Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Do I Find True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Find True Love? (793 Views)

Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels In Awka? / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Find True Love? by oceandeep77: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2017
Let’s say, I’m one of those desperate guys who’ve been looking for true love.

Yes, it’s really hard to find .

I looked at some from the internet, but to no luck, I always end up failing. I took advice from my acquaintances, but the same result. It seems like nobody likes me at all.

Then I delved into online dating. I tried some legit sites, signed up and even subscribed for premium usage of their service. But I failed. Scammers are everywhere. I’m losing hope already, not until I came to A Foreign Affair. It’s much more than online dating.

This is a site for men like me, I guess. I continue browsing through women profiles.
Man, they are so gorgeous! Too many to choose! They are all attractive!

After research through those testimonials by men, I found myself signing up.

I know this might be risky, I tried this before with other sites. What do you think guys? Should I continue with the service? Will I find true love here? I’m afraid I might fail again with this. I need your advices and thoughts.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2017
Lemme take you to one baba

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Samusu(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2017
By loving yhurself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
Stop wasting your time with this true love bullshit. Women don't love men, they just have a guy who they are attracted to and would do anything to please him because they perceive him as being of high value. So your aim should be to mold yourself into a guy that most women would not only be attracted to, but would value enough to do all she can to keep him. And you can do this with lots of women, you don't need to narrow your options to just one. You can be "loved" by 5 women at once.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Find True Love? by ubunja(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Spasmic:
Stop wasting your time with this true love bullshit. Women don't love men, they just have a guy who they are attracted to and would do anything to please him because they perceive him as being of high value. So your aim should be to mold yourself into a guy that most women would not only be attracted to, but would value enough to do all she can to keep him. And you can do this with lots of women, you don't need to narrow your options to just one. You can be "loved" by 5 women at once.

this your answer OP
#TheRedPill

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Go into the real world and meet women, stop this online bullshit. Its scam.
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Lovetinz(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Buy a young Dog.
It will love you till death.
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobodys(f): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2017
Spasmic:

aryt....op this is the worse advice you could ever take... believe me......

All I can say is love will come when you least expect it ,don't force it ,don't stress it........right now focus on loving yourself enough.....am also waiting for love... I hate to wait buh when you find it, you will realize it was worth the wait......
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:

All I can say is love will come when you least expect it ,don't force it ,don't stress it........right now focus on loving yourself enough.....am also waiting for love... I hate to wait buh when you find it, you will realize it was worth the wait......

Stop lying, you know he is saying the truth wink

Meanwhile.....I am here and you say you are looking for true love! I am true love itself angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find True Love? by ubunja(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:

OP dont take advice from a fish on how to fish. ask a Fisherman how to fish. even the Lion doesnt take hunting lessons from an impala.
ask a man who gets sex how he gets sex.
THE ONLY GAL YOU CAN ASK FOR DATING ADVICE IS A LESBIAN. straight gals have never even proposed another gal HOW THE HELL WOULD THEY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SEDUCING A GAL grin
coz they are gals? WRONG!!! im a man doesnt mean i know what turns my best friend on. i would have to be gay to know that.
OP think about it.

and everytime someone tells you to "wait" when you are looking for something just know its a load of bullshit.the scripture even says "seek and you shall find" NO SEEKING NO FINDING. NO ASKING NO GETTING.
the lion doesnt stand in the field and wait for the impalas to come to it,he goes to them! even the bus doesnt come to your house , you go to it at the busstop.
even manna from heaven didnt land in the Israelite's mouths while they waited.it landed outside on the field.they went out to the field to pick it up. stand up and go to the field bro. wait and die single.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobodys(f): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Stop lying, you know he is saying the truth wink

Meanwhile.....I am here and you say you are looking for true love! I am true love itself angry
believe me dear ,there is no truth in what he said......

women don't love men?....

turn yourself into a guy that they will be attracted to??...

women only get attracted to men?..
where did he get all that from ?..
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:

Op, taking advice from a girl on love and relationship is like taking advice from a deer on how to hunt deers. It's counterproductive. These women don't even know what they want. They don't even understand themselves. What they say is usually different from how they act and they aren't even the primary agents of their actions.
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobodys(f): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2017
ubunja:

OP dont take advice from a fish on how to fish. ask a Fisherman how to fish. even the Lion doesnt take hunting lessons from an impala.
ask a man who gets sex how he gets sex.
THE ONLY GAL YOU CAN ASK FOR DATING ADVICE IS A LESBIAN. straight gals have never even proposed another gal HOW THE HELL WOULD THEY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SEDUCING A GAL grin
coz they are gals? WRONG!!! im a man doesnt mean i know what turns my best friend on. i would have to be gay to know that.
OP think about it.
you have got serious issues dear.. ..
asyd that , with the say you rush to quote my posts,. hmmmm are you sure am not all over your head? .. . .Am talking love...
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobodys(f): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2017
Spasmic:

Op, taking advice from a girl on love and relationship is like taking advice from a deer on how to hunt deers. It's counterproductive. These women don't even know what they want. They don't even understand themselves. What they say is usually different from how they act and they aren't even the primary agents of their actions.
What do you know......

