Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) (104891 Views)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Happy birthday to me and my birthday mates here.

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Akalia(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

You can attract more flies with honey (sweet words) than shiit (rude words)

Now I dig
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Akalia(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

Now I dig
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
MissWrite:

Chai! grin grin grin. Who's the poor guy at the end of this diss?

I'm trying to educate the brother grin

He pulled a playground trick on me -when boys pull your hair/mean to you because they like you- undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
99foxxy:
Happy birthday to me and my birthday mates here.

Happy birthday grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Akalia:
Now I dig

wink

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by MissWrite(f): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

Lol! Smh. Who's in the business of catching flies? Nice drift!
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by MissWrite(f): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

I'm trying to educate the brother grin

He pulled a playground trick on me -when boys pull your hair/mean to you because they like you- undecided

Lol! I saw that, babe. That was a savage comeback. But then you pulled your punches wink
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
MissWrite:

Lol! Smh. Who's in the business of catching flies? Nice drift!

You crack me up! Leave my fly analogy alone angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by MissWrite(f): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

You crack me up! Leave my fly analogy alone angry

Lmao! grin grin grin. I won't say a word, lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by newoffer: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Anita come and see your grand parents oooo
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by hysteriabox(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Awww.
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by chikago1: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that she looks like bobrisky younger sister?
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by airprinz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Blood of Mathew oo!

Jesus come take me home, cos i dnt wana see dis anymore
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by gigan123: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nawaooo so we should celebrate ur yalsh?
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
justiniyke29:
na lap u go they Bleep na,it no go enter promise land
E go enter, i getty big cassava grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kingsley10000:
So seriously,u go fit strife this bae if you have the opportunity?
Omo nah heavy duty bdat o. She go make sense to nak nah
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by crownspeed: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yeligray:
If this one boards a cab she will have to pay for two seats
three seats... undecided
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
shocked grin too much
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrRichmond:

it WILL SMELL! cry
It must smell
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by folly2003: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is a photoshop
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
I will do anything to nut on her booty and bang her butt
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Sexting(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
I go fit use this wan pant sew agbada
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Okinqz01(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
That thing no dey heavy u, how do u sleep
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
ladeb:
Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' See Photos

She shared new Photos to celebrate Christmas

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdIO3H9FmNT/?hl=en

Bless your ass, asstriitis hook u well
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Facially she pretty though...but how person wan do am naw
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by aragon4realz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Obviously, if she has a customized butts, she must also have customized toilet seat too!

hahaha...very funny
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Africans, Seriously?
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biggest plastic butt
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by no1madman(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by no1madman(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.