Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) (12993 Views)

Shocking! Pastor Caught Sleeping With Choir Girl. (watch 18+ Video) / Lady Marlians Celebrates Her Birthday With Bathroom Masturbation Video, See Reac / Just Like The Masturbation Video, Another Actress Release Hot Video In Bathub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by praizblog: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Nollywood Actress Ronke Tiamiyu has apologized for posting an wrong video of self.

The actress claim the video of her playing with herself on snap chat was in error and she is very unhappy about it.

She also apologized to those who found the video offensive.

She however insists life must go on and hopes to forget this sad error she ended the year 2019 with.

Watch the 18+ Video HERE

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-ronke-tiamiyu-apologizes-for-posting-video-of-herself/
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by praizblog: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by KevMitnick: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2020
She knows that it's a textbook way of becoming popular. Works everytime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by Harry00(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Just to trend
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by fireback: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
no apology, we like the video and waiting for more.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by ise82(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Most Naija gals are worthless sluts*. Paying bride price will be hard very soon in our country since decent gals will be hard to find and it’s sad to know that most of them are rotten down there. No wonder we have many baby mamas. My opinion anyway...
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by Durexy: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
shocked cool tongue embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by Thermodynamics(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Too bad you made such mistake, the internet will never forgive or forget, in 50years to come, your video will still be on the internet. I don't know why girls keep their nude pictures and videos on their phones, like, do they enjoy looking at themselves or what. Well sorry, I can only hope this blows away quickly.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just be careful next time as you enjoy yourself
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by ashawopikin(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Error ko! She knew exactly what she was doing
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by tonysoul(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Compliments of the season !! smiley
Catfish for sale at affordable prices in uyo akwaibom state fresh and smoked Instagram @EmnyFarms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by spafu(m): 2:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Her business o. I need to hustle more this year. Guys help me with my signature appeal.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by praizblog: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2020
Thermodynamics:
Too bad you made such mistake, the internet will never forgive or forget, in 50years to come, your video will still be on the internet. I don't know why girls keep their nude pictures and videos on their phones, like, do they enjoy looking at themselves or what. Well sorry, I can only hope this blows away quickly.
hmmm
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by praizblog: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
KevMitnick:
She knows that it's a textbook way of becoming popular. Works everytime
lol

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by praizblog: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nawa oo
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
ise82:
Most Naija gals are worthless sluts*. Paying bride price will be hard very soon in our country since decent gals will be hard to find and it’s sad to know that most of them are rotten down there. No wonder we have many baby mamas. My opinion anyway...

Abeg shut up, don't you twick that sorry excuse of a d.ick while viewing po.rn when no one is watching? Abi is it because we've not seen your video?

Self righteous mofo.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.