Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Season's Greetings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Season's Greetings (2333 Views)

Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? / My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! / Season Greetings From Lilly(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Season's Greetings by Explorers(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2017
The best gifts out of the gifts from under the christmas tree can be the gift of friendship.

May the new season bring in lots of happiness for you and your loved ones.

Merry Christmas and i wish us a very successful year ahead.

Biacan
elantraceey
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Justwise
Enoquin
decatalyst
AutoReportNG
AutoJosh
saintjoel
AmandaLuv
lovelygurl
Amefricaa
femmy2010
TrumpDonald2
Lilymax
winetapper
prittyboi
MizMyColi
Culin
DEIFIED
optional1
jagugu88
sisisioge
refiner
mistytohcute
Vince77
upsyLi
Electronzeez
vivaciousvivi
onward4life
Fembleez1
shumuel
olu4life
kingreign
whitecloth
tolutweety
signature2012
paschal47
Paradise163
Rich4god
Ligxy
enoqueen
Gemc3
bqlekan
Mimzyy
freecocoa
tk4rd
hahn
VickyRotex
AutosBay
HiliaryAutos
WIZGUY69
Ishilove (Twale)
Nature8
Adesiji77
SPDAZZY
Gidoka
wristbangle
Sleekyshuga
Ginaz
AyamConfidence
Funjosh
ichommy
vizkiz
alexistaiwo
carlosz
Temmytopsy1
smithsydny

biacan(f),maisauki,Export1,elantraceey(f),matchlessanne(f),Mynd44,Enoquin(f),lanicky(f),Modelqwen(f),eyeon(m),decatalyst(m),AutoReportNG,saintjoel(m),Henitan24(f),AmandaLuv(f),lovelygurl(f),Castleberry(f),IamLucy,folakemigeh(f),Vivipop(f),Amefricaa(m),Ajewealth123(m),Luminee,Krystalzkris(f),femmy2010(m),Darla(f),rosy4u(f),LaDolceVida(f),daroz(m),sureteeboy(m),iguita,mhizv(f),IemFava(f),Cutehector(m),Raychux23(m),uzolexis(f),Shaadey,hok4u(f),SkinnyDude(m),muslimnaij(m),Bari22(m),Envick,WebContractor(m),strenghtt,Gozieekenkwo(m),Dariye(m),bigfatthing(m),XtraSmooth404,golddealer(m),Dqueenzy(f),bolaji73(m),princekins(m),Stefan00,GSteve001(m),smileyprin(m),JhyMedex,paperlord007,amzee(m),obizy1(m),DharmyYinks,elshz(m),fasho01(m),Suzie0(f),Mucokey(m),peter1994(m),eljimmah,aliyuussy(m),paroleski(m),Juztizz(m),horhizah(f),Horlawale1(m),carlcar2012(f),horexy(f),Roh50(f),divalindiway(f),slimbless(f),Engrkay11(m),ernecy(m),fabulousbrainzz(m),JustJosh20(m),sben2308(m),COOLDK(m),dafuturis(m),eofafrica4lyf,DPointMan(m),olite93,motemi111(m),oluloveme,chinex276(m),SlyCharlie(m),HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m),coolxpat(m),virginboy1(m),ReneeNuttall(f),poshestmina(f),missKiffy(f),booqee(f),CassieV(f),augster(m),Blessedgurl(f),DrAmanda(f),Ronke001(f),Tenderly1(f),longjohnsilver,emorse(m),Richie0974,Horlawoomey(m),Zeedarh(f),antace(m),Drizzle007(m),magabounce(m),haliluck(f),Middlefinger1,Aitee1(f),gamaliel121(m),ehnok(m),Harwoh,sapien(m),fiercehillz(m),Dboy55,uddeze(m),cleish(m),rotlan(m),Yahayaumichael(m),Mightyraw(m),JennyOfOldstones(f),skypower(f),darbeelicous(f),TrumpDonald2(m),chidicute(m),Iamdmentor1(m),LupusMinor(m),daveP(m),Loisemm(f),Masanto(m),nana228(f),barbienazom(f),glimpse(f),Audrinakane(f),YTderin(f),YoungRichRuler(m),blacktallest(f),nigeriapolitics(f),chichichilolo1(f),oluwaseyi000(m),okotv(m),didirelly(f),Lilymax(f),Omakraid(f),sparkle4u(f),annie74(f),winetapper,prittyboi(m),leofab(f),montezz(f),MizMyColi(f),Culin(f),DEIFIED(m),optional1(f),PrettySleek(f),jagugu88li(f),Beamborla(f),Creamish(f),ritababe(f),sisisioge,refiner(f),mistytohcute(f),ades0la(f),Vince77(m),upsyLi(m),Aremu01(m),Electronzeez(m),vivaciousvivi(f),ellahzy(f),onward4life(m),patrickmuf(m),officialteemi(m),Queenzizi(f),Fembleez1(m),shumuel(m),JustGuy(m),olu4life(m),kingreign,whitecloth,tolutweety(m),signature2012(m),paschal47(m),Paradise163(f),Rich4god(m),Ligxy(f),creativeness,Mzgracie(f),Morhziez(m),enoqueen,Gemc3(f),bqlekan(m),Mimzyy(f),LarrySun(m),freecocoa(f),tk4rd,hahn(m),VickyRotex(f),sweetetlove(f),AutosBay,HiliaryAutos(m),Idydarling(f),WIZGUY69(m),Ishilove,Nature8(m),Adesiji77,SPDAZZY(f),Gidoka(m),wristbangle(m),Sleekyshuga(f),Ginaz(f),AyamConfidence(m),Funjosh(m),ichommy(m),vizkiz

