Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? (6830 Views)

Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
solite3:
if you read my earlier posts, I wasn't going against God's law ( God forbid) but emphasizing what the law is or is not.
Man is saved by faith without the law but however this faith must be genuine. It is not a mental ascent or a mere confession but a faith from an heart felt conviction that puts its 100% trust on Jesus.
Yeah i understand ur point very clearly and its valid. Salvation is only tru Jesus Christ. Wat i am just saying in a nut shell is dat one can't claim to be genuinely born again and still be basking in lawlessness
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
solite3:
if you read my earlier posts, I wasn't going against God's law ( God forbid) but emphasizing what the law is or is not.
Man is saved by faith without the law but however this faith must be genuine. It is not a mental ascent or a mere confession but a faith from an heart felt conviction that puts its 100% trust on Jesus.
thanks to God for this...
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Oracle16(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
salvation101:
Yeah i understand ur point very clearly and its valid. Salvation is only tru Jesus Christ. Wat i am just saying in a nut shell is dat one can't claim to be genuinely born again and still be basking in lawlessness

You seem to know the truth, but you contradict yourself.
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Oracle16(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
enilove:

God who gave the Ten commandment made mistake be giving it , is that not so?
Since Joseph , Enoch and Noah didn't read any law , God should not have botherd himself writing the Ten Commandment and other laws.

We know more than God , don't we?

Brother, I can see you are a complete novice on Bible issues. Christianity is not about praying die by fire or thinking everyone needs deliverance, it's about the knowledge of God and understanding the finished work of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Abraham was made righteous because of his faith not because of any law. Abraham was not under any law. God related or dealt with man in 3 ages 1. Patriarch age 2.Mosaical age 3. Christian age.

Abraham time was under the Patriarch age. ABRAHAM WAS NOT UNDER ANY LAW.

Let me still post this scriptures if it can help.

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Galatians 3:2-5New International Version (NIV)

2 I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3 Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?[a] 4 Have you experienced[b] so much in vain—if it really was in vain? 5 So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard?

Galatians 3:10
New Living Translation

But those who depend on the law to make them right with God are under his curse, for the Scriptures say, "Cursed is everyone who does not observe and obey all the commands that are written in God's Book of the Law."
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Oracle16(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
salvation101

Abraham was made righteous because of his faith not because of any law. Abraham was not under any law. God related or dealt with man in 3 ages 1. Patriarch age 2.Mosaical age 3. Christian age.

Abraham's time was under the Patriarch age.
ABRAHAM WAS NOT COUNTED RIGHTEOUS BECAUSE OF ANY LAW BUT FAITH. The circumcision was not a law but a covenant.

Romans 3:4 For the Scriptures tell us, "Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith."

Galatians 3 :18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Ferisidowu:
some Christians argue that the moral law remains that Jesus abrogated the civil and ceremonial law but never removed the moral law . .
how true is this?

Christians prefer the new laws to the old laws n that is because of the fact that the new law teaches 100% forgiveness of sins....... They don't want anyone to tell them consequences of their sins grin
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Oracle16:
salvation101

Abraham's time was under the Patriarch age.
ABRAHAM WAS NOT COUNTED RIGHTEOUS BECAUSE OF ANY LAW BUT FAITH. The circumcision was not a law but a covenant.

Romans 3:4 For the Scriptures tell us, "Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith."

Galatians 3 :18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

u r just beating about the bush, if Abraham didn't believe God would he have circumcised himself and the whole of his household? God called Abraham from an idolatrous family and God asked him to move as he was gonna be directing him. Wat is the evidence of belief? Obedience. Abraham obeyed all God asked him to do. Even though he didn't believe God's promise about Isaac he still obeyed nonetheless.its easy to just take a Bible verse and become dogmatic with it why don't you read the preceding verses
James 2:21,22, 23
Our father Abraham was made right with God by what he did. He offered his son Isaac to God on the altar. So you see that Abraham’s faith and what he did worked together. His faith was made perfect by what he did. This shows the full meaning of the Scriptures that say, “Abraham believed God, and because of this faith he was accepted as one who is right with God.” Abraham was called “God’s friend.”
James 2:21‭-‬23 ERV
Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
James 2:21‭-‬23 KJV
Stop reading a verse of the Bible in isolation. Saying Abraham was merely justified by believing God makes it sound simplistic, Abraham here faced the biggest test of his life and his actions (or works) was wat justified him.. He believed in his heart but his action didn't go contrary to his belief. He took his greatest gift and was ready to offer on the altar before God stopped him.
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by noblefrank31(m): 5:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Yes!

»» Are Weary And Tired Of Life? Jesus Wants To Do A New Thing In Your Life Today! See Powerful Prayer Points For Instant Breakthroughs And Miracles!
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Goshen360(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2017
enilove:

God bless you.

