Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (44538 Views)

Is She Cheating On Me Or About To??(pics Included) / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Divay22(f): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2017
Alhkerimu:
.I don't blames ladies that friendzone guy....
It's so worrisome how some guy behave towards girls they toast, it's comic and laughable at times.
Some guy has a very mymyopic reasoning, if lady turn down your proposal towards her it means she did not like you.. But some idiot will make their toaster their besty
havin the divination that by so doing the girl will like him
Everlasting ban to friendzone.... Some guys enjoy it though..
But it's actually senseless to me....

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2017
Dresses in front of you, asks you what to wear to a date and u will pick cry
Friendzone..
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2017
emusmithy:
7. When your friendzoning has fringe benefits...

[img]https://media1./images/b27eacd6b5876644fe904833002bf7a7/tenor.gif?itemid=4960803[/img]
why did this give me shivers down my spine lol?
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by ndidibabe(f): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Safiaaa:
Tell me why..
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by MARKone(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2017
JasonScolari:
If this is one of the little benefits of "friend zoning" then let me remain there till death do us part.

The thing is that, in most cases where such scenario occurs, the "friendzoned" will want more than just sex, sex is never enough.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2017
You wanna know?
Safiaaa:
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2017
NoFavors:
You wanna know?
why?
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Icon79(m): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Have you ever heard about "friends with benefits"?

That's what's going on there!

O pari

ndidibabe:
That can't be freindzoning. That's the real thing.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by gregyboy(m): 1:00am On Dec 28, 2017
acecarter:
The funniest thing is that: I am in this friend sh!t right now.
so, there is this girl. I really like....

one day she came to my house & stayed late. (don't ask me what we were doing.)
when she got home, she texted me on whatsapp. so one thing led to another & our chat was like.

me: sweetheart I felt like kissing you tonight.

she: me too, but I quickly cleared the thought.

me: why? (feeling hopeful).

she: we are just friends remember?

me: (crying).. hmm...

God will deliver us.

Bleep up boy

have this mindset any girl who comes to my house must be fu*ked
then i assure you friendzoned will be a thing of the past

or still yet if u too ugly u could buy spanish fly to perduade her

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by gregyboy(m): 1:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Its getting to 4 years since I frirndzoned this my friend, he is actually the CEO of my friendzone grin.

wicked...

the guy probably have another girl
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by gregyboy(m): 1:10am On Dec 28, 2017
peeps like me . first day i meet a girl collect her number start chatting her up. few weeks later i start introducing the koko . a month later i break it to d gal i want to date her .and she says no .feelings dies up few days after then i either move on or stay back to try lure her to come to my house and get fuc*ed after many attempt dont work i bullshit her when i get my money i revisit the pussy

life to short to waste on one girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Aldebaran(m): 1:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol grin
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by elvision1(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Safiaaa:

Cus you were reading the post with someone in mind but when e reach that part, you wonder how you go take cope with that kain guy.

Wait why am I even explaining your dream to you, you be pharoah ?

9 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by sonofoluku: 2:06am On Dec 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
grin

Babe uve added oh...whats d secret?are u expectant?Anyway ,kindly reply my PM.I lost ur number.How is school going?
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Obodo999(m): 2:16am On Dec 28, 2017
I am married and a friend to another lady, who I care for her but I don't have any sexual feeling for her because I see her as a sister. Am I in a friendzone ?

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 2:18am On Dec 28, 2017
thats y I never get emotional when relating with ladies
because i was in that zone once..as an undergraduate, I didn't know any better
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by AreaFada2: 3:35am On Dec 28, 2017
makky555:
Rotfl... grin grin cheesy

Beht wait oo girls to can be friend zoned... You're only on the guys' side
It's hard to friendzone a girl for a long time. Because she might still be "eating" your money and giving the cookie to others. She will not stay in friendzone without some benefits falling to her. No way. So it is a loose-loose situation for a guy. Also remember that girls will be actively "toasted" regularly by others. So she would certainly like one of her toasters a bit to succumb.

If she cannot get her way soon (if she really digs you) she might become your enemy soon or spread rumor about that you are gay. grin cheesy

In any case, even if she fancies you, she would still have a casual bf on the side to meet certain needs: financial, sexual, etc.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by johnkey: 4:28am On Dec 28, 2017
I don't keep female friends, it's either we f*cking or we ain't talking lol.

7 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 28, 2017
emusmithy:

5. You dressed all you can, put on powerful body spray and a manly look. Yet this is how she sees you...

[img]https://media1./images/e31232d2811499a3b2caa34b135828a7/tenor.gif?itemid=4858748[/img]
grin
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by tiwiex(m): 5:57am On Dec 28, 2017
acecarter:

when she got home, she texted me on whatsapp. so one thing led to another & our chat was like.

