Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured (17151 Views)

One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard / Young Man Saved From Drowning In Suleja Flood Near Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by babtoundey(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
DrToche:
we are not 1 in this country and can never be one....
whoever thinks otherwise needs to wake up from his or her sleep...
civilization started in Africa but look at the how civilized some are..
our leaders present and past didn't and aren't helping matters if not for azikiwe and good luck ,yaradua who tried their best ...others are just disasters

Yes. We aren't one and will never be. We are different species of the same race (Human). We should at least learn the simple culture of tolerating one another. How can we be civilized if we have zero respect for humanity.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by NonsoPlatinum: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hk8eLenwr4&index=4&list=PL1UutY7_uGmt-RkJ5NRGywNhmIMtIIjw9
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by Kutunban: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
This unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by pedrilo: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
shortgun:
gbayi people deserves whatever they get from d Fulani, most of them they claim Moslems.
u r very correct. I dated one beautiful gbagyi babe while in abj, I was ready to settle down wit her, but I was shocked wen she said na hausa she go marry. I jejely left her and follow my fellow southerner. They hav no identity
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
shortgun:
gbayi people deserves whatever they get from d Fulani, most of them they claim Moslems.
which kind pesin be diz??

point of correction majority of gbagyi are Christians.

and even if they are Muslims, you are insinuating they deserve death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by rapztar(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Abuja is for Gbagyis and belongs to Gbagyis Alone. undecidedAbuja is for Gbagyis and belongs to Gbagyis Alone.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by oxiide22(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
U luk swt and honier, come and take swt hausa dick
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
cry
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by ogbujajnr: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
My major concern is the businesses of our brother and sister that got burnt. upon fuel scarcity, burning shops-source of livelihood is at the height of buhari's Xmas present for the Ibos
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by lordmayor4(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
shammahyaro:
I'm very sure d Hausa started this... God help. my people... We r very peaceful fh

the gbagyi youths have been planning the attack since the new sarkin was crowned.
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Gbagyis are very, very peaceful! The only ish I have with the women is that they'd rather sit at home and gossip.. All in all, they are one of the tribes in Naija without drama..
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by emmalord(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Boko haram embarassed lipsrsealed
EDonHappen:
One person has been confirmed dead while many others have been left injured in a fight between the Gbagyi natives and Hausa residents in Bwari, an Abuja suburb yesterday December 25th. Many residential homes as well as business places were set ablaze during the fight.

It was gathered that the town was recently engulfed in crisis following the turbaning of a new Hausa traditional ruler known as "Sarkin Bwari" who is of a different lineage from the Gbagyi people that are traditionally known to have the title of "Esu of Bwari." The Bwari indigenes accused the FCT minister, Mohammed Bello, of imposing a non-indigene on them as a ruler.

Military officers have been drafted to the area to restore calm.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/12/one-dead-many-injured-hausa-gbagyi-youths-clash-bwari-near-abuja/

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
pedrilo:
u r very correct. I dated one beautiful gbagyi babe while in abj, I was ready to settle down wit her, but I was shocked wen she said na hausa she go marry. I jejely left her and follow my fellow southerner. They hav no identity

you were worst, so, the deadly Hausa guy was a better option for her.

If I were you, I would ashamed to post something like thieves.
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by kevoh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
lordmayor4:

the gbagyi youths have been planning the attack since the new sarkin was crowned.
You are making it sound as if the Hausas were not trespassing and looking for trouble with the coronation! angry No one sits and remains happy while strangers claim his property.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ezumakingsley:
Ndi na enweghi aka oru... Muta ni banza,jobless people

Hahahaha. grin grin
Where did you learn muta ni banza?.
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by olureignforever: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tor, na so we see am.
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by Gnwuashi: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
The man is not even from Bwari, he is not even from FCT. they wanted to try something similar in Kwali by impossing and Hausa man from Katsina on us.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by Ezumakingsley(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
What is peculiar with muta ni banza...i speaks hausa.

thornapple:

Hahahaha. grin grin Where did you learn muta ni banza?.
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by EternalTruths: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Gnwuashi:
The man is not even from Bwari, he is not even from FCT. they wanted to try something similar in Kwali by impossing and Hausa man from Katsina on us.

What did your people do when they imposed a Hausa Fulani man on them.?

