Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,519 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) (35899 Views)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / BREAKING: Election Observer Shot Dead In Enugu / Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by uchennaq(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
GameGod:
I hope there's enough ogogoro in Liberia grin
YOUR SICK IN YOUR THIRD LEG. THE LIKERS AND SHARERS OF YOUR IDOTIC POST ARE SICKER

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
lilytender:

He won't go there if there is no promise of unlimited ogogoro. I hope he won't be vomiting in the toilet when results are being collated as he did during UN General Assembly.
This is something the bitter wicked tyrant in aso rock can never do.
Who will even invite such a bitter soul to such an altruistic service?

Since Buhari came to national prominence, both in and out of office, what altruistic patriotic selfless service has he rendered to Nigeria?

Apart from spreading hate and religious bigotry, have you heard he was involved in any charity event even if it was for the good of his cherished almajiri supporters.

Did you hear he held a symposium on how to make Nigeria great? Did he write a book on how to make Nigeria great? Did he award any scholarship to any one you know?

Ride on GEJ, the world could not wait to benefit from your milk of human kindness and knowledge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
See as Gej fresh so

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Odegason(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
GEJ,the most humble and humane president that has ruled this nation.Ride on the father of modern day democracy in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Neminc: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Arizonaguy:
George weah isn't a candidate in this election sir
He actually is a candidate
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
During Buhari's ex head of state status, I haven't seen him in any election observance or delivered lecture in any institution. But here Nigerians electorates has made disastrous mistake in making Buhari a president of Nigeria once again.

On this Boxing Day, ladies and gentlemen I present to you, one and only, Otu Onye Nakpu Ogwe 1 of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by lovetruth(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
ALVA001:
Hahahaha! gringringringrin, I guess that's what you become when you lose a general election. International Errand boy.
When last did you here Obasanjo or mandela or even Obama been called to do this shiit. Shior.
Ooo fee Ku.
what u need is TV and radio don't you know Obj did it also do u know why they choose they transfer govt peaceful read newspapers pls

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hatred makes people more stupid than they were before.

No African Ex-president has been invited to monitor elections as much as Obasanjo has but since you are totally ignorant of current affairs perhaps due to a lack of data you had to make such a daft statement.

Togo, Ghana, Liberia and Venezuela are the ones I can readily name. There are numerous others.

Interestingly, ECOWAS was deliberating banning him from election monitoring some years back because he wanted to censor media outlets. I don't know if they eventually did.

ALVA001:
Hahahaha! gringringringrin, I guess that's what you become when you lose a general election. International Errand boy.
When last did you here Obasanjo or mandela or even Obama been called to do this shiit. Shior.
Ooo fee Ku.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jolar101:
During Buhari's ex head of state status, I haven't seen him in any election observance or delivered lecture in any institution. But here Nigerians electorates has made disastrous mistake in making Buhari a president of Nigeria once again.
He says he's a saint and hates corruption, have you ever heard he organized a lecture or even spoke at any event or wrote a book in support of how corruption can be eradicated or reduced to the barest minimum.

He just wanted to be president to be in the league of the OBJs and to show IBB that what he IBB could not do, he Buhari can do. Dazzol!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
ALVA001:
Ooo fee Ku.
Go and hide your ignorance in the latrine abegoooo.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
frankyychiji:
He says he's a saint and hates corruption, have you ever heard he organized a lecture or even spoke at any event or wrote a book in support of how corruption can be eradicated or reduced to the barest minimum.

He just wanted to be president to be in the league of the OBJs and to show IBB that what he IBB could not do, he Buhari can do. Dazzol!

Maybe Buhari is lecturing radical Islamist groups and Fulani herdsmen terrorists how to kill innocent farmers, women, children and creating IDPs camps across the country.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by declaro(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
emeijeh:
This is no news to me sha, because OBJ was seen doing same in African countries after he left power.