Can you imagine a christian saying the law was a mistake from the beginning?

Does grace cancel obedience to God's commandments?

You will agree with her because you both following the teachers in the body of Christ who mix law with Grace. You are not to be obedience to the Mosaic law but to FAITH in the finished works of Christ. Romans 1vs5

Btw, I speak with scriptures, you as a gentile christian wasn't given the law in the first place. Romans 2vs14

1 Like

Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Goshen360:

You will agree with her because you both following the teachers in the body of Christ who mix law with Grace. You are not to be obedience to the Mosaic law but to FAITH in the finished works of Christ. Romans 1vs5

Btw, I speak with scriptures, you as a gentile christian wasn't given the law in the first place. Romans 2vs14

You have not stopped this your nonsense.

They have taken pleasure in unrighteousness so He has hidden His truth from them.
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Goshen360(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Ferisidowu:
some Christians argue that the moral law remains that Jesus abrogated the civil and ceremonial law but never removed the moral law . .
how true is this?

That argument was thrown out of the window and dismissed by Apostle Paul in Romans 7. Read from vs 1. He said, we're divorced from the law....amplified version.

Now some people argued ohhh he was talking about ceremonial or sacrificial law.... grin Not too long in vs 7, Paul quoted the 10 commandments to tell you or us he was referring to the law AS 10 COMMANDMENTS and that's what he just said you or we're divorced from and married to Christ. But you see the law keepers want to teach otherwise.... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Goshen360(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2017
MrPresident1:

You have not stopped this your nonsense.

They have taken pleasure in unrighteousness so He has hidden His truth from them.

What nonsense you talking about? grin
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Goshen360:

every human had the law written in their conscience Rom 2:14,15

Now sir please answer this question, "can d fruits in d life of a man saved by the Jesus Christ go contrary to the moral laws"?
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by MrPresident1: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Goshen360:

What nonsense you talking about? grin

Just wait for the day all works will be tried with fire.

Nonsense purveyor of lawlessness
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Goshen360(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2017
salvation101:
every human had the law written in their conscience Rom 2:14,15

Now sir please answer this question, "can d fruits in d life of a man saved by the Jesus Christ go contrary to the moral laws"?

I answered you this already with Romans 2vs14. It says you as a gentile christian do things contained in the law, NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE OR WAS GIVEN A LAW TO FOLLOW. Why is that hard to understand?

Lemme put it in another way, I live in the States. Here there's traffic laws on speeding and other traffic regulations. When I visit home in Nigeria, I do not speed....is that because my highway has a posted speed limit? Even though I'm driving at moderate speed. Do I need Nigeria to post speed limit before I understand speed kills?

The same way is what I'm telling you....you as a born again Christians that has the indwelling of the SPIRIT OF GOD DO NOT NEED THE 10 COMMANDMENTS to tell you Adultery is bad.....just like Joseph flew Adultery not because he had the 10 commandments to tell him that but the Spirit of God on him. I don't kill not because I'm following 10 commandments but because I know killing is evil. Etc

1 Like

Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Oracle16(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Goshen360:

I answered you this already with Romans 2vs14. It says you as a gentile christian do things contained in the law, NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE OR WAS GIVEN A LAW TO FOLLOW. Why is that hard to understand?

Lemme put it in another way, I live in the States. Here there's traffic laws on speeding and other traffic regulations. When I visit home in Nigeria, I do not speed....is that because my highway has a posted speed limit? Even though I'm driving at moderate speed. Do I need Nigeria to post speed limit before I understand speed kills?

The same way is what I'm telling you....you as a born again Christians that has the indwelling of the SPIRIT OF GOD DO NOT NEED THE 10 COMMANDMENTS to tell you Adultery is bad.....just like Joseph flew Adultery not because he had the 10 commandments to tell him that but the Spirit of God on him. I don't kill not because I'm following 10 commandments but because I know killing is evil. Etc

Brother, you have good understanding of the scripture, do not be discouraged. Keep it up and let's keep praying for all of us. One thing you should know is, you can't take university scheme of work to teach in a primary school, they won't understand. You will always sound like a noise maker to them. Know what you know and keep growing in the knowledge of the word of God. The best teacher is the Holy Spirit, he teaches whom He chooses to teach. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
salvation101:
man by nature is lawless it is the word of God that cleanses him by molding him into the image of Christ.
Christianity is not about obeying laws, it is a life and a relationship with God.
The Spirit of Christ in him will transform him all he need is focus on Christ.
2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the LORD.
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
solite3:
man by nature is lawless it is the word of God that cleanses him by molding him into the image of Christ.
Christianity is not about obeying laws, it is a life and a relationship with God.
The Spirit of Christ in him will transform him all he need is focus on Christ.
2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the LORD.
cool, i see u nd i are almost on the same page... My point is if u are in christ u can't be lawless
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
A man who is bornagain is not lawless, how can you think a man that has Christ himself living inside of him can be lawless.
A christian does not need law because Christ himself is his own law.
What Christians need is knowledge of who they are in Christ ie their new image.
The righteousness of the law is sin.( filthy rag)
If a man pride himself in keeping the law he is a sinner and hell bound.
There is no single soul that will be justified by keeping the law because the more he keep, the more debt he accumulate sin.

