Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

After Lavishing #1million On His Girlfriend Birthday, Then This Happened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Lavishing #1million On His Girlfriend Birthday, Then This Happened. (1311 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Lavishing #1million On His Girlfriend Birthday, Then This Happened. by cliqtips: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: After Lavishing #1million On His Girlfriend Birthday, Then This Happened. by delishpot: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
CLICK BAIT!!!!.

I watched it and nothing spectacular happened in the end. Just a guy who proposed to his GF in the club.

3 Likes

Re: After Lavishing #1million On His Girlfriend Birthday, Then This Happened. by DaniDani(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
delishpot:
CLICK BAIT!!!!.

I watched it and nothing spectacular happened in the end. Just a guy who proposed to his GF in the club.

God bless you for saving our mb on one nonsense video

4 Likes

Re: After Lavishing #1million On His Girlfriend Birthday, Then This Happened. by Fadiga24(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
delishpot:
CLICK BAIT!!!!.

You are a hero

3 Likes

Re: After Lavishing #1million On His Girlfriend Birthday, Then This Happened. by delishpot: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

You are a hero

DaniDani:

God bless you for saving our mb on one nonsense video

You welcome. I hate deceptive posts. Just come out and ask us to support ya ministry and I will.

1 Like

Re: After Lavishing #1million On His Girlfriend Birthday, Then This Happened. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
A whole heap of noise and wtf is she already wearing a white dress if he just proposed grin grin grin

Set up!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Did For Love ? / Would You Live In This House Built With Plastic Bottles? / Please Help I Need To Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.