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Season's Greetings by biacan(f): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Explorers:
The best gifts out of the gifts from under the christmas tree can be the gift of friendship.

Biacan
elantraceey
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Justwise
Enoquin
decatalyst
AutoReportNG
AutoJosh
saintjoel
AmandaLuv
lovelygurl
Amefricaa
femmy2010
TrumpDonald2
Lilymax
winetapper
prittyboi
MizMyColi
Culin
DEIFIED
optional1
jagugu88
sisisioge
refiner
mistytohcute
Vince77
upsyLi
Electronzeez
vivaciousvivi
onward4life
Fembleez1
shumuel
olu4life
kingreign
whitecloth
tolutweety
signature2012
paschal47
Paradise163
Rich4god
Ligxy
enoqueen
Gemc3
bqlekan
Mimzyy
freecocoa
tk4rd
hahn
VickyRotex
AutosBay
HiliaryAutos
WIZGUY69
Ishilove (Twale)
Nature8
Adesiji77
SPDAZZY
Gidoka
wristbangle
Sleekyshuga
Ginaz
AyamConfidence
Funjosh
ichommy
vizkiz
Thank you for putting me in my position first person which is the general queen "that I am"

May the creator bless you for us and abide you with the wisdom to do more research....... thank you explorers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Season's Greetings by CARLOSZ: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2017
And dem no put my monicker

Issokay

5 Likes

Re: Season's Greetings by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Season's Greetings by Explorers(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2017
CARLOSZ:

Issokay

Merry Christmas bro
Re: Season's Greetings by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Upon all the loads of comments I posted on this guy's thread even thousands of likes and shares gotten this year .

This guy no rank me at all.
Where are these SARS guys when you need them angry

3 Likes

Re: Season's Greetings by temmytopsy1(f): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2017
you no even remember me, well merry xmas
Re: Season's Greetings by Explorers(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Upon all the loads of comments I posted on this guy's thread even thousands of likes and shares gotten this year .

This guy no rank me at all.
Where are these SARS guys when you need them angry

Lol....Merry Christmas, Love u bro

1 Like

Re: Season's Greetings by CARLOSZ: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2017
Explorers:

Merry Christmas bro

I wish you and your family the best.
Re: Season's Greetings by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:

Thank you for putting me in my position first person which is the general queen "that I am"

May the creator bless you for us and abide you with the wisdom to do more research....... thank you explorers
I ama drink to that.......

To your lipsrsealed

Re: Season's Greetings by Explorers(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2017
temmytopsy1:
you no even remember me, well merry xmas

Merry xmas sis.

1 Like

Re: Season's Greetings by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2017
CARLOSZ:

Issokay
Hahahahahahaha cheesy,don't worry, try harder next year.
Re: Season's Greetings by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2017
Upon say I hail tire u no put my moniker

OK ooohh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Season's Greetings by Explorers(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2017
smithsydny:
Upon say I hail tire u no put my moniker

OK ooohh

Dem no born me, merry Xmas bro......
Re: Season's Greetings by DaddyKross: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:

Just like it is too late to fail, I guess it's also too late for you to have sense.

Season greetings Explorers

2 Likes

Re: Season's Greetings by Sheun001(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Christmas explorers 2018 would be gbam by the Grace of God cheesy #OsaPraPra
Re: Season's Greetings by CARLOSZ: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Hahahahahahaha: D,don't worry try harder next year.

