Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (44539 Views)

Is She Cheating On Me Or About To??(pics Included) / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by bornolowu(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2017
acecarter:
The funniest thing is that: I am in this friend sh!t right now.
so, there is this girl. I really like....

one day she came to my house & stayed late. (don't ask me what we were doing.)
when she got home, she texted me on whatsapp. so one thing led to another & our chat was like.

me: sweetheart I felt like kissing you tonight.

she: me too, but I quickly cleared the thought.

me: why? (feeling hopeful).

she: we are just friends remember?

me: (crying).. hmm...
Do not be a handicap male, that she admitted to wanting to kisss you also means she is sexually attracted to you and wants to experience it. Reminding you that you re just friends does not exactly mean those words, she only wants you to man up and say "common we can be more than jus friends or I better
Date my friend than someone i don't know... play ur game well my guy...she wants you to man up and stop been too submissive ( with your hmmmm)

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by LordAdam16: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Hushpuppi:

I have some friends that I actually know their boyfriends but I still get the cookie.. Am a friend in friend zone but I eat the cookie.
Merry Xmas to you from Malaysia.

FWB's aren't in the friend zone.

They're contingency plans.

-Lord
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by LordAdam16: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2017
gregyboy:

Bleep up boy

have this mindset any girl who comes to my house must be fu*ked
then i assure you friendzoned will be a thing of the past

or still yet if u too ugly u could buy spanish fly to perduade her

Na so una go dey rape ppl children...

Kontinu!

-Lord
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by LordAdam16: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Obodo999:
I am married and a friend to another lady, who I care for her but I don't have any sexual feeling for her because I see her as a sister. Am I in a friendzone ?

You, no.

Her, depends. If she's into you, she is in the FZ. If she isn't, I'm sure she relishes the feeling of having someone care for her without having to auction her cookie.

Either way, it's better you v no sexual feeling for her since you're married.

-Lord
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by AreaFada2: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2017
FemiEddy:

I seriously doubt if u hav friendzoned a gal b4, dey don't always care abt money and so on.....dey will want u at all cost! Trust me
I do not know about friend zoning a girl but I hv resisted clear advances from girls right from secondary school. About 75% ended in the girls not even speaking to me anymore. Once they were sure I was not interested, their amorous talks, persistence, sweetness and bringing food turned to hate.

The workplace ones were quite horrible. It made working environment a bit toxic. If I do not want a girl no matter what she does, it will not make me date her. Simple.
And most women handle rejection very badly.
I wonder how much experience you have in friend zoning girls.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by SULTANALAUDDIN: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
I wasn't hating, just putting you in your place. And I'm allowed to laugh at whatever I find funny, duh!!

I'd understand, everyone want a piece of fal.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by rayopt(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2017
I dont understand this thing about friendzone. . .honestly i wish a girl can get me friendzoned. . .lol!!!

.like for real, i need the experience. . .like for real. .

Infact, going by the definition, i've gotten alot of girls friendzoned. . .am f***ed serious. . .

How can a guy be friendzoned? is he that much of a sucker? Is he so jobless? Shey girls don finish for this world? Ayam not understanding this friendzoning thing oooo
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:

I'd understand, everyone want a piece of fal.
Don't be deluded.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by rayopt(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2017
makky555:
Rotfl... grin grin cheesy

Beht wait oo girls to can be friend zoned... You're only on the guys' side

thats my point. . .
@Op is just on the guy's side. . .but i have seen alot of girls get friendzoned and are doing it for real.

Although, i have to admit that it is kinda dangerous getting a girl friendzoned. . .very dangerous i say
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by oodua1stson: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:
IF the ZONE were a course I would be the best graduating student.

I spent almost a decade in the zone one of her boyfriend bought me a gift.

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2017
NoFavors:
None beats this. We will never forget the young and brilliant officer below
Atleast his face is on her ass grin
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2017
rayopt:

thats my point. . .
@Op is just on the guy's side. . .but i have seen alot of girls get friendzoned and are doing it for real.

Although, i have to admit that it is kinda dangerous getting a girl friendzoned. . .very dangerous i say

Just like, men don't really need prayers to get married, unlike women.