Before God every man or woman is lawless so thinking that only those who sin differently than him is lawless shows what hypocrisy is.
God does not save anyone who want to save themselves but those who are trusting to be saved.

1 Like

Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
salvation101:
cool, i see u nd i are almost on the same page... My point is if u are in christ u can't be lawless
yes he can't be lawless in fact his righteousness will surpass that of the law.

1 Like

Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Goshen360:

u are still repeating the same mistake.. Who told you the Mosaic law was the only law in scripture? The Bible say the conscience of gentiles (those without the Mosaic law) is their law(hence dey will be judged by their conscience).
U asked how Joseph knew adultery was a sin? He had a conscience.. He said "how can i do this great wickedness and sin against God?"
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink
Romans 2:9‭-‬15 KJV

The Mosaic law wasn't contrary to the law of conscience, it only put it down on paper in black and white..
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
solite3:
yes he can't be lawless in fact his righteousness will surpass that of the law.
exactly
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oracle16:

Brother, you have good understanding of the scripture, do not be discouraged. Keep it up and let's keep praying for all of us. One thing you should know is, you can't take university scheme of work to teach in a primary school, they won't understand. You will always sound like a noise maker to them. Know what you know and keep growing in the knowledge of the word of God. The best teacher is the Holy Spirit, he teaches whom He chooses to teach. God bless us all.
i somehow knew dat i was dealing with one of those who have doctorates and professorship in grace...u believe in eternal security don't you?
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
enilove

salvation101

and all brethren.

TO ALL WHO DON'T KNOW LAW

God told Adam that the day you sin, you shall die, ryt?
Adam ate and we all died in him, so on a neutral base, even and 100 percent keeper of the law won't be justified. why?

1) he was in Adam, when Adam was cursed, so he is also cursed.. when he obeys the law he does it in a cursed state now this was Cain's offense, he brought fruit from a cursed ground ryt? so it's synonymous with anyone that obey the law from a cursed heart, the Bible says the heart of man is completely evil who can know it?

2) we aren't delivered because Jesus obeyed the law only .... now let me explain this to you....
if Jesus was in Adam, he would be under curse with us ryt, that means all his righteousness is a cursed righteousness,

instead he wasn't in Adam I e he doesn't have original sin, if he had he can't deliver us, it would be a cursed obedience.

all men were condemned by God for original sin ryt, so all men would be justified by original righteousness ,,,, I e righteousness in Jesus who is the 2nd Adam.....

obeying the law for justification is bringing fruit to God from a cursed land....

the only sacrifice is the lamb which was never cursed....

now if I was born in original sin and I obeyed the law perfectly like Jesus, I would still be condemned do you all accept??

if in Adam we were all condemned !!!!??
now we can say God is partial because he never gave me a chance to prove myself.
he condemned me because of Adams sin ryt?

Now also since all elect are in Jesus when he was crucified , he was Born without original sin ryt? if he obeyed the law to the fullest which he did, would I Blame God for counting me righteous which I never did!!!!!

IF I BLAME GOD FOR CONDEMNING ME WITH ADAM, WHY SHOULDN'T I BLAME GOD FOR COUNTING ME RIGHTEOUS IN JESUS....?!!
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Oracle16(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
salvation101:
i somehow knew dat i was dealing with one of those who have doctorates and professorship in grace...u believe in eternal security don't you?

Please, I don't really understand. Can you explain what you mean by eternal security
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oracle16:

Please, I don't really understand. Can you explain what you mean by eternal security
i mean aren't you one of those Christians dat believe once a person is saved, no matter what he does, he is still saved and eternally secured
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Oracle16(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
salvation101:
i mean aren't you one of those Christians dat believe once a person is saved, no matter what he does, he is still saved and eternally secured

No I don't believe that. That will be a serious mistake for those who do. I believe it can be lost... See the scriptures below

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Besides, when the Spirit of God lives in you, you will detest and avoid sin.
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ferisidowu:
enilove

salvation101

and all brethren.

