Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help (5137 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / How I Was Seduced By My Maid And Made Me Sex Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by mubarakyoung: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
it happened that i love this particular girl and shes christian also virgin. i spoiled dis gil wit many goods cos i love her bt i dont want to touch her. an loss her company... cos shes beautiful;goodbehaved;and seflrespectgil....
i am muslim and i want to be frens wit her only ntn else and she used show me to her frens that iam her boyfren ; we used hangout together. she visited me on friday and demanded me to hav sex wit her an i refused an i cos i took her as a fren only wit that she left me wit anger.
an dont knw wat cam over her

and just today monin she sent me text sayin that shes bringing me her happy xmass whish is her body and said if i did nt disvirgin her she wol leave me .

bt pls guys i dont want to loss her an i dont want to sex her . i adore her pls help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Demmtek(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
just give her excuse, that u wont b at home. shikena

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Crossbow(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chop the cake bro.. U never know tomorrow! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by bigtt76(f): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
What you guys go to find in Heaven ...you're getting on earth and you're running Oga chop make e remain 76 naaaaa tongue

mubarakyoung:
it happened that i love this particular girl and shes christian also virgin. i spoiled dis gil wit many goods cos i love her bt i dont want to touch her. an loss her company... cos shes beautiful;goodbehaved;and seflrespectgil....
i am muslim and i want to be frens wit her only ntn else and she used show me to her frens that iam her boyfren ; we used hangout together. she visited me on friday and demanded me to hav sex wit her an i refused an i cos i took her as a fren only wit that she left me wit anger.

and just today monin she sent me text sayin that shes bringing me her happy xmass whish is her body and said if i did nt disvirgin her she wol leave me .

bt pls guys i dont want to loss her an i dont want to sex her . i adore her pls help

8 Likes

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by GraGra247(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by mubarakyoung: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Demmtek:
just give her excuse, that u wont b at home. shikena
it will make me look lyk a coward
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by mubarakyoung: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:

Girl that do like that can be marine spirit ooh! Run for your life!!
i see
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
bigtt76:
What you guys go to find in Heaven ...you're getting on earth and you're running Oga chop make e remain 76 naaaaa tongue

#EPIC gringrin

In other news, Eku Petrol scarcity Oooooo. grin
BMC hw market?

3 Likes

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Kseafresh: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
chai.this life...we are talking of no fuel,this one problem is woman yansh..smh

4 Likes

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Flamezzz: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Trust me, you need English class. wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by donstan18: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tell Her, you will lose the love you have for her if you disvirgin her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Prefola: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nawa oh. . . God will help us in this generation oh, ladies are getting bolder and shameless as the day go by,
Trying to handle one here, and here comes someone with almost similar circumstance. . .

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by bitchcrafts: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Who bought browsing phone for this one? embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by dieBYfire: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Flamezzz:
Trust me, you need English class. wink

Spot on bro...
Pls can you explain what he was trying to narrate, I don't understand he's English at all! I guess his from Oyo. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by bdictionary(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
don't try it bros coz GOD is testing ur faith with her

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by dieBYfire: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
mubarakyoung:

Pls are you from Oyo?
Pls can anyone translate what the man is talking about? All I see here is "frens,wol " and a lot of other jargons i couldn't comprehend undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Flamezzz: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Spot on bro...
Pls can you explain what he was trying to narrate, I don't understand he's English at all! I guess his from Oyo. undecided
grin
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by AryEmber(f): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Pls are you from Oyo?
Pls can anyone translate what the man is talking about? All I see here is "frens,wol " and a lot of other jargons i couldn't comprehend undecided
Like seriously? You had to mention a state to make you feel like you came from a better state or what? SOY!

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by dieBYfire: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
AryEmber:
Like seriously? You had to mention a state to make you feel like you came from a better state or what? SOY!
And You HAD to quote me to make it look like you are standing up for him or what? undecided
Madam swerve jare , I ain't the cause of the fuel scarcity angry

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by dforexguru(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
mubarakyoung:

No b Muslim's like you de embark on suicide mission just to go heaven go sleep with virgin, now virgin de beg you on earth for sex, you are very lucky.
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by AryEmber(f): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

And You HAD to quote me to make it look like you are standing up for him or what? undecided
Madam swerve jare , I ain't the cause of the fuel scarcity angry
I was not standing up for nobody, you could have just told him to write proper English instead of what you were implying. BTW, I don't have any use for petrol.... yet.
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by habsydiamond(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tell her till the wedding night....if u intend to marry her. But make sure u confirm the virgin story cos some are not real ooo....na cartoon films most of them be.....
Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by dieBYfire: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
AryEmber:
I was not standing up for nobody, you could have just told him to write proper English instead of what you were implying. BTW, I don't have any use for petrol.... yet.

grin

Ok

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by DonMekino(m): 5:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Let me sound discriminatory here.... U are a Muslim and she is a Christian, if she were a Muslim u wouldn't have brought this question here, u guys know how to hide ur own, now u want a good Christian girl to look bad while u are a good caring Muslim... Me don talk mine own.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Onliie(m): 6:14am On Dec 26, 2017
.........And if you don't improve on your grammar this season.

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by zolapower: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2017
dieBYfire:

Spot on bro...

Oga English have u taking cognizance of your own grammatical mis-fire 'HE'S' instead his Do correction first before you clamp down on another person written words

4 Likes

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Kingsley10000: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Kseafresh:
chai.this life...we are talking of no fuel,this one problem is woman yansh..smh
I tire for op..na nyash dey him more important

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2017
mubarakyoung:

I can smell lies

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by farihafaheemah(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2017
dieBYfire:

Spot on bro...
To ur mind, you're better than him. Check yourself first.

1 Like

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by sylvez(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2017
dieBYfire:

Pls are you from Oyo?

seriously I thought I was the only one not understanding
I understood by the comments.

on a second thought, see how a Christian sister dey beg a Muslim brother to drill her,
love knows no religion, tribe or colour

let us love one another

but on another thought, op tell that Christian sister that she should not be equally yoked with an unbeliever......

wisdom go kill me one day hehehe

3 Likes

Re: She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help by sylvez(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
DonMekino:
Let me sound discriminatory here.... U are a Muslim and she is a Christian, if she were a Muslim u wouldn't have brought this question here, u guys know how to hide ur own, now u want a good Christian girl to look bad while u are a good caring Muslim... Me don talk mine own.

e b like say you na Christian brother
the thing pain you o

take revenge by drilling a Muslim girl punany especially those ones that use to cover themselves upandan

then upload after sex photo for us to see

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men / My GF Is Getting Married, I Don't Think I Can Survive It / Guys!!! Have A Lady Ever Wooed You Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.