Next year na another 365 days o

2 Likes

Re: Season's Greetings by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Explorers:

Dem no born me, merry Xmas bro......

Re: Season's Greetings by Explorers(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2017
DaddyKross:

Just like it is too late to fail, I guess it's also too late for you to have sense.

Season greetings Explorers

Merry xmas bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Season's Greetings by Flexherbal(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2017
May this season bring us all, good fortune !
Re: Season's Greetings by Edopesin: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2017
My Moniker Nt Found? explorers angry
Merry Christmas Sha
Re: Season's Greetings by Geofavor(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2017
Explorers, I am a silent avid follower of yours, so I won't take offense that you wish these whole crowd seasons greatings but wished me none.

Anyway, compliments of the season. Keep up the good work.

More power to your elbow. smiley
Re: Season's Greetings by Explorers(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2017
Geofavor:
Explorers, I am a silent avid follower of yours, so I won't take offense that you wish these whole crowd seasons greatings but wished me none.

Anyway, compliments of the season. Keep up the good work.

More power to your elbow. smiley

Hugs.... Merry xmas bros

1 Like

Re: Season's Greetings by justwise(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2017
Explorers:

Biacan
elantraceey
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Justwise
Enoquin
decatalyst
AutoReportNG
AutoJosh
saintjoel
AmandaLuv
lovelygurl
Amefricaa
femmy2010
TrumpDonald2
Lilymax
winetapper
prittyboi
MizMyColi
Culin
DEIFIED
optional1
jagugu88
sisisioge
refiner
mistytohcute
Vince77
upsyLi
Electronzeez
vivaciousvivi
onward4life
Fembleez1
shumuel
olu4life
kingreign
whitecloth
tolutweety
signature2012
paschal47
Paradise163
Rich4god
Ligxy
enoqueen
Gemc3
bqlekan
Mimzyy
freecocoa
tk4rd
hahn
VickyRotex
AutosBay
HiliaryAutos
WIZGUY69
Ishilove (Twale)
Nature8
Adesiji77
SPDAZZY
Gidoka
wristbangle
Sleekyshuga
Ginaz
AyamConfidence
Funjosh
ichommy
vizkiz
alexistaiwo
carlosz
Temmytopsy1
smithsydny

biacan(f),maisauki,Export1,elantraceey(f),matchlessanne(f),Mynd44,Enoquin(f),lanicky(f),Modelqwen(f),eyeon(m),decatalyst(m),AutoReportNG,saintjoel(m),Henitan24(f),AmandaLuv(f),lovelygurl(f),Castleberry(f),IamLucy,folakemigeh(f),Vivipop(f),Amefricaa(m),Ajewealth123(m),Luminee,Krystalzkris(f),femmy2010(m),Darla(f),rosy4u(f),LaDolceVida(f),daroz(m),sureteeboy(m),iguita,mhizv(f),IemFava(f),Cutehector(m),Raychux23(m),uzolexis(f),Shaadey,hok4u(f),SkinnyDude(m),muslimnaij(m),Bari22(m),Envick,WebContractor(m),strenghtt,Gozieekenkwo(m),Dariye(m),bigfatthing(m),XtraSmooth404,golddealer(m),Dqueenzy(f),bolaji73(m),princekins(m),Stefan00,GSteve001(m),smileyprin(m),JhyMedex,paperlord007,amzee(m),obizy1(m),DharmyYinks,elshz(m),fasho01(m),Suzie0(f),Mucokey(m),peter1994(m),eljimmah,aliyuussy(m),paroleski(m),Juztizz(m),horhizah(f),Horlawale1(m),carlcar2012(f),horexy(f),Roh50(f),divalindiway(f),slimbless(f),Engrkay11(m),ernecy(m),fabulousbrainzz(m),JustJosh20(m),sben2308(m),COOLDK(m),dafuturis(m),eofafrica4lyf,DPointMan(m),olite93,motemi111(m),oluloveme,chinex276(m),SlyCharlie(m),HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m),coolxpat(m),virginboy1(m),ReneeNuttall(f),poshestmina(f),missKiffy(f),booqee(f),CassieV(f),augster(m),Blessedgurl(f),DrAmanda(f),Ronke001(f),Tenderly1(f),longjohnsilver,emorse(m),Richie0974,Horlawoomey(m),Zeedarh(f),antace(m),Drizzle007(m),magabounce(m),haliluck(f),Middlefinger1,Aitee1(f),gamaliel121(m),ehnok(m),Harwoh,sapien(m),fiercehillz(m),Dboy55,uddeze(m),cleish(m),rotlan(m),Yahayaumichael(m),Mightyraw(m),JennyOfOldstones(f),skypower(f),darbeelicous(f),TrumpDonald2(m),chidicute(m),Iamdmentor1(m),LupusMinor(m),daveP(m),Loisemm(f),Masanto(m),nana228(f),barbienazom(f),glimpse(f),Audrinakane(f),YTderin(f),YoungRichRuler(m),blacktallest(f),nigeriapolitics(f),chichichilolo1(f),oluwaseyi000(m),okotv(m),didirelly(f),Lilymax(f),Omakraid(f),sparkle4u(f),annie74(f),winetapper,prittyboi(m),leofab(f),montezz(f),MizMyColi(f),Culin(f),DEIFIED(m),optional1(f),PrettySleek(f),jagugu88li(f),Beamborla(f),Creamish(f),ritababe(f),sisisioge,refiner(f),mistytohcute(f),ades0la(f),Vince77(m),upsyLi(m),Aremu01(m),Electronzeez(m),vivaciousvivi(f),ellahzy(f),onward4life(m),patrickmuf(m),officialteemi(m),Queenzizi(f),Fembleez1(m),shumuel(m),JustGuy(m),olu4life(m),kingreign,whitecloth,tolutweety(m),signature2012(m),paschal47(m),Paradise163(f),Rich4god(m),Ligxy(f),creativeness,Mzgracie(f),Morhziez(m),enoqueen,Gemc3(f),bqlekan(m),Mimzyy(f),LarrySun(m),freecocoa(f),tk4rd,hahn(m),VickyRotex(f),sweetetlove(f),AutosBay,HiliaryAutos(m),Idydarling(f),WIZGUY69(m),Ishilove,Nature8(m),Adesiji77,SPDAZZY(f),Gidoka(m),wristbangle(m),Sleekyshuga(f),Ginaz(f),AyamConfidence(m),Funjosh(m),ichommy(m),vizkiz

