Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business (21589 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Governor Atiku Bagudu Interacts With Tailors, Yam Sellers, Snooker Players / Governor Atiku Bagudu Visits Sugar Cane Farmers In Kebbi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by simplemach(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Omg
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Emeritus001:
Can this gesture be extended to other sector or giving Students money to register for WAEC and UTME?? Nice sha..
Kebbi state government has been paying the WAEC and NECO fees of qualified Kebbi state indigenes for the past 10 yrs, go and find out.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by onunwa21(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Baba, you do well oooooo
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by BOLDSTEP00(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Givers never lack, at least if this man is suffering from low capital he will kept that money for speculative motive! which he will inject into his business for progress.
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by yaminu72(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Just 100k, too small
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Khd95(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

No, it is not an achievement.

Erecting statues is the achievement.
how much are u paid for this BMC job..or it seems like u have received ur own 2 Congo of Lake rice with one litre of ororogrin

Answer my question sir

What happens to other jobless youths,like ucheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Bollinger(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Very good one Mr gov. Hopefully, same gesture will be extended to other businesses suffering from low or no capitals.

Waiting for how some cursed beings, whose govs don't give a damn whether or not they exist, will start wailing like barren witches.

Well done Atiku bagudu.

Is that what he is supposed to be doing? How does that impact the lives of the people he governs? This una beggar mentality has to stop ooo for your own good.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

Is that what he is supposed to be doing? How does that impact the lives of the people he governs? This una beggar mentality has to stop ooo for your own good.
Tell us what your governor has done for you before jumping into my mention anyhow. So the mai suya is not among the people he governs.

The way Igbos think amazes me a lot.

So, the 25 litres of petrol given by one governor or the statues being erected by the other one are the projects affecting the lives of the people they govern?

At least the mai suya and his dependants will be happy and were you told that is the people oriented project the governor has embarked on since he assumed office? Go and find out what the governor is doing and get out of my sight.
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by enomakos(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good one sir
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Bollinger(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Tell us what your governor has done for you before jumping into my mention anyhow. So the mai suya is not among the people he governs.

The way Igbos think amazes me a lot.

So, the 25 litres of petrol given by one governor or the statues being erected by the other one are the projects affecting the lives of the people they govern?

At least the mai suya and his dependants will be happy and were you told that is the people oriented project the governor has embarked on since he assumed office? Go and find out what the governor is doing and get out of my sight.

My governor just commissioned a super highway, a library, 2 gymaniums, and a park this past quater. And he's not even owing salaries. You guys are your own problems. Now next election you will be anticipating something so that you can sell your future before you vote. Stop this beggar mentality for your own good. And stop letting your stomachs do your thinking for you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Khd95:
how much are u paid for this BMC job..or it seems like u have received ur own 2 Congo of Lake rice with one litre of ororogrin

Answer my question sir

What happens to other jobless youths,like ucheesy
What I'm being paid as a bmc is non of your business.

And who to you it is two congo of Lake rice I received?

Fyi, I received 10 bags of rice with 20 gallons of ororo, kill yourself.

Again, why do you still call me "jobless youth" when you know I'm doing bmc? Tell me about poppyco.ck.
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Fadiga24(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

What I'm being paid as a bmc is non of your business.

And who to you it is two congo of Lake rice I received?

Fyi, I received 10 bags of rice with 20 gallons of ororo, kill yourself.

Again, why do you still call me "jobless youth" when you know I'm doing bmc? Tell me about poppyco.ck.
[/s]

And I received 2 trailers from Dangote grin

You are just a jobless Yoruba muslim who lives his entire life on nairaland, who dey pay you for BMC?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

My governor just commissioned a super highway, a library, 2 gymaniums, and a park this past quater. And he's not even owing salaries. You guys are your own problems. Now next election you will be anticipating something so that you can sell your future before you vote. Stop this beggar mentality for your own good. And stop letting your stomachs do your thinking for you.
Can you imagine what this thing is typing here.

Kebbi state government recently commissioned one of the largest rice milling factories in Nigeria. Kebbi state government has entered into partnership with some countries like Saudi Arabia on the area of exporting agricultural products like goats etc.

Same Kebbi state government has been paying WAEC and NECO fees for all indigenes of Kebbi state since 10 yrs ago.

And were you told Kebbi state government owes any of its workers?

Now, tell me, which of these has direct bearing on the lives of indigenes? Yet, you have the gut to talk about selling future. Who should they elect as Kebbi state governor? Chukwudi or Emeka?

Someone will just sit in one corner in alaigbo and begin to post trash. Pls gerrout of my mention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fadiga24:
[s][/s]

And I received 2 trailers from Dangote grin

You are just a jobless Yoruba muslim who lives his entire life on nairaland, who dey pay you for BMC?
What is my business with the number of trailers you received? Did I ask you? You ask for mine and I told you shey?

If I'm a jobless yoruba muslim, why are you pained? is it your joblessness?

