Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (62086 Views)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2017
Dujardin:
So Akpan the photographer shouldn't be spared any whip of the stick.

But on a serious note, Nigerians should think with their head.
Our bachelors are fazed with being debtors because they have to create a wedding atmosphere
Our daughters are not married yet because their love is yet to be established to create a wedding atmosphere but he is established enough to run a home.
After our weddings, newly weds get HML wishes and some evil gifts from village people who over fed.
After honeymoon, new couples starts life in a more modest way to offset some debts.

At the marriage in Cana, Jesus was able to turn water to wine because the couple cut their coat according to their size so wine got finished.

As for me, am still a bachelor and not ready not only for financial reasons though...But am still nursing the idea of organizing an rich 30-50 people celebration and using the 2million plus I will have to spend to feed multitudes to buy a car for bae! Biko anyone who wants to eat jollof should cook in their kitchen.

I love this.

This is the same notion I hold
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Sterope(f): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Haters are at play grin
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by newoffer: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2017
My friend had his wedding in Benue. 80% of the envelope is filled with paper. They gave paper to collect gifts. Benue people are not smiling. If u wanna marry don't follow trend.
My wedding is a good example. My inlaw wanted to do a cake for 80k while someone out there gave us gown, cake,decor n couple stand for 35k. I also got photographer n video man for 30k.
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by BabbanBura(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2017
ibkkk:

I LOVE THIS PIECE.
YOU SO REASONABLE.
GOD BLESS YOU.

If i have to be extravagant, definitely not on a wedding.
A HAPPY HOME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

I can not but agree with you
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Justdare: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2017
Mariinee:
I wonder oh. grin grin

Good morning and thanks for yesterday. smiley

Babe,
your moniker, mariinee
Your location, deep under the sea
Your profile picture, beautiful (very, if I might add) but also a pointer to ..... you know...
Tell me, should I be scared? wink wink
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2017
Omo dis one na modafucker wash
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Alao96(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2017
Nigerians reacting like chemicals since d tym of Lord lugard
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Justdare:

Babe,
your moniker, mariinee
Your location, deep under the sea
Your profile picture, beautiful (very, if I might add) but also a pointer to ..... you know...
Tell me, should I be scared? wink wink
grin cheesy
No, baeby. Don't be. grin
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by makky555(f): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2017
This photosnapper must have paid this couple for such pictures... Its quite unfortunate that in this modern age we still have pictures like this.
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by MrEgghead(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2017
The funny thing is that some people commenting on this thread are still feeding from their parents tables.
The guy has chosen to be prudent in his spending, what's the fuss about?
They might not be the finest of all but I can see contentment and happiness in them.
What's the essence of spending exorbitantly for a marriage ceremony and at the end, It hits a dead rock?
Everyone is trying to impress and it ends up plunging them into acute misery.
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by dlordy100: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
wen u remember hw u go spend no joy to smile lols
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Cityguy: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
When you want to do some things, why not get professionals? Peeps are talking of photographer. What of the nonsensical photoshop? I don't think Adekunle Gold is that expensive. Chai!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Local and razz couple grin

Like husband like wife.

Ojigbigbi!

E wo omu shikishiki shocked
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by SAMBARRY: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrIjapa:

Ojigbigbi!

E wo omu shikishiki shocked
awon ti Vaseline grin tongue
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
SAMBARRY:
awon ti Vaseline grin tongue

Kulyie o..

Kai!!!
It's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Bahddo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is like the worst photoshop ever grin
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Johnnyoungster(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmm....when the lady was shouting all my friends are doing pre wedding shoot, we must do our own too and the guy no kan get money.
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by TeetoEsq(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
JasonScolari:
With a strong face like this, everyday will definitely be a "Boxing Day" for the Wife.

Just take a look at the first picture and tell me why thunder will not strike Akpan the useless photographer.
....Akpan indeed!
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by saltoftheearth: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
the pictures were obviously taken in a green room and the photographer's attempt at inserting backgrounds failed woefully.
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by arimahoseloka(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
ebere weds akpan
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by SAMBARRY: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrIjapa:

Kulyie o..

Kai!!!
It's well.
amennnn wink
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by TeeFriz: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Who are these ones angry
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
See mumuful photoshopping!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by ibkkk(f): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
BabbanBura:

I can not but agree with you

Thank you kiss
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Lules(f): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Some Nigerians on Facebook have been mocking this couple after their Pre-wedding photos hit online.

See the photos below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerians-mock-young-couple-pre-wedding.html

oh my God
what is this, I feel like crying or rather smacking them
jeez
this is just not good
the photographer is sooo sick,the guy no sabi im work

abeg let me come and be going to sleep
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Mryacks: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ugly..
Re: Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by pee17(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
I just hope that they didn't pay for those pictures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.