Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Just That Phone Call Could Help... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just That Phone Call Could Help... (430 Views)

Boyfriend Discovers Girlfriend's Cheating Through Phone Call / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just That Phone Call Could Help... by celestialthrone(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
[center]Before you think he or she is okay, think about this, not everyone on social media is happy, they may post their photos of them having what seems to be a short duration of fun online, but after all is gone, they go back home and start screaming inside their head, with apps like facebook and whatsapp I will say connecting with people has been a lot easier, you can do that with just logging in, but with everything there is a price and that is the more texting has replaced the gift of someone hearing the care in your voice, some people don’t really show their true state of mind when they chat online, everything is okay with them that is what you think, I notice that one of my friends had a particular pattern of chatting when she is happy but changes when is sad or angry, I read her very well. What I would do is pick up my phone and call her to comfort her, someone once told me that with apps like this you don’t need to call anyone but that’s the sad part, we chat a lot but it doesn’t mean we are communicating, that I love and Miss you text on whatsapp might not be true it might just be I am going crazy, or I just need someone to call, what happens when a loved one goes off-line for days? What do you do? Wait for them to come back on and resume from where you stopped? These days anyone can get depressed even the most vibrant of us can feel worthless, you call might just be their reset button with the hope that someone cares, another case scenario was a lady I knew before she left overseas, she is pretty and she uploads photos on her status and videos of her dancing, chatting her seems everything is okay until I put a call through and discovered she has been crying it was really in her voice, this doesn't apply to only girls it applies to boys too, I once spoke to my friend, he was so happy we spoke for 27 minutes. In this days texting has replaced voice call, but voice call has always been better even whatsapp added this features and voice note to it but I doubt if its everyone that uses it, I guess poor internet connection shares part of the blame. So before you think because he/she uploads more than 5 photos online she is happy just one phone call will convince you and help soot that friend[/center]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just That Phone Call Could Help... by purem(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Am trying to assert some meaning on this post

(1) (Reply)

Know These Attractive Traits Which More Important Than Beauty / Brutal Truth About Relationships? / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.