understandably so because it is now a Muslim zombie nation. Must everyone be a zombie?

Next?

Brazil, Italy are countries where Christianity is very strong and they voted against Israel. Are they Muslim zombies too? Don't be stupid

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Hey pay a demon enough and he will stone the devil...nature of the beast
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by malakaimoscondo: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Christian leaders ?
Lolzzz.

If really they are Christians like they claim, then two things are involved... Its either they don't read their Bible or they are yet to understand what is written in the Bible.

Word of God must come to pass no matter the forces fighting against it.
Some of those Christian countries that want the word of God to be compromised by voting against US decision did that for economic benefit from Arab world. ( That's politicians for you, rotten souls) But one thing is inevitable.... they will never escape the consequences of their action.
You can't fight God and go unpunished.
Ask those that attempted it in the past how they ended up.

JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS USA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Those headslammers that are quoting me involving Ipob in this issue are very foooolish.

Are these people that supported Trump Ipob members.?... Marry Jane Yakubu, Reno Omokiri, Tobi Jegede, FFK and the rest.?
I think Ipob have really tormented a lot of people spiritually that's why Igbos are always on their lips.
Anybody opposing their opinion is Ipob even on a sensitive religious issue like this .

Stvpidity at its peak.
and u sure u are normal?
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeautifulSE: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2017
ebenholer:

World just seem to be afraid of wars that are inevitable made them stick with UN. Israel must claim back their ancient capital at all cost. Come to think of it Israeli are 80% Jews not Christians. It is not a point people thinking Christians are supporting them selfishly.

That one is your own theory. People supporting Israel especially Nigerians are doing so cos of Bible tales..Nothing else matters to y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ebenholer(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2017
petermichaels:
Which one is Palestinian Christians again? Hmmm! Dey will follow every crook method to get their unjust aims.
Make we hear word bo!
Nothing like Palestinian Christians they are muslims who are under fear of living as creator desire it
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2017
ebenholer:

The same Palestinians are past oppressors and world are not pitying them. Fine, they have made headway with their oppressions but now all what Israeli are asking for is their ancient capital. We all know it belongs to them
Really I thought they said it belonged to the Jebusites.The only claim Israel has to that land is the sayings from the holy book and the sacred sites in Judaism found in Jerusalem.To the Palestinians they have sacred places in Jerusalem they occupied that area until the UN decided the creation of the state of Israel the Palestinians have sacred sites there as well.In Jerusalem the Jews mainly occupy the west and the Palestinians the east.The solution to this is a two state solution Israel cannot claim everything as well as the Palestinians therefore Jerusalem should be divided into two east for Palestinians west for the Jews. Just research about it.The Palestinians have a right to claim Jerusalem because nobody told the Israeli's to migrate to europe. And all of a sudden they want to oppress people they better sit down and embrace the two state solution.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ebenholer(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

That one is your own theory. People supporting Israel especially Nigerians are doing so cos of Bible tales..Nothing else matters to y'all.
Nothing like tales here. Ask Palestinians they will tell u Israelis are their ancient slaves. ISRAELIS were being oppressed for several centuries under them and couldnt even free themselves until few years back.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

The only reason Christians are supporting Israel is because of the bible.If not nobody would sit down and support oppression.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ebenholer(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Really I thought they said it belonged to the Jebusites.The only claim Israel has to that land is the sayings from the holy book and the sacred sites in Judaism found in Jerusalem.To the Palestinians they have sacred places in Jerusalem they occupied that area until the UN decided the creation of the state of Israel the Palestinians have sacred sites there as well.In Jerusalem the Jews mainly occupy the west and the Palestinians the east.The solution to this is a two state solution Israel cannot claim everything as well as the Palestinians therefore Jerusalem should be divided into two east for Palestinians west for the Jews. Just research about it.The Palestinians have a right to claim Jerusalem because nobody told the Israeli's to migrate to europe. And all of a sudden they want to oppress people they better sit down and embrace the two state solution.
Jebusites have been wiped off through act of war and Israel had taken over the land untill Palestianians oppressors sent Isreal packing on the Land they Scripturally claimed...
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ebenholer(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
The only reason Christians are supporting Israel is because of the bible.If not nobody would sit down and support oppression.
The ancient oppressors are Palestinians(Philistinians). We all just base our judgement on present situations. Beside it is an heresy not believe the biblical views on this issue.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Doyin2(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:

The true living GOD cannot promote injustice or rob peter to pay Paul.

I am tempted to believe that the so called biblical promise is a scam insertion into the bible,over 300yrs after. the birth /death of Jesus

After all,bible or Koran were written by humans ,inspired or not.

My point:

The bible or Koran cannot be the basis for injustice .

God himself is just!

UN Resolution:
West Jerusalenm for Israel
East Jerusalem for Palestine

#IStandWithUNResolution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Theresa May Set To Become UK Prime Minister On Wednesday / Guinea: Heavy Gunshots Erupt, Conackry On Military Lockdown / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.