Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

"I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says (18956 Views)

Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west / Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo President Nnia Nwodo In Enugu(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Archangel15: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Daviddson(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Quote anywhere Igbodefender has ever insulted Yorubas any other tribe or cover your head in shame.
Haba...I was referring to the other guy. I only quoted both of you to make a reference to your reply.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Daviddson:

Haba...I was referring to the other guy. I only quoted both of you to make a reference to your reply.
Oh. So sorry for that stupid error on my part.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Daviddson(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2017
zionmade1:

One thing u should know about me is that I don't care where the next president comes from as long as he is not a recycled thief. I don't support leaders based on their ethnicity, that is what is taking Nigeria backwards. The guy I mentioned was being foolish in telling me that the only reason we should continue supporting suffering for the next 6yrs is only to get an opportunity for Igbo Presidency. That is pure foolishness. And to think an hausa man will for that reason support an Igbo man is also stupidity. I am too learned to be supporting old thieves just because of ethnicity.

Also take note, I have been in the North long enough to know how much love they have for the kufrs. I call them aboki (meaning my enemy) they call me kufr (my friend)

Before u venture into someone's personality why not try and understand what point the person wants to make
Your comments on this board have always been full of hate and bile and the few above add to them. You see what hate brought to Kanu and his family? You can disagree with people without calling them hideous names and venting vituperations. Read those comments again and see if they're not a reflection of deep-seated hate in your heart towards the Hausas.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by zionmade1: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Daviddson:
Your comments on this board have always been full of hate and bile and the few above add to them. You see what hate brought to Kanu and his family? You can disagree with people without calling them hideous names and venting vituperations. Read those comments again and see if they're not a reflection of deep-seated hate in your heart towards the Hausas.

So replying insults on my tribe is hate Abi?
And how many times have u cared to correct those who use the words pigs idiots and the rest?
I have a system running in one of the core northern States for the benefits of the hausas u claim I hate. Anyway u have ur opinion.
For kanu I have no business with him in anyway. I Don't recognize him for any reason though.
U sound like a hypocrite if not then show me the hate I have been spreading or shut up.
For politics my favorite party last election was KOWA candidate, go and research the person's ethnicity and stop ranting rubbish

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by zionmade1: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
I was incensed that you would denigrate a fellow human being, not because of his actions but because of his profession, which to me is unfair.

How did I denigrate him? I said he was more intelligent than u, is that denigrating?

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by XBLadez: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
And Ndigbo reject you and your cows. Bloody bastard!

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by dozymars(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Believe a Nigeria Politician and OYO is ur case.

Most Nigerians believe anything said by politicians and that is why we keep voting in those that deceive us.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by BanevsJoker(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Saaruman:
Let vegetable keep deceiving himself. Buhari will forever remain the most Hated man in South East together after Gowon!
Don't forget Awolowo.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Phaanie(f): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
zionmade1:

Lack of parental care due to polygamy spotted.
Anyway nothing more should be expected from the 30th piglet of a family. Someone the father pig himself don't even know. All he knows is that the wife Number 5 has 12 piglets for him.

To Buhari, if after 2yrs u re still fighting to convince someone that u love him, that means ur hatred for the person is very obvious
i love u

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by billyG(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Cjrane2:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mean the 5%ers whose businesses are targeted for closure by EFCC and DSS, their roads are left unrepaired because they voted Jonathan, the only international airport in the zone is closed and flights diverted to Lagos, Abuja and Kano under the guise of repairing runway in the middle of the peak Christmas season when you know they will need the airport to return home.

By the way, the same runway which was fine to land almighty Buhari's plane just 3 weeks ago isn't good to land on because it's peak christmas season at the airport? Why didn't you even divert the flights to Owerri or Port Harcourt so that the passengers will suffer less in this fuel scarcity in getting to their destination? Afterall, when you closed Abuja, you chose the nearest airport at Kaduna to divert Abuja flights in order to alleviate the suffering of the passengers to drive just 2 hours from Kaduna to their Abuja destination. Judging by what you are doing in Enugu right now, You could have diverted all Abuja flights to Lagos or Port Harcourt airport without consideration of the plight of the passengers the way you are doing to Enugu passengers right now.