In this case, friendzoning is a niche carved out originally for men. It's unfortunate if a women is found there.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2017
gregyboy:
peeps like me first day i meet a girl collect her number start chatting with her few weeks later start introducing the koko a month later i break it to d gal i want to date her she says no .feelings dies up few days after then i either move on or stay back to try lure her to come to my house and get fuc*ed after many attempt dont work i bullshit her when i get my money i revisit the pussy
life to short to waste on one girl
grin grin grin ashawo man
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2017
elvision1:

Cus you were reading the post with someone in mind but when e reach that part, you wonder how you go take cope with that kain guy.

Wait why am I even explaining your dream to you, you be pharoah ?
grin
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by LabUdegbe(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Flashh:
From friend-zone to slave-zone.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6473003_img9928_jpeg58f9d2a306ba4ddbb2c971110a5a2b28

I just tire for that one ooo
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by dollyjoy(f): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2017
sonofoluku:

Babe uve added oh...whats d secret?are u expectant?Anyway ,kindly reply my PM.I lost ur number.How is school going?
I don't think I know you.......... not with this moniker maybe.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Geofavor(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Its getting to 4 years since I frirndzoned this my friend, he is actually the CEO of my friendzone grin.
You wish
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by arizon101(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Mines worse, am d deftn of all dis guys for diff gals cry cry cry

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by arizon101(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2017
arizon101:
Mines worse, am d deftn of all dis guys for diff gals cry cry cry
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Garshyzee(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2017
I have a friend with extremely benefits.... She wanted to friendzone me with all those repect talks.. Bt anytime we're alone in an enclosed space i knw her mumu button... Once i press am.. Na harder i da hear... Ahahahah..
#saynotofriendzone
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Atleast his face is on her ass grin
He was looking away bro lol he dares not look the ass
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by makky555(f): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2017
Not entirely true.... Everyone is not the same

AreaFada2:

It's hard to friendzone a girl for a long time. Because she might still be "eating" your money and giving the cookie to others. She will not stay in friendzone without some benefits falling to her. No way. So it is a loose-loose situation for a guy. Also remember that girls will be actively "toasted" regularly by others. So she would certainly like one of her toasters a bit to succumb.

If she cannot get her way soon (if she really digs you) she might become your enemy soon or spread rumor about that you are gay. grin cheesy

In any case, even if she fancies you, she would still have a casual bf on the side to meet certain needs: financial, sexual, etc.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by makky555(f): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2017
FemiEddy:

Damn right, girls own is rare but worst cos dey cant control their emotions like guys grin

You're right sir but for me if I like or I'm crushing on a guy and I see he's not reciprocating one way or another I'll find a reason to kill whatever feelings I have. For instance I'll just tell myself "what do I see in him anyway? He's too short for me or he's too handsome or he doesn't have flat tummy grin ... I wonder how you guys manage.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin
What's this one
the dog dey Bleep im imagination... grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by makky555(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
rayopt:

thats my point. . .

Very dangerous sir sad And it's sad
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by kingxsamz(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
friendzone
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by sonofoluku: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
I don't think I know you.......... not with this moniker maybe.

Lol...my old moniker was "olukuboy".Ring a bell?I once invited u to Abuja last year but u declined.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by meforkene(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Friend Zone doesn't exist especially for me and my guys.
How does it even happen? There's no time in the world of today so how does a practicing guyman receive "monkey" from a girl once,twice,thrice and still continues? Really how?
Guys don't even keep in touch with the girls that they know like them much..not to talk of one giving you L..
And please playing hard to get is not friend zoning abi.
Infact if my gang member like you and you no dey give am attention plus wire..na we go cut you off sef even of it means beating our guy join.

I promise to never understand friend zoning..its an Indomie generation sontin.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
NoFavors:
He was looking away bro lol he dares not look the ass
lmao. But he can feel d softness of d ass
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
EmekaBlue:
lmao. But he can feel d softness of d ass
Bros, he can't feel no shït under duress cheesy cheesy
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
NoFavors:
Bros, he can't feel no shït under duress cheesy cheesy
grin but u can see he is smiling. Maybe he is satisfied with that ass feel on his cheek
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin but u can see he is smiling. Maybe he is satisfied with that ass feel on his cheek
This man, you sha wan upgrade that officer. But you're right tho. Most people in friend zone don't know they're locked in the most unwanted zone. They feel so comfortable and happy in the zone. So you may be right cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.