Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

"I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says (18942 Views)

Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west / Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo President Nnia Nwodo In Enugu(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by justuschi50: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Butoneday2:
He will be only a friend of igbo's only in Ebonyi state. Oga adiriya mma ma okwusi na Abakiliki maka na anyi achoghiya n'otu onicha. Maka na nwoke ahu abughi mmadu, mmuo na mmadu anaghi emeko. otu ahu eze undecided undecided siri juo ya n'onu abughikwa otu ahu ka obi ya di. Umu nnem biko nu muru nu anya ka azu. Ogwuranu ka oham n'onu ekere diri unu.
pls I English.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Mortiple(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
But idiotic pigs of Biafra think otherwise
You are such a big embarrassment to your Moniker.
You pretend to be a Christian yet spew so much hate.
Jesus Christ must be very ashamed of you.
Perhaps, the "Jesus" you identify with is NOT of "Nazareth" but "Jesus of Oyingbo", your kinsman.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by mgbadike81: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:

Don't be deceived, that's NgeneUKWUEWU's alt account. He has lived in Enugu and can speak and write Igbo like most of us.
Ngene ukwuenu is a Delta Igbo,she's the special assistant to buhari on social media, her real name is Lauretta Onochie,I won't be surprised if she has lived in Enugu because many modern day Delta Igbos were born and raised there or lived part of their lives there.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by mgbadike81: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mortiple:

You are such a big embarrassment to your Moniker.
You pretend to be a Christian yet spew so much hate.
Jesus Christ must be very ashamed of you.
Perhaps, the "Jesus" you identify with is NOT of "Nazareth" but "Jesus of Oyingbo", your kinsman.
the guy is a Muslim fanatic.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by XBLadez: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
mgbadike81:
Ngene ukwuenu is a Delta Igbo,she's the special assistant to buhari on social media, her real name is Lauretta Onochie,I won't be surprised if she has lived in Enugu because many modern day Delta Igbos were born and raised there or lived part of their lives there.
It's a he o, not a she. And he's an Afonja who has lived in Enugu. There are many of them here. Only afonjas would hate Igbos that much.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by kernel505: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
justuschi50:
oga I dey loyal for dis quote

Nwanne, I will defend my people from any form of fallen demon, as well as green snakes.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by stuffs4me(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
By slaughtering them abi
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by justuschi50: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
kernel505:

Nwanne, I will defend my people from any form of fallen demon, as well as green snakes.
northern uneducated pigs
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by kernel505: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
justuschi50:
northern uneducated pigs
Hahahahah... Justus relax.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by melejo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Daviddson:

You're so full of hate, but it seems you don't know it. How can you decide to hate a whole tribe just because you don't like your president? Was this the love you were talking about in this Religion section thread?: https://www.nairaland.com/4131242/acts-2-44-45-wake-up
It's a pity how some Christians preach love and respect in Religion section but spew hate, bigotry and insult others in Politics section. Who are you deceiving?
Those boys learnt it from Buhari

1 Like

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Butoneday2(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
justuschi50:
pls I English.
Onye nkea osina gini mere English kwa onye siri ya kwuo ojizikwa uche ya aka. Odighi nu possible ikwuya na Bekee.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
That's a very lose meaning of the word 'friend' grin grin
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by goodvision12(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
quickberry:

Source: http://punchng.com/ill-always-be-a-friend-of-ndigbo-buhari-says/
This one na dangerous friend oo.Okorocha all your plans to force buhari on ndibgo will never work.We are wise enough to know that this man buhari doesnt have the good interest of igbos at heart.If he has the opportunity he will annihiliate all the people of the SE.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by femolii: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Cjrane2:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mean the 5%ers whose businesses are targeted for closure by EFCC and DSS, their roads are left unrepaired because they voted Jonathan, the only international airport in the zone is closed and flights diverted to Lagos, Abuja and Kano under the guise of repairing runway in the middle of the peak Christmas season when you know they will need the airport to return home.

By the way, the same runway which was fine to land almighty Buhari's plane just 3 weeks ago isn't good to land on because it's peak christmas season at the airport? Why didn't you even divert the flights to Owerri or Port Harcourt so that the passengers will suffer less in this fuel scarcity in getting to their destination? Afterall, when you closed Abuja, you chose the nearest airport at Kaduna to divert Abuja flights in order to alleviate the suffering of the passengers to drive just 2 hours from Kaduna to their Abuja destination. Judging by what you are doing in Enugu right now, You could have diverted all Abuja flights to Lagos or Port Harcourt airport without consideration of the plight of the passengers the way you are doing to Enugu passengers right now.

Oga , Talk is cheap. Show in action and deed that you have repented and abandoned your evil designs and everyone will speak of your fairness. Afterall President Umaru Yar'adua from you very own Katsina state is fondly loved by the same people who view his as a fair minded person without bitterness against any group.

