Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken (34128 Views)

Fiction: How My Wicked Uncle Tried To Kill Me / Life Of A Chicken - Poem / Christmas; A Chicken’s Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by MartinsD12(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

me that I've graduated from using knife to using bare hands to kill a chicken. just pull the neck with enough strength and it'll pull out and die.
I prefer someone kill it for me and leave the preparation and cooking for me
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by thatsleepboy1: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
MartinsD12:

I prefer someone kill it for me and leave the preparation and cooking for me

I've killed 7 for diff pple alone. so I've booked sure meat tmao as per killer na.
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by maddman: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by realman42: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nice write up
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Ckmilly22(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
I killed mine at 12
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by DICKstractor: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
What's 2017 post doing here by this time

1 Like

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ClassCaptain(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tonygeesm:
Reading this post is the only time I have been extremely happy this year. Thank you who ever that wrote this. I read this post chilling out in Tatiana hotel and suites festac, now they we see me as someone that laugh like mumu

I am glad you feel this way . I am glad I could put a smile on your face

1 Like

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ClassCaptain(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2020
Tonygeesm:
Reading this post is the only time I have been extremely happy this year. Thank you who ever that wrote this. I read this post chilling out in Tatiana hotel and suites festac, now they we see me as someone that laugh like mumu

Shey make I send my Aza ni Boss ?
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by boss096(m): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2020
ClassCaptain
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by CrownWale93(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Is not about omo ajebutter, I do pitied those fowls because of their size(too small for me to handle). I slaughter Ram very well but chicken maybe another world �
purem:
A moment of silence for people that can't kill fowl

Awon omo ajebutter dede
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by rafcrown(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
There was a day I killed a chicken and felt bad. I would have released it but it was late.The moment I arrived with the knife ,the chicken started with great reactions and the look on its eyes was so bad.
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ClassCaptain(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video) / In The Name Of Love / Cancel Chimamanda Adichie's Lecture At University Of Cape Town - SRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.