Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business (21594 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Governor Atiku Bagudu Interacts With Tailors, Yam Sellers, Snooker Players / Governor Atiku Bagudu Visits Sugar Cane Farmers In Kebbi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Bollinger(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Keep following me then. Pls why not simply click "follow this member"? It will make the job easy for you.

Meanwhile, you that is not a danger to the society, tell us what your governor has done to your state that is comparable with this. The way these things reason can be very irritating and funny enough, they are the same things calling others names.

I think this should be my last response, meanwhile, follow me around.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://punchng.com/kebbi-inaugurates-n10bn-rice-mill/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwicoeXvnKjYAhUCKMAKHYLvABsQFghoMAY&usg=AOvVaw2kSHZ2r7ZrskrRyPhLjCEf&ampcf=1

And can you compare that to what my governor and the governors before him has done?
http://www.georgia.org/competitive-advantages/infrastructure/
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Lipscomb(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin
LionDeLeo:

"Non-zombie", read very well before exposing yourself.

I know the total capital required for gala and fanyogo biz is not more than 10k, though your gov doesn't give a damn.

But in this case, Atiku bagudu expanded his suya biz by 100k not 10k.

Besides, how is the mai suya choice of business modernisation affects the sale of gala and fanyogo?
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Paretomaster(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Well-done Governor.. .......in term of performance, this give will definitely make the top 5
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by aalangel(f): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2017
Doesn't make any difference. He'll roast kilinshi till he gets old.
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by JikanBaura(m): 1:01am On Dec 27, 2017
aalangel:
Doesn't make any difference. He'll roast kilinshi till he gets old.

The man is already a multi millionaire, is you or your mother whom sells akara rich as him, grin

100k won't even buy him a cow, x4 would do and it won't take him 3days tO sell it out, what business do your parents do please? Salon, mechanic,barbing even have a computer shop won't bring your parents as much money as he got in month, but majority of them with two or more branch could earn close to 700k to 1million in month, they are in Arabs country earning millions while you, your parents are being enslave by you school certificate which won't allowed you to creat job for yourself grin

smileyMajority of them are not doing suya job to earn a living but it's a culture they have to keep and got millions keeping it. They have cows woth millions , their customers were not just ordinary poor girls like you but ministers, governors, business men's etc.

He is doing a millionaire Naira job cool
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by aalangel(f): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2017
JikanBaura:

The man is already a multi millionaire, is you or your mother whom sells akara rich as him, grin

100k won't even buy him a cow, x4 would do and it won't take him 3days tO sell it out, what business do your parents do please? Salon, mechanic,barbing even have a computer shop won't bring your parents as much money as he got in month, but majority of them with two or more branch could earn close to 700k to 1million in month, they are in Arabs country earning millions while you, your parents are being enslave by you school certificate which won't allowed you to creat job for yourself grin

smileyMajority of them are not doing suya job to earn a living but it's a culture they have to keep and got millions keeping it. They have cows woth millions , their customers were not just ordinary poor girls like you but ministers, governors, business men's etc.

He is doing a millionaire Naira job cool

I don't know you. I didn't quote you. You're not the man that was given money, neither are you a family member and you're insulting my parents??

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by ArcToyin(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
anyimontana:
As if they won't package suya almost worth that prize wen he's leaving..
You got brain!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner / Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.