Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic (2942 Views)

Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by ZWorld: 7:51pm On May 24, 2019
Former Miss Nigeria, USA, Chinyere Christy is under fire for taking a fight to China over her Sierra Leonian boyfriend's side Chic.

In the video making rounds online, the beauty queen was seen slapping the side chick while the man stood helplessly and watched them almost fight unclad.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-beauty-queen-storms-china-fights-dirty-with-boyfriends-sidechic/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by ZWorld: 7:52pm On May 24, 2019
grin

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by itegbemie: 8:13pm On May 24, 2019
Hmm is the guy us worth the public self-disgrace..
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 24, 2019
Guy wilĺ be fèeling fly
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by LearnITsmash(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2019
Are Nigerian women becoming jobless these days undecided what the hell is this
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by ZWorld: 10:14pm On May 24, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Biglittlelois(f): 10:19pm On May 24, 2019
She is a disgrace, they are both side chicks, there was never a main chicken or whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by abiolamitodun(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
She is a disgrace, they are both side chicks, there was never a main chicken or whatever.
lol.
���
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by BlackfireX: 2:42am On May 25, 2019
Money money money money money.....

Money money
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by AbooNasir(m): 3:20am On May 25, 2019
werey everywhere u go like MTN!
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Nobody: 6:27am On May 25, 2019
And she end up disgracing Nigeria name undecided
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Nobody: 6:33am On May 25, 2019
ZWorld:
Former Miss Nigeria, USA, Chinyere Christy is under fire for taking a fight to China over her Sierra Leonian boyfriend's side Chic.

In the video making rounds online, the beauty queen was seen slapping the side chick while the man stood helplessly and watched them almost fight unclad.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-beauty-queen-storms-china-fights-dirty-with-boyfriends-sidechic/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
I'm only here to check Names grin grin

Checked

She's from the east side of Nigeria that shall not be named cheesy cheesy
All I have to say is East side Amaka ooo
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Fuqman(m): 6:34am On May 25, 2019
BlackfireX:
Money money money money money.....

Money money
The power of money grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Nobody: 6:38am On May 25, 2019
savior22:
I'm only here to check Names grin grin

Checked

She's from the east side of Nigeria that shall not be named cheesy cheesy
All I have to say is East side Amaka ooo
grin grin
And she is not with igbo man grin grin I thought igbo men always boast on Nl about how they are the best men in African grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Preshy561(f): 6:39am On May 25, 2019
Useless and jobless women.

Keep disgracing yourself cos of a who're you call a boyfriend..
Mtchew.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Nobody: 6:44am On May 25, 2019
JjBankys:
And she is not with igbo man grin grin I thought igbo men always boast on Nl about how they are the best men in African grin grin
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Nobody: 6:55am On May 25, 2019
JjBankys:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Nobody: 6:59am On May 25, 2019
JjBankys:
The Kingdom of God suffer violence grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Nobody: 9:09am On May 25, 2019
Loz grin grin
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by BlackfireX: 9:28am On May 25, 2019
Fuqman:
The power of money grin grin grin

Money can make 4 best friend have a foursome with you, and they will still live peacefully.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Omoluabi16(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2019
Beauty alone won't keep a man.
Only a woman without class will go physical over a BOYFRIEND. Not even husband yet.
No man or woman is worth fighting over..if they cheat, simply walk.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by ZWorld: 10:00am On May 25, 2019
cc: lalasticlala dominique
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Nobody: 10:08am On May 25, 2019
JjBankys:
You forget they are the most wanted men on this planet, cheesy every race of Women want them. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 25, 2019
Let me take a nap... great shapes, anyway.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by jbblues24(m): 3:05am On May 29, 2019
This atmosphere has navigated right into my heart.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic by EmekaBlue(m): 3:27am On May 29, 2019
and pay 1500yuan to chinese police for fighting in public.

Queen wey mumu

(1) (Reply)

Please I Don't Understand Again, Church Flyer Confusing Me / Man Catch His Only Daughter Full Naked Doing Twerking Online.video / Have You Met A Nairalander Before??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.