Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Beauty Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Queen (347 Views)

Masturbation Is Better Than Sleeping With Just Anyone - Beauty Queen / Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) / Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen by roland7401: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
In your light I learn how to love, in your beauty I found poetry, you dance inside my heart where no one else can see you.
You're an epitome of beauty, a paragon of excellence, an incarnation of wisdom, a reservoir of knowledge, whose personality is priceless and highly invaluable, which makes you second to none.
You're the beauty I found but your love I couldn't get, though I sought it diligently but what else can I do when the person I love is not in love with me, than to lock up my feelings with the hope that one day you'll be mine.
So many random thoughts are going through my mind with you at the center of it all, what can I say that haven't been said in a thousand times, the efficacy of your beauty is my greatest weakness, the sickness without a cure but of which you're the antidote.
Having your company on a journey of a thousand miles is like a footstep, you're a diamond in the form of a girl to add value to the lives of people around you and the world at large.
I drop my pen and close my book, for your beauty is immeasurable.....
Re: Beauty Queen by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hunger has got you speaking in tongues huh

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Singles And Married / Meet Harmony, The S3xrobot That Talks And Would Never Forget Your Birthday (phot / Stupidity Or Love? - Man Pushes Her Lover About In A Trolley, Says Is His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.