Merry Christmas to you bro
Re: Season's Greetings by Inkredible(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2017
angry

Sha, will I kee mysef?

Re: Season's Greetings by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2017
Aww I feel honoured to be mentioned by explorers. I wish you merry Xmas and a happy New year in Advance.
Re: Season's Greetings by sisisioge: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Christmas baba Explorers...may your awesomeness be refueled now and always.

Big ups to the Mrs too...for she gave you enough peace for you to have our time here grin . Merry Christmas .
Re: Season's Greetings by bqlekan(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
Explorers:

Biacan
elantraceey
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Justwise
Enoquin
decatalyst
AutoReportNG
AutoJosh
saintjoel
AmandaLuv
lovelygurl
Amefricaa
femmy2010
TrumpDonald2
Lilymax
winetapper
prittyboi
MizMyColi
Culin
DEIFIED
optional1
jagugu88
sisisioge
refiner
mistytohcute
Vince77
upsyLi
Electronzeez
vivaciousvivi
onward4life
Fembleez1
shumuel
olu4life
kingreign
whitecloth
tolutweety
signature2012
paschal47
Paradise163
Rich4god
Ligxy
enoqueen
Gemc3
bqlekan
Mimzyy
freecocoa
tk4rd
hahn
VickyRotex
AutosBay
HiliaryAutos
WIZGUY69
Ishilove (Twale)
Nature8
Adesiji77
SPDAZZY
Gidoka
wristbangle
Sleekyshuga
Ginaz
AyamConfidence
Funjosh
ichommy
vizkiz
alexistaiwo
carlosz
Temmytopsy1
Thanks so much brother.
I wish you and the family the very best life has to offer. compliments
Re: Season's Greetings by elantraceey(f): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Christmas Explorers , more grace to explore greater things . Love ya bro.
Re: Season's Greetings by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin Me and my people don't celebrate Christmas grin but, I guess wishing me good is a nice thing. Merry belated Christmas grin and enter next with "good tidings" as your slogan.

Explorers

1 Like

Re: Season's Greetings by temmytopsy1(f): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
bqlekan:
Thanks so much brother. I wish you and the family the very best life has to offer. compliments
I guess this was meant for explorers
Re: Season's Greetings by ades0la(f): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Compliments of the season!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Internet Is Cracking Up Over This Bear’s Reaction To This Couple Getting Mar / Is Big Buttock Good Or Bad? What's Your Opinion On These / What Does She Mean??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.