God will deliver us.
You don't ask her. U kiss her. For the thought to have crossed ur mind. That was d moment to lend trade d zone? I don't think ladies friend zone guys. Guys choose the zone.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by FemiEddy(m): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2017
makky555:
Rotfl... grin grin cheesy

Beht wait oo girls to can be friend zoned... You're only on the guys' side
Damn right, girls own is rare but worst cos dey cant control their emotions like guys grin

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by FemiEddy(m): 6:05am On Dec 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

It's hard to friendzone a girl for a long time. Because she might still be "eating" your money and giving the cookie to others. She will not stay in friendzone without some benefits falling to her. No way. So it is a loose-loose situation for a guy. Also remember that girls will be actively "toasted" regularly by others. So she would certainly like one of her toasters a bit to succumb.

If she cannot get her way soon (if she really digs you) she might become your enemy soon or spread rumor about that you are gay. grin cheesy

In any case, even if she fancies you, she would still have a casual bf on the side to meet certain needs: financial, sexual, etc.
I seriously doubt if u hav friendzoned a gal b4, dey don't always care abt money and so on.....dey will want u at all cost! Trust me
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by OgahBohz: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2017
emusmithy:
7. When your friendzoning has fringe benefits...

[img]https://media1./images/b27eacd6b5876644fe904833002bf7a7/tenor.gif?itemid=4960803[/img]

Exactly what Bukola did to me, ...we kpnash lyk 5-7tyms everyday , nd shz like
.hey ur not my boy Frnd nd can never be...

I'm like wtf ! buh since av gat ntn to loose .. I kept cool afteral issa cool tin!
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by gamechanger1: 6:25am On Dec 28, 2017
acecarter:

God will deliver us.

Next time don't even hesitate; just give the kiss. If you're feeling uneasy about taking the shot then you can give a peck and try and build it up from there. There are millions if girls in the world; don't get stuck up on someone who is just playing with your feelings. Worst case scenario, summon the courage to tell her that you like her and would like to date her. If the response is not enthusiastic, my guy free her. Friend zoning is a terrible degrading of your self worth as a man. Except of course you both are just friends and don't have feelings for each other
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by olasaad(f): 6:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Obodo999:
I am married and a friend to another lady, who I care for her but I don't have any sexual feeling for her because I see her as a sister. Am I in a friendzone ?

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by gamechanger1: 6:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Obodo999:
Well since you see her as a sister then you're not
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 28, 2017
10 Tips for Happy Family Home

1. If your goal is to have a satisfying marriage with longevity, make sure you are accountable for the part you play in the relationship. When you are in denial about your part in the relationship then you are no better than a child flinging sand at another child in a sandbox. When you take responsibility for your part in the marriage, only then will you be able to connect with your partner in a mature, intimate way.

2. Research consistently shows that touching more creates a stronger bond by releasing oxytocin. Hold hands, rub shoulders, hug, kiss, give high-fives or even fist-bumps or bottom pats. When you give a quick hug or kiss, try to lengthen it to at least 5 or 10 seconds for more effective results!
Also Read: https://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/10/6-ways-to-approach-and-talk-to-girl-for.html

3. Learn how to agree to disagree. No two people agree on everything, and that's okay, but it's important to be okay with each other's differences.

4. Sometimes it's not about the amount of money you spend on a gift; it's about the thought that goes into something. Take the time to write a thoughtful note every so often saying what you love and appreciate about him/her. Drop it in his/her briefcase or purse so he/she will find it unexpectedly and it will brighten up his/her day.
Read more@ https://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/12/10-tips-for-happy-family-home.html?m=1

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2017
MARKone:

The thing is that, in most cases where such scenario occurs, the "friendzoned" will want more than just sex, sex is never enough.
Bro, you're very correct.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by OgahBohz: 6:37am On Dec 28, 2017
tiwiex:

You don't ask her. U kiss her. For the thought to have crossed ur mind. That was d moment to lend trade d zone? I don't think ladies friend zone guys. Guys choose the zone.

that reminds me of an ex, I was on a Frnd zone leve, in fact sh sees me like a big bro, not until that faithful nyt, we played rough, nd I felt the chemistry, as a sharp guy, bamn I kissed d lips , nd act like it WS a mistake, apologized nd we kept cool, I knew ryt there tht tinz are gonna change, few days latter we ware banging on a high level...

as a Frnd already know her weakness use that to escape the zone...

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 28, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Let me guess you didn't know i'm falconey? considering you were hating on my e-personality a day ago.
I wasn't hating, just putting you in your place. And I'm allowed to laugh at whatever I find funny, duh!!

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2017
ndidibabe:
That can't be freindzoning. That's the real thing.
Well, looking at the replies, I think it's safe to call it "friendzoning with benefits" And i don't mind being a victim. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2017
WebSurfer:
Not every guy can fall on a friendzone.. trust me on that

girls too get friend zoned �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.