Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) (35898 Views)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / BREAKING: Election Observer Shot Dead In Enugu / Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2017
bedspread:
[s][/s]I DONT GET
Lol. Of course, you do. Strike through gave you up that you did but get annoyed.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by lilytender: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2017
Chikelue2000:
just get a job bro, my candid advice

Can I send my CV? I can help Mama Piss calculate all the monies she stole. I can also help Goatluck Jonascam to get 100% traditional ogogoro.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by drnoel: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
lilytender:

He won't go there if there is no promise of unlimited ogogoro. I hope he won't be vomiting in the toilet when results are being collated as he did during UN General Assembly.

At least a better case than OBJ who went to monitor elections but instead helped them to rig it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Ewaochesamco: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2017
A man with a good heart but aided by Illhearted set of people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Goodpeoplegreat: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2017
It doesn't matter what people may say, one with God shines like Light...and remains unstoppable.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2017
jaymichael:
For your feeble mind, government is a village square kolanut and utaba sharing gathering. You are suffering because you chose to suffer as that is what you prefer instead of having PMB to turn the country around for good. Whatever reasons I chose to support the government (PYO or not) is my own prerogative. If PENFASSAN can go on a purported strike because of an issue between workers and a private oil company holding the whole nation to ransom to make some illegal profits from the hardships and eternal failures like your type cannot address the issues objectively just because you hate PMB then I can say your case is sorry.
It was the same PMB that cleared the subsidy debts your failure of an ex president GEJ left behind in the wake of the mother of all fuel scarcity we have ever had in Nigeria that lasted months.
Stop lying
How could he have cleared subsidy debt after claiming there is no such thing as subsidy. He did not clear anything, and he has to give an account of what he did with that money.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Stop lying
How could he have cleared subsidy debt after claiming there is no such thing as subsidy. He did not clear anything, and he has to give an account of what he did with that money.
In your bid to cult worship your hero who is clearly an abysmal failure, you have developed a chronic case of selective amnesia. I am not here to educate you because I didn't share a part of the school fees that was expended on you which is evident here that it is actually WASTED.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Leke001: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Baba,enjoy yourself sir...I'm loving you more each day
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2017
Nice, a call to duty.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by egbuefi: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2017
GameGod:
I hope there's enough ogogoro in Liberia grin
Sorry, hate kills faster than worst human disease. Listen, the more you hate GEJ, the brighter he shines. Ogogoro or whatever you think of him, he was and will remain your ex-president and a pillar modern African democracy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by GameGod(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
egbuefi:
Sorry, hate kills faster than worst human disease. Listen, the more you hate GEJ, the brighter he shines. Ogogoro or whatever you think of him, he was and will remain your ex-president and a pillar modern African democracy.
Chill bruh, It was just a joke.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Neminc:
He actually is a candidate
Yea he is, was definitely misinformed

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by xandy84: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Obama went to Porto Rico to help with hurricane relief. He served foods and help with aid work. Get your fact right and stop exhibiting ignorant of the highest level.

ALVA001:
Hahahaha! gringringringrin, I guess that's what you become when you lose a general election. International Errand boy.
When last did you here Obasanjo or mandela or even Obama been called to do this shiit. Shior.
Ooo fee Ku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Hits #IStandWithBuhari Car (pics) / Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge / Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.