I know what I want and understand myself more than anyone ... please not everygirl is confused like the ones you meet..... .

The way you make claims though .like you have conducted some researchs or something......
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
believe me dear ,there is no truth in what he said......

women don't love men?....

turn yourself into a guy that they will be attracted to??...

women only get attracted to men?..
where did he get all that from ?..

Of course he got that from what is happening around these days

A woman cannot just see a man and say "I just love this man"

Na lie! cheesy cheesy

There must be something in the guy that they are attracted to. And we all know the things that attract ladies to guys. Money, handsomeness, fame, intelligence and dressing grin grin grin grin grin

That's why he told the OP to turn himself to a guy that ladies will be attracted to
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by ubunja(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2017
summary of dating advice from a gal: WAIT grin

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait grin
wait wait wait wait wait grin
and the years keep rolling
but wait wait wait wait wait grin
your friends get married
but wait wait wait wait grin
you hit 35
but wait wait wait wait wait wait grin
you hit 45
its ok. just wait wait wait wait wait wait grin

and you hit 50
gals to u: " what have u been doing all these years?"

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
What do you know......

I know what I want and understand myself more than anyone ... please not everygirl is confused like the ones you meet..... .

The way you make claims though .like you have conducted some researchs or something......

No, you don't know what you want. No, you don't understand yourself. Everything you are saying is just a rehashing of what you heard someone say or something you watched in a movie. Your actions will differ. You don't know what love is. I can get you to fall in love with me for as long as I wanted and I can get you to fall out of love with me if I wanted. Your feelings and your actions would be entirely based on how I behave and how I present myself. You have no internal agency. Your brain is like a programmed machine and all I just have to do is push the right buttons.

My claims are based on personal experiences and substantiated by the experiences of other men.
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by ubunja(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Spasmic:

No, you don't know what you want. No, you don't understand yourself. Everything you are saying is just a rehashing of what you heard someone say or something you watched in a movie. Your actions will differ. You don't know what love is. I can get you to fall in love with me for as long as I wanted and I can get you to fall out of love with me if I wanted. Your feelings and your actions would be entirely based on how I behave. You have no internal agency. Your brain is like a programmed machine and all I just have to do is push the right buttons.

My claims are based on personal experiences and substantiated by the experiences of other men.
make sure u dont drain your energy debating a gal whose approval means nothing to you.
if she agrees great. if she doesnt its still OK. leave her be. you are not proposing her grin
remember we are here to open the eyes of men NOT to convert women to our way of thinking.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2017
ubunja:

make sure u dont drain your energy debating a gal whose approval means nothing to you.
if she agrees great. if she doesnt its still OK. leave her be. you are not proposing her grin
remember we are here to open the eyes of men NOT to convert women to our way of thinking.

I am using the exchange with her as a way to educate the men who are reading this. It's easier to understand the validity of a position when arguments against it are refuted repeatedly.
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by dmgr(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2017
There's nothing like true love,as Spasmic earlier said try becoming a man in which any kind of girl will want to have and keep.
Because what we see now a days is not love, coz most people are their for something,love now a days is conditional
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobodys(f): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2017
Spasmic:

No, you don't know what you want. No, you don't understand yourself. Everything you are saying is just a rehashing of what you heard someone say or something you watched in a movie. Your actions will differ. You don't know what love is. I can get you to fall in love with me for as long as I wanted and I can get you to fall out of love with me if I wanted. Your feelings and your actions would be entirely based on how I behave and how I present myself. You have no internal agency. Your brain is like a programmed machine and all I just have to do is push the right buttons.

Kikikiki.... unfortunately all your claims are lame and baseless.....try again...

now you can get me to fall in love with you buh you said at first that women don't love men??.... bye Felicia
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
Kikikiki.... unfortunately all your claims are lame and baseless.....try again...

Of course. Girls like you are usually the easiest to get.
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobodys(f): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Spasmic:

Of course. Girls like you are usually the easiest to get.
continue spewing baseless claims and conclusion that can't hold water.... It was nice knowing you..bye for now..... please don't hit the quote button .pleasssssseeeeeeeeeee..
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
continue spewing baseless claims and conclusion that can't hold water.... It was nice knowing you..bye for now..... please don't hit the quote button .pleasssssseeeeeeeeeee..

You have to try a lot harder if you want me to acknowledge your wit.
Re: How Do I Find True Love? by ubunja(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Spasmic:

I am using the exchange with her as a way to educate the men who are reading this. It's easier to understand the validity of a position when arguments against it are refuted repeatedly.
thats the same thing she is doing. for her own side.
i advice you to just post what u want without extended exchanges with women like these.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Just Registered! Please Welcome Me! / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This / So The Valentine Has Passed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.