Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,472 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? (24767 Views)

Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Twaci(f): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Trust is an important factor in every relationship. With trust comes commitment and loyalty. But from the experiences I hear now and then, I understand that though we claim to trust our partners, we tend to test them. To see if their love is true.

Some tests with little things like, "I will tell him am sick to see his reaction....". While others go extreme, say like, asking their friends or strangers to try their partners, to see if they would fall.

Now I have to say that some these tests actually turn out good as they help the 'testing partner' know if the 'tested' is worth their time and affection. But I have also noticed that majority of these tests lead to breakup. For example, the 'tested' might fail or the 'tested' may pass but will be disappointed in the 'testee' or..... A lot of things can go wrong.

Enough of my opinions. What do u think? Do we TRUST or TEST before we love?

CC: lalasticlala

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
my GF should test me at her peril

thunder wan come fire my GF she carry girl wey fine pass her test

wen i no dey craze?

b4 my very eyes dem remove water-proof from gala

Rev. father should be ready to receive my confession

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by falconey(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2015

I'll sure fail the test. Then lie I knew she was testing me all along.

Now if I moronically test her and she passed, i'll still not trust her!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by dammyblaq(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
trust.
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Dennygirl: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
I no go test am nt becos i trust him bt 4 dat tricky feeling that the outcome wouldnt be favourable,abeg i no nid headdic.k.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yeah "Testing" is allowed but the consequenceg should be swiftly accepted too without hesitation cool

To every ACTION, there is always a REACTION tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Jollyakat(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
This doesn't work anylonger

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Twaci(f): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
falconey:

I'll sure fail the test. Then lie I knew she was testing me all along.

Now if I moronically test her and she passed, i'll still not trust her!!!
cheesy nice choice of words!
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by falconey(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy nice choice of words!

woa woa woa are you trying to DISRESPECT me

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Rapmoney(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op, u need to get a first-hand experience of the issue u are asking about! Nobody here, and I repeat, nobody here will give u a reasonable answer. Life is all about growing and learning. People that have reasonable answers to ur question must have known that through first-hand experience and I bet u, they paid one way or the other for it cool

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Twaci(f): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
falconey:

woa woa woa are you trying to DISRESPECT me
No way! sad

The word 'moronically' shows your stand on the topic. That's what I meant smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Olami90: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Test is not alwys a good assessment of ones quality.

While some are good, outsmarting u in every way.

So I will give her d benefit of doubt. ( no one can be crucified until proven guilty).

Test can enhance unnecessary insecurity putting d relationship at d edge..

4 Likes

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by falconey(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Twaci:
No way! sad

The word 'moronically' shows your stand on the topic. That's what I meant smiley

Common! I was just fuccking with ya.
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Twaci(f): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
falconey:

Common! I was just fuccking with ya.
Hey dear, I aint like dat smiley. Actually caught ur drift.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by kinglekan: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2015

Personally I think it is totally wrong to test ones partner. Its a sign of distrust already. Why would you want to test your partner if you trust him or her?

I think its just a sign of insecurity on the part of the tester and the results aren't really going to prove anything.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Flashh: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
You are free to test your partner.

That means there's no "trust" in the relationship.

But health test is very important to me... I love my health. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Let's hear from those who are datinggrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dennygirl:
I no go test am nt becos i trust him bt 4 dat tricky feeling that the outcome wouldnt be favourable,abeg i no nid headdic.k.
You sound like a morongenoric impostor

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Dennygirl: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You sound like a morongenoric impostor
anoda hater!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dennygirl:
anoda hater!
You have learning disorder or what?
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by naijaboiy: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yes we'll test ourselves. angry

We'll both undergo Blood tests,,genotype,,Hiv and other sexually related infections test angry.

That's the only way i'll be able to trust that I can go skin to skin without any problem. undecided

Any other test is considered unnecessary and irrelevant,,therefore I proclaim it null and void! undecided

25 Likes

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by cyprianlah(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Test me! I be soup undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmm
Personal experience
I have trusted .. Lol too trusting n it always ends up bad... Bunch of thieves lol tongue
But anyway i will be testing next time to make sure ! as the trust approach no dey work for me .. Cant speak for others tho..

#test first biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Personally I think it is totally wrong to test ones partner. Its a sign of distrust already. Why would you want to test your partner if you trust him or her?

I think its just a sign of insecurity on the part of the tester and the results aren't really going to prove anything.

*nodding my head* exatly

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by kinglekan: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Andrew114:
*nodding my head* exatly
grin grin
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2015

why would i test someone i'm supposed to trust in d first place??. You're meant to trust ur partner until u ar given a reasn not to. #InnocentUntilProvenGuilty
& u dnt need 2 waste ur tym testing dem cos life itself will test dem 4 u & vice versa.. Just relax and enjoy your relationship & care less abt any stupid trust test.

For u 2 even think about it means u shouldnt be trusted yourself.
Cos as 4 me,i no fit trust any gal wey test me..... EVER!!!
TEST ko,EXAM ni

BTW,Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/

4 Likes

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by freeage7(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm. I always tell people, don't test me because I might fail or pass the test. And the outcome of my test result might make or mar the relationship. Am just me, acting in the capacity of an ordinary man.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmn.. Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by olaideeeedris(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Twaci:
Trust is an important factor in every relationship. With trust comes commitment and loyalty. But from the experiences I hear now and then, I understand that though we claim to trust our partners, we tend to test them. To see if their love is true.

Some tests with little things like, "I will tell him am sick to see his reaction....". While others go extreme, say like, asking their friends or strangers to try their partners, to see if they would fall.

Now I have to say that some these tests actually turn out good as they help the 'testing partner' know if the 'tested' is worth their time and affection. But I have also noticed that majority of these tests lead to breakup. For example, the 'tested' might fail or the 'tested' may pass but will be disappointed in the 'testee' or..... A lot of things can go wrong.

Enough of my opinions. What do u think? Do we TRUST or TEST before we love?

CC: lalasticlala
For me, testing a partner could be disastrous as the result of the test might not even be a true reflection of the partner's intention. Some guys are so smart these days that all these tests can not tell u wat their real intentions are.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by kinglekan: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

We'll both undergo Blood tests,,genotype,,Hiv and other sexually related infections test angry.

That's the only way i'll be able to trust that I can go skin to skin without any problem. undecided

Any other test is considered unnecessary and irrelevant,,therefore I proclaim it null and void! undecided

grin grin grin grin

Chaiii!! My belle oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
It will help in some cases but I think its has more disadvantages!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lawyered!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Temperamental Girlfriend / Women’s Most Hated Pet Names / I Thought Church Marriage Is The Cheapest Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.