OBJ messed up Nigerian image in Ghana when he was called to observe the Ghana 2012 election. OBJ congratulated the winner in the public a day before the final results was pronounced by the Electoral Commission and that incident nearly caused problems for the country. The opposition had to drag the electoral commission, sitting president and his party to Supreme Court which took almost six months to resolve. There was tensions in Ghana during the period of six months when the case was in court. African Union and Ecowas countries regretted heavily for selecting OBJ and sworn never to call him for such.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jolar101:

Maybe Buhari is lecturing radical Islamist groups and Fulani herdsmen terrorists how to kill innocent farmers, women, children and creating IDPs camps across the country.
In truth that's his leaning and disposition. See my profile msg.

That pic tho... grin the oluwole Chicago bull couldn't convince him

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by mikejj(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
NovusHomo:

As clueless as the Ineffectual Buffoon.
ya buffoon
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Flashh: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
GEJ is a very soft man.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by GameGod(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
lilytender:

He won't go there if there is no promise of unlimited ogogoro. I hope he won't be vomiting in the toilet when results are being collated as he did during UN General Assembly.
grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by GameGod(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
DamiBukola:
Na but enough jedijedi
Better grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
fineboynl:
buhari supporters have all desappeared from all social media. facebook, twitter, nairaland etc.

its all show poor rating. he misses, misuses and ruin the golden chance to resign. its already too late.

I pity you
Must you talk

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by zoedew: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Welcome back from your disaster of a foreign speech circuit design to launder your worsted image. A man who looted his country’s resources in local and foreign currencies in a failed attempt to influence his re-election bid and running away from court proceedings purporting to be an election observer elsewhere! Hope he went there in the company of shepopo who serially embarrassed our country by her awkward manners. Foolery.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chai! Dem really smash ewedurudeens and almajiri dumboharists like cockroaches for this thread. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
bedspread:
FATHER OF MODERN DAY DEMOCRACY IN AFRICAN..... KEEP LIGHTING UP AFRICA SIR
Except that three different Fingerprint Scanners failed to scan his fingerprint during the last presidential election. You get my gist?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by DamiBukola: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Praktikals:
He is looking as clueless as ever
Better than the man who doesn't know when he was born.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by evy800(f): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
He has certainly earned thia status
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
frankyychiji:
In truth that's his leaning and disposition. See my profile msg.

That pic tho... grin the oluwole Chicago bull couldn't convince him

I keep asking myself when will the Nigerian youths take Nigeria from the corrupt politicians so called leaders who seek to take our land and money? It is a super shame to have witches and wizards in government as leaders.

Everyday Buhari and his cabals are using our taxes to developing other countries sectors and form stupidly dumb about taxpayers demands. Only in Nigeria that taxpayers are not getting what we are paying for from this Buhari corrupt government.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jolar101:

I keep asking myself when will the Nigerian youths take Nigeria from the corrupt politicians so called leaders who seek to take our land and money? It is a super shame to have witches and wizards in government as leaders.

Everyday Buhari and his cabals are using our taxes to developing other countries sectors and form stupidly dumb about taxpayers demands. Only in Nigeria that taxpayers are not getting what we are paying for from this Buhari corrupt government.
The youth only stand a chance if this country is restructured. The old brigade have apportioned the land to themselves and are united in looting.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by bedspread: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
[s]
maasoap:

Except that three different Fingerprint Scanners failed to scan his fingerprint during the last presidential election. You get my gist?
[/s]I DONT GET
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by mencer(m): 1:42am On Dec 27, 2017
well deserved
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by Annie939(f): 1:53am On Dec 27, 2017
he looks gentle and handsome, under his administration i bought a bag of rice 5000 now it's nineteen thousand five hundred
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 2:59am On Dec 27, 2017
GameGod:
I hope there's enough ogogoro in Liberia grin
No they have fura de nunu and kunu grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by kuramial(m): 4:48am On Dec 27, 2017
I heard him said stealing is not corruption
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by kuramial(m): 4:49am On Dec 27, 2017
SOFTENGR:
No they have fura de nunu and kunu grin
thank God descent people can drink them
Re: Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:32am On Dec 27, 2017
tiwaz:

Source: http://currentnewsinnigeria.com/2017/12/goodluck-jonathan-election-duty-liberia-photos/

/
You got to give credit to GEJ.

He always manages to pretend like he is in a deep thought.

He is probably counting covertly how many shots of dry gin he'd had for the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge / Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG / Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.