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by ORIGENAL(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Morethan 3 persons died, our Xmas day was hell. soldiers came very late only just to protect the housas that set ablaze to inportant shops belong to Igbos who don't know anything about there problem, millions of goods burn to archs.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Africa! Now when calm is. Restored, their leaders will inflate figures they used to fix the little infracstruture destroyed
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
what do you expect when every regime seems to impose them with intentional discharges of fFCT minister from the north against Thier wish? who would have to waste a year or more still trying to study their needs, when they(the gbagyis and the Original inhabitants of FCt) have capable hands to do so!.

I knew it, when the minister of FCT, appointed the late emir's son, who is not even from FCT. the gbagyis would no longer be at peace because the Hausa will feel the are now superiors over them. a lot of things have being well planned out intentionally by this Hausa top leader, and one of the aim is to frustrate the gbagyi youth from gaining admission into school, insisting Abuja is no mans land, the gbagyi most times they have to change their indigenous identity just to meet up. one other thing is top Hausa government officials brings their brother and sisters from the north into government institutions despite their incapability, provide platform for them to go to school in their state and still being paid their full salaries.

The best solution to this seemingly unfinished battle is: suspend that so call appointed "sarkin of bwari" immediately, compensate those whos hard earned properties were burnt.

lastly I call on the gbagyis to be fearless, stand your ground if the come to youin peace accept them in peace, but if they try same nonsense then welcome with the God's armour of old testament.

Am still waiting for all the responsible Hausa/fulanis on nairaland from the north to comdem this action by their brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by valdovas(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
ORIGENAL:
Morethan 3 persons died, our Xmas day was hell. soldiers came very late only just to protect the housas that set ablaze to inportant shops belong to Igbos who don't know anything about there problem, millions of goods burn to archs.
Is it true they are planning reprisal attack?
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by malakaimoscondo: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
psychologist:
Fear north
why fear us?
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by malakaimoscondo: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
dayo23:
Other tribes are now wise, useless Hausa people, always want to rip were they didn't sow
pls we are nt useless tribe.a hausa man is the best neighbour u can ever have.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by malakaimoscondo: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
shortgun:
why do u have to spring up religion here.pls did u have pblem wit comprehending simeple english ni?gbagi are not all christans they have muslem and christans in large numbers and dis matter na chief position cos am nt religion
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by fishbone123(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Berlyn1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked mbok

when will there ever gon be unity upon men?
.. babe,.. how far.. u set no be small
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by nickxtra(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
shammahyaro:
I'm very sure d Hausa started this... God help. my people... We r very peaceful fh
So you be Gbagyi girl?
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by Nowenuse: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
pedrilo:

When she said she would marry a Hausa, she probably meant a northern christian and not necessarily a Hausa muslim. She definitely knows that southerners address her people as Hausas hence the use of that word.

A lot of northern and middlebelt minorities have no problem being addressed as Hausa by southerners, cos they know that most southerners will never know the difference no matter how they explain.

I am a middlebelter born and bred in the south, but my family has always been addressed as hausas here by all neighbors, to an extent that it has stuck and we now identify our own selves as Hausa. You can imagine? I am always against it and correct people but my parents seem very ok with it.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by Nowenuse: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
rapztar:
Abuja is for Gbagyis and belongs to Gbagyis Alone. undecidedAbuja is for Gbagyis and belongs to Gbagyis Alone.

Really? What about the Gades, Gbaris, Koro, Gana-gana & Dibo people? Gbagyis are just the majority.

Hausa fulanis want to take over their lands just as they usually try to in other parts of the middlebelt.
Re: Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured by Mrnairalandd: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Rebuke:
Hian!
Huasa/Fulani: are these people the only tribes in Nigeria? They ar alwys fighting with other Nigerians.

When in d news, check well.....they either have beheaded people or causing cohearse somewhere.
Can't they jxt cohabit with other Nigerians or tribes peacefully?

Yhu go over to their town wahala, they come over to yhur place still trouble. Why?

Please add Igbos

They are worst but got their ass whipped hence their silence

If you allow them, they are worst than Fulani/Hausa

[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Inaugurate New Airport Terminal Dec. 20 / Magu: Lockdown Won’t Abort Cases Against Patience Jonathan, 4 Ex-govs, Others / Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.