Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

"I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says (18961 Views)

Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west / Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Meets Ohaneze Ndigbo President Nnia Nwodo In Enugu(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by ContentedK: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pls, Dr Steve egbo should've asked Mr president the true definition of friendship before going to ebonyi to spew trash...
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by lilytender: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Saaruman:
Don't mind the tribal bigot. His hatred for Ndigbo speaks louder than words. Only a brainless person will believe vegetable's words (lies).

Yorubas hate Igbos. Hausas hate Igbos.. Fulanis hate Igbos. Kanuris hate Igbos. Ijaws hate Igbos.Tivs hate Igbos. Junkuns hate Igbos. Igalas hate Igbos. Itsekiris hate Igbos. Urhobos hate Igbos. Even Igbos hate Igbos. Why always Igbos?
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
ezegenigbonine:

Prodigal son
Same thing people like you told Noah in the bible before the great flood.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
xlander:

Yahooza started by the road side in Abuja and now it is a big brand
Sure thing. Google started in a garage. Youtube started in a dormitory. Some folks don't know great trees were once tiny seedings.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by mvem(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Any human being who still have some sense in their head knows how stupid² ur statement is. If u want to preach unity n peace, Start with buhari who formed a government n didn't appointment any igbo man.

I will stop here cuz it's a very senseless to talk to Yoruba people like u on this issue.
....you began with an insult which says a lot about you....Chai i pity you, i pray that you dont end up in the grave the way you are. In this time of the world when man is finding a way of surviving in planet mars and your problem is who is yoruba and igbo...If there is consciousness after death i bet a lot we regret the way they reasoned, maybe even in death there might be foolishness....Shalom brother and i also pray God free you from the "invisible bondage" the hausa man and yoruba man has kept you, since you believe so....and set you free like the jew of Israel...Chai!!!...delusion...
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Guyman02: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
But idiotic pigs of Biafra think otherwise

Yoloba Muslim dirty piglet, who takes you serious on this forum? None
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by MightySparrow: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Igbos Vote Buhari In 2019 To Make Igbo Presidency 2023 More Feasible.

You mean in this zoo, Igbo's are pigs?
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by nuggarito: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
But idiotic pigs of Biafra think otherwise
hit like if you think this dude is a compound ful, share if you think he's by product of faeces . grin grin . Quote me and thunder will rape you
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Igbos Vote Buhari In 2019 To Make Igbo Presidency 2023 More Feasible.

So ur still posting this Shitt upandan the whole of nairaland. grin grin grin, Ur now employed. grin.

2023 is 6 more years and Politically n igbos will never fall for this kind of Idiocy. If Buhari n Afonja u want to entice the igbos to vote bubu is @ the minimum ""Let them offer Vice Presidency to the igbos in 2019, then we will buy the 2023 idea.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
igbodefender:
This is not about being swayed or not being swayed. This is pure political calculation. If Buhari wins in 2019, the Igbos would have a brighter chance to produce the president in 2023. QED.

Let me know how that your paternity test turns out.

""Igbos would have a brighter chance to produce the president in 2023. QED""

Mr HOD ndi Afonjanistan, 2015 is for bubu n 2023 is for Yoruba.

U can't sway igbos wit this ur long term ranting n posting of useless stories cheesy grin grin grin and this is because we igbos don't take decisions based on what our forefathers father's, or rulers tell us. We individually reason n take our decision.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by jeromeoke(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
zionmade1:

Lack of parental care due to polygamy spotted.
Anyway nothing more should be expected from the 30th piglet of a family. Someone the father pig himself don't even know. All he knows is that the wife Number 5 has 12 piglets for him.

To Buhari, if after 2yrs u re still fighting to convince someone that u love him, that means ur hatred for the person is very obvious
. 60 billionaire naira to ur account
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by mightyhaze: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
lilytender:

Yorubas hate Igbos. Hausas hate Igbos.. Fulanis hate Igbos. Kanuris hate Igbos. Ijaws hate Igbos.Tivs hate Igbos. Junkuns hate Igbos. Igalas hate Igbos. Itsekiris hate Igbos. Urhobos hate Igbos. Even Igbos hate Igbos. Why always Igbos?
all these groups u mentioned equally hates yorubas and hausas,... dont pretend its only igbos.. its a nigerian thing
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Cjrane2:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mean the 5%ers whose businesses are targeted for closure by EFCC and DSS, their roads are left unrepaired because they voted Jonathan, the only international airport in the zone is closed and flights diverted to Lagos, Abuja and Kano under the guise of repairing runway in the middle of the peak Christmas season when you know they will need the airport to return home.

By the way, the same runway which was fine to land almighty Buhari's plane just 3 weeks ago isn't good to land on because it's peak christmas season at the airport? Why didn't you even divert the flights to Owerri or Port Harcourt so that the passengers will suffer less in this fuel scarcity in getting to their destination? Afterall, when you closed Abuja, you chose the nearest airport at Kaduna to divert Abuja flights in order to alleviate the suffering of the passengers to drive just 2 hours from Kaduna to their Abuja destination. Judging by what you are doing in Enugu right now, You could have diverted all Abuja flights to Lagos or Port Harcourt airport without consideration of the plight of the passengers the way you are doing to Enugu passengers right now.

Oga , Talk is cheap. Show in action and deed that you have repented and abandoned your evil designs and everyone will speak of your fairness. Afterall President Umaru Yar'adua from you very own Katsina state is fondly loved by the same people who view his as a fair minded person without bitterness against any group.

I was just wondering why the dictator's team would release such statement and i just realized that the Presidential elections will happen within the next 11 months and the deceit against Igbos have already started.

Yeye dey smell

My brother you're not making sense, Buhari does not close airports.
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 29, 2017
PrecisionFx:

So ur still posting this Shitt upandan the whole of nairaland. grin grin grin, Ur now employed. grin.

2023 is 6 more years and Politically n igbos will never fall for this kind of Idiocy. If Buhari n Afonja u want to entice the igbos to vote bubu is @ the minimum ""Let them offer Vice Presidency to the igbos in 2019, then we will buy the 2023 idea.
This is not about enticement, Oga. It is about having a viable reason to say in 2023, " It is now the turn of the Igbos, since North (through Buhari) has completed its turn. Yoruba (Obadanjo) and Niger Delta (Jonathan) have also completed theirs).
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by ezegenigbonine: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2017
igbodefender:
Same thing people like you told Noah in the bible before the great flood.

Keep dreaming
Re: "I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2017
ezegenigbonine:

Keep dreaming
Embrace the dream of Igbo Presidency. It is a noble national dream for Igbos and Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is Nothing In Labour Party’ – Guber Aspirant Joins PDP In Ogun / Wike Inches Closer To Joining APC As Loyalists Storm Party / Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.