TO ALL WHO DON'T KNOW LAW

God told Adam that the day you sin, you shall die, ryt?
Adam ate and we all died in him, so on a neutral base, even and 100 percent keeper of the law won't be justified. why?

1) he was in Adam, when Adam was cursed, so he is also cursed.. when he obeys the law he does it in a cursed state now this was Cain's offense, he brought fruit from a cursed ground ryt? so it's synonymous with anyone that obey the law from a cursed heart, the Bible says the heart of man is completely evil who can know it?

2) we aren't delivered because Jesus obeyed the law only .... now let me explain this to you....
if Jesus was in Adam, he would be under curse with us ryt, that means all his righteousness is a cursed righteousness,

instead he wasn't in Adam I e he doesn't have original sin, if he had he can't deliver us, it would be a cursed obedience.

all men were condemned by God for original sin ryt, so all men would be justified by original righteousness ,,,, I e righteousness in Jesus who is the 2nd Adam.....

obeying the law for justification is bringing fruit to God from a cursed land....

the only sacrifice is the lamb which was never cursed....

now if I was born in original sin and I obeyed the law perfectly like Jesus, I would still be condemned do you all accept??

if in Adam we were all condemned !!!!??
now we can say God is partial because he never gave me a chance to prove myself.
he condemned me because of Adams sin ryt?

Now also since all elect are in Jesus when he was crucified , he was Born without original sin ryt? if he obeyed the law to the fullest which he did, would I Blame God for counting me righteous which I never did!!!!!

IF I BLAME GOD FOR CONDEMNING ME WITH ADAM, WHY SHOULDN'T I BLAME GOD FOR COUNTING ME RIGHTEOUS IN JESUS....?!!
Adam sinned and his eyes and dat of every human after him was opened to the knowledge of good and evil. Even though Adam sinned, God still judged fairly, every human has always had their chance to be justified even before the law. Abel was called righteous.... Enoch lived a holy life, Noah was righteous, Lot was counted among the righteous,Job was righteous.. Dey all met God standard for holiness in their respective generations..under d law, Elijah was called a Holy man of God.
Yeah, Jesus lived a sinless life, but don't forget he was also tempted but he never yielded.
God standard for Righteousness in this age is our Lord Jesus Christ.. There remains no more sacrifice for sin... He is the author and finisher of our faith. Only those who receive him gets the power to become sons of God.. One can't be a son of God and still find it difficult to live right..

1 Like

Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oracle16:

No I don't believe that. That will be a serious mistake for those who do. I believe it can be lost... See the scriptures below

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Besides, when the Spirit of God lives in you, you will detest and avoid sin.
ok, my bad den. I made a false assumption.. Its usually those folks dat do claim dey av a deeper understanding of grace.. Grace dat cannot take away their bad habits grin
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Oracle16(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
salvation101:
ok, my bad den. I made a false assumption.. Its usually those folks dat do claim dey av a deeper understanding of grace.. Grace dat cannot take away their bad habits grin

Not at all. See scriptures like

Romans 8 :5

New Living Translation
Those who are dominated by the sinful nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Holy Spirit think about things that please the Spirit.

Romans 6:18
New Living Translation

Now you are free from your slavery to sin, and you have become slaves to righteous living.

Romans 6:15
New Living Translation

Well then, since God's grace has set us free from the law, does that mean we can go on sinning? Of course not!

Romans 8:5

New Living Translation

New Living Translation
So put to death the sinful, earthly things lurking within you. Have nothing to do with sexual immorality, impurity, lust, and evil desires. Don't be greedy, for a greedy person is an idolater, worshiping the things of this world.

The Holy Spirit empowers you to live right.
Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Goshen360(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
salvation101:

Madam, God will help us all. You have a long way to go and we're all learning. Doesn't the Grace teachers like me and your likes who mix Grace with law keeping both sin? Do you not know there's a difference between sinning (making a practice of sin verb) vs sin noun as a nature. Why do you folks who go against Grace people too still sin and ask for forgiveness of sin? Does that mean the holiness y'all preach and teach hasn't stop you guys from sinning? You gonna like me after our discussion here because I'll attack every you've learned in the traditional church.

I have one more sub topic to discuss under this law thread.....whenever you ready and whenever we done with this one..... grin Its gonna interest you! I've thinking of doing a thread on this sub topic because its related to this moral law thing, we can as well discuss it here! You ready? grin

1 Like

Re: Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? by Goshen360(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
salvation101:

Since you became born again, have you committed one sin or another?

If the above is yes, how does your sin UNborn again YOU? I'll like to you.

Did you born again again after you repent or ask for forgiveness of that sin?

.....this will be interesting again cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ / What Happens To Christians Who Stray? - Paul Ellis / Nigerian Style Prayer - Is It Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.