Oga , Talk is cheap. Show in action and deed that you have repented and abandoned your evil designs and everyone will speak of your fairness. Afterall President Umaru Yar'adua from you very own Katsina state is fondly loved by the same people who view his as a fair minded person without bitterness against any group.

I was just wondering why the dictator's team would release such statement and i just realized that the Presidential elections will happen within the next 11 months and the deceit against Igbos have already started.

Yeye dey smell
Bros any complain about flight matter channel it 2 Rotimi Ameachi.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by justuschi50: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
u say what, friend to IBO u are using d IBO all because u need them to spray path of their wealth on your regiin. but they know already your Islamic goat are only good in farming and multiplication in number
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by billyG(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Saaruman:
Let vegetable keep deceiving himself. Buhari will forever remain the most Hated man in South East together after Gowon!
what of Awo na!
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by tballeyy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Na wining
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Allee90: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
He is Buhari

He is Sai Baba

He is Ochioha Ndigbo

Hit Like for this great Man
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Lilimax(f): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
zionmade1:

Lack of parental care due to polygamy spotted.
Anyway nothing more should be expected from the 30th piglet of a family. Someone the father pig himself don't even know. All he knows is that the wife Number 5 has 12 piglets for him.

To Buhari, if after 2yrs u re still fighting to convince someone that u love him, that means ur hatred for the person is very obvious
Touche!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Innocent112(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
This is not about being swayed or not being swayed. This is pure political calculation. If Buhari wins in 2019, the Igbos would have a brighter chance to produce the president in 2023. QED.

Let me know how that your paternity test turns out.

gerara here you moda fu*ker

1 Like

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by justuschi50: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
But idiotic pigs of Biafra think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by slimtouche01: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i have spotted a big mumu
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by XBLadez: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
[/s]

Coneheaded ritualist.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by victorazyvictor(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Is obvious u were breastfed with goat milk. grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by franudi: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Ekpaa!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by XBLadez: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
zionmade1:

Ahu odikwa gi. Ka o bu kitikpa gbachiri gi Anya mgbe amuru gi.
Don't be deceived, that's NgeneUKWUEWU's alt account. He has lived in Enugu and can speak and write Igbo like most of us.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by pointstores(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Okkkk
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by justuschi50: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Allee90:
He is Buhari
He is Sai Baba
He is Ochioha Ndigbo
Hit Like for this great Man
who is dis animal in human form

1 Like

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by dokJ: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
PMB.... enyi idi igbo 1 of Africa in d opposite direction.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by kernel505: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

I was thinking the brown roof demons, the sons of fallen angel are repentant, but no!.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Butoneday2(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
He will be only a friend of igbo's only in Ebonyi state. Oga adiriya mma ma okwusi na Abakiliki maka na anyi achoghiya n'otu onicha. Maka na nwoke ahu abughi mmadu, mmuo na mmadu anaghi emeko. otu ahu eze undecided undecided siri juo ya n'onu abughikwa otu ahu ka obi ya di. Umu nnem biko nu muru nu anya ka azu. Ogwuranu ka oham n'onu ekere diri unu.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by justuschi50: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
kernel505:

I was thinking the brown roof demons, the sons of fallen angel are repentant, but no!.
oga I dey loyal for dis quote
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Lomprico2: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Igbos Vote Buhari In 2019 To Make Igbo Presidency 2023 More Feasible.

What makes u think apc will last till 2019?
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by spartan117(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Igbos Vote Buhari In 2019 To Make Igbo Presidency 2023 More Feasible.
In a simple sentence please explain how an igbo presidency would make Nigeria better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege / Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke / Two-party Or Multi-party System, Which Way Forward Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.