It is you saying it, same you denying it, what exactly is your problem? You said I'm being paid as bmc, yet I'm not being paid again as bmc, pls conclude on whichever, then let me know.
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Bollinger(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Can you imagine what this thing is typing here.

Kebbi state government recently commissioned one of the largest rice milling factories in Nigeria. Kebbi state government has entered into partnership with some countries like Saudi Arabia on the area of exporting agricultural products like goats etc.

Same Kebbi state government has been paying WAEC and NECO fees for all indigenes of Kebbi state since 10 yrs ago.

And we're you told Kebbi state government owes any of its workers?

Now, tell me, which of these has direct bearing on the lives of indigenes? Yet, you have the gut to talk about selling future. Who should they elect as Kebbi state governor? Chukwudi or Emeka?

Someone will just sit in one corner in alaigbo and begin to post trash. Pls gerrout of my mention.

Looool. My governor does not need to commission projects every week as you call it because the infrastructure has always been there. All he has to do is maintain it. You name it we have it. Security, 24hr power supply all day everyday, amenities, etc. Your problem is poverty. It clouds your mind. A governor is going about dashing money to private citizens and that is ok in your books. A public official fa. Again, stop letting your stomachs do your thinking for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
emeijeh:
I don't even know our governors again, unlike in 1999.

Which one is Bagudu again?!

Na sound of knockout?! cheesy
Hahahahaha. it's because they are now so unpopular and stupid

1 Like

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

Looool. My governor does not need to commission projects every week as you call it because the infrastructure has always been there. All he has to do is maintain it. You name it we have it. Security, 24hr power supply all day everyday, amenities, etc. Your problem is poverty. It clouds your mind. A governor is going about dashing money to private citizens and that is ok in your books. A public official fa. Again, stop letting your stomachs do your thinking for you. grin
Same person that typed few minutes ago how his governor commissioned wetin wetin, just imagine this crap. Were you told Kebbi state government owes it's workers? Were you not also told just now that Kebbi pays for its indigenes' WAEC and NECO fees? What do you think is the economic implications of rice milling factory recently commissioned? The trade partnership is of no use to the indigenes shey?

So because the governor decided to make a mai suya to smile personally, he shouldn't be elected again despite his listed achievement?

Come, what is this thing I'm wasting time on for God's sake?

Pls, if this is too much for your understanding, don't quote me again, thanks for your understanding.
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by frankyychiji(f): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Woman (?), I hope you are not expecting me to go on with this headless convo?

You can now move ahead with your life and leave my mention alone, and trust me, you stand ignored henceforth.

Bye.
That's typical! You always chicken out after starting a war! I'm even surprised you are not calling the mods on me yet. cheesy

Woman?

You don't believe I'm a woman because of how I charged at you like a ferocious Lion? grin

You must have also looked for me in romance section but couldn't find me. cheesy

Igbo women are like that. Strong! Courageous! Knowledgeable and Stoic!

Well if you are recoiling into your shell, I will let you be!

Ngwa Byeee grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

Have you collected your gala and lipton from your Osun state governor grin
No, I haven't.

But the topic is about 100k which Atiku bagudu gave mai suya to expand his business.

Meanwhile, when will your governor think about expanding fanyogo business. Don't tell me your governor doesn't give a damn about you.
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by tunary(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
People dey do charity these days o
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Bollinger(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Same person that typed few minutes ago how his governor commissioned wetin wetin, just imagine this crap. Were you told Kebbi state government owes it's workers? Were you not also told just now that Kebbi pays for its indigenes' WAEC and NECO fees? What do you think is the economic implications of rice milling factory recently commissioned? The trade partnership is of no use to the indigenes shey?

So because the governor decided to make a mai suya to smile personally, he shouldn't be elected again despite his listed achievement?

Come, what is this thing I'm wasting time on for God's sake?

Pls, if this is too much for your understanding, don't quote me again, thanks for your understanding.

Lol. You still do not understand because of your impoverished mentality. You were so quick to be dazzled with what is abnormal. A governor giving cash to private citizens in public in a normal society is enough to have an audit done on him. You don't know because you do not want to know. And the reason you do not want to know is because of your poverty stricken mentality. Don't worry. There is plenty of lipton and gala available for next election. Make sure you have your vote ready. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol. You still do not understand because of your impoverished mentality. You were so quick to be dazzled with what is abnormal. A governor giving cash to private citizens in public in a normal society is enough to have an audit done on him. You don't know because you do not want to know. And the reason you do not want to know is because of your poverty stricken mentality. Don't worry. There is plenty of lipton and gala available for next election. Make sure you have your vote ready. grin
Pls, you and your rich mentality, can you now leave my mention?
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Bollinger(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls, you and your rich mentality, can you now leave my mention?

Not until you re orient the way you think. There are millions like you with your thought process and that is the reason Nigeria is phucked up. You are a danger to the society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Boko Haram Killings, Urges Military To Sustain Attacks On Terror / Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba! / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: 03/02/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.