I was just wondering why the dictator's team would release such statement and i just realized that the Presidential elections will happen within the next 11 months and the deceit against Igbos have already started.

Yeye dey smell
look if u want to develop your region stop going to west and north they are using your head for allocation, government always develop where they can achieve some thing not grave yard. even if they open your airport who want to use it self.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by justuschi50: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Butoneday2:
Onye nkea osina gini mere English kwa onye siri ya kwuo ojizikwa uche ya aka. Odighi nu possible ikwuya na Bekee.
I said English because I did not grew up in the south east, but I am from there. Okay
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by janykute: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
zionmade1:

Lack of parental care due to polygamy spotted.
Anyway nothing more should be expected from the 30th piglet of a family. Someone the father pig himself don't even know. All he knows is that the wife Number 5 has 12 piglets for him.

To Buhari, if after 2yrs u re still fighting to convince someone that u love him, that means ur hatred for the person is very obvious
You just made my day bro.i for give you 5 gallons of petrol if I can locate you.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by femolii: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Saaruman:
Don't mind the tribal bigot. His hatred for Ndigbo speaks louder than words. Only a brainless person will believe vegetable's words (lies).
Did u vote him?
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by potterdon: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mtcheewww this man from daura should leave Igbos alone and focus on his son issues grin
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Innocent112:

I am a moda fu*ker
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by femolii: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Drop the hate. So because the guy selling suya is not Igbo you think he is not intelligent.
So you know hate now.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Innocent112:

gerara here you moda fu*ker
Lol. E pain am o.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Butoneday2(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
justuschi50:
I said English because I did not grew up in the south east, but I am from there. Okay
now your talking. Ngwa lezie anya kam gwagi ma ichoro ya ma ichoghi ya I ga amatariri asusu anyi n'ike. Odi m nwute nke ukwuu na inaghi anu asusu nna gi. Ngwa ka m kuziere gi otu ihe I ga amuta n'ubochi nke tata, o buru na I ruo ulo tata biko gwa nne na nna muru gi na ichoro Ije ulo. Biko gwakwa ha na onwere onye na asuru gi asusu igbo. Oburu na omasigi inwekwara ike gosi ha ihe ndia nkem deeregi ka ha hu ya inula nwa m.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by justuschi50: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
But idiotic pigs of Biafra think otherwise
what region u belong to
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Praktikals(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Saaruman:
Let vegetable keep deceiving himself. Buhari will forever remain the most Hated man in South East together after Gowon!
Is it not obvious that you are the one deceiving yourself? Did the hatred of the south east prevent Yakubu Gowon from being Head of state from 1966-1975? Did it stop Buhari from being president? In consequential 5%ers. undecided
Saaruman:
Let vegetable keep deceiving himself. Buhari will forever remain the most Hated man in South East together after Gowon!
Is it not obvious that you are the one deceiving yourself? Did the hatred of the south east prevent Yakubu Gowon from being Head of state from 1966-1975? Did it stop Buhari from being president? In consequential 5%ers.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by justuschi50: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Butoneday2:
now your talking. Ngwa lezie anya kam gwagi ma ichoro ya ma ichoghi ya I ga amatariri asusu anyi n'ike. Odi m nwute nke ukwuu na inaghi anu asusu nna gi. Ngwa ka m kuziere gi otu ihe I ga amuta n'ubochi nke tata, o buru na I ruo ulo tata biko gwa nne na nna muru gi na ichoro Ije ulo. Biko gwakwa ha na onwere onye na asuru gi asusu igbo. Oburu na omasigi inwekwara ike gosi ha ihe ndia nkem deeregi ka ha hu ya inula nwa m.
just keep entertaining ur audience. ewu
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Minemrys: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
zionmade1:

If u think any hausa man will ever vote for an Igbo man in this world then u intelligence is a little below that of the guy selling suya at ur Junction
an hausa man voted j0nathan in 2011 and 2015. Check the collation results. Buhari didn't win s0me n0rthern states in 2011 and Taraba if there aren't otherz. Keep deluding urself that igbos are been hated, am thinking of dating an igbo self. The hate is in ur imaginati0ns. Who has time to hate a group when there are better things to do?
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by justuschi50: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Minemrys:

an hausa man voted j0nathan in 2011 and 2015. Check the collation results. Buhari didn't win s0me n0rthern states in 2011 and Taraba if there aren't otherz. Keep deluding urself that igbos are been hated, am thinking of dating an igbo self. The hate is in ur imaginati0ns. Who has time to hate a group when there are better things to do?
but d voted in favor supersede those against much more than u think
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Butoneday2(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
justuschi50:
just keep entertaining ur audience. ewu
My mama tell me say I be igbo. Ngwa kuoru unwe gi aka maka Ewu idere? Litlle boy try and go home and know wia u came frm. Ibughi onye ofe mmanu. My advice for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari / APC Youth & Women Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.