Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? (16389 Views)

2019 Daily News Updates: What People Are Saying From Around The Web... PICTURES! / Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? / As Fuel Scarcity Situation Worsens, Tell Us What The Situation Is In Your Area. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2017
hucienda:

Parts of Victoria Island, Ikeja, Lekki - at 145.

But imo, the government in power won't be able to keep up with their façade for long. The price will still go up - and it'll all be back to square 1.

Well, if by price going up you mean DEREGULATION......things will get better.

With deregulation, investment flows in well well.

I supported deregulation in 2012....and i support it today. Govt should stop setting prices.

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2017
excess4luv:
Ekwulobia Anambra state, #280
that means every station around that area Including my Father's town UNUBI will be the same price.

Hey! are you really into installation of satelite dishes? could give me an idea on how much it would cost me to instal one in my residence? and what i need to do. thanks!!
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by emmie14: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2017
9jakohai:
In the FCT...Nipco and MRS selling.

NIPCO queues moving really fast.

As at yesterday afternoon.

N145....(as if FCT based marketers would sell fuel above market price...before NNPC catch them) smiley
Abeg which nipco?
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by imstrong1: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

saw dust dey your brain
but am not the cause of your distorted thinking
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by dongreatty(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
250 per litre in Enugu
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by chrisxxx(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
For voting in Buhari, Yoruba people deserve to buy fuel twice the amount the people of Katsina and other well meaning Nigerians are paying for a litre.

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by free2ryhme: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2017
imstrong1:
but am not the cause of your distorted thinking

distorted thinking ??

is it the sawdust part or your brain that is distorted, your inability to detected writing from thinking or both undecided
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by otokx(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2017
The queues are still long, many people did not travel this year.
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by rayalesh2013: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Malo filling station is selling at N210 per litre location: IMOTA, in Ikorodu.
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Aledze: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2017
There is no single filling station selling fuel presently in Lafia except the only NNPC mega station along Jos road with an unending queue..... . N400+ at black market.....
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2017
magoo10:
Instead of giving out just one or two phone lines to millions of Nigerians to call which will be difficult to connect, the dpr and her agents with security operatives should go round filling stations and start dispensing fuel to people who need them than fooling themselves with these phone lines.
Some of these dpr guys also own fuel stations that have been punishing Nigerians by selling #250

Tell him........as if the stations are hidden.
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by imstrong1: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

distorted thinking ??

is it the sawdust part or your brain that is distorted, your inability to detected writing from thinking or both undecided
'inability to detected' sorry we can continue when you improve on that phrase/line.. rip english
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by afobierin: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Movon Ijoka road akure are selling 230 now including fuel opposite breeze fm ijoka are selling 200 but why
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by zoomzoom(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Princefrankie1:
There has been petrol in some stations as of 3 days ago. And it's 145 per litre.

Story!!!
Have been buying between 250-280 per litre b/w ozoro and kwale. Leave that matter.
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by afobierin: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Is wen we masses will come out are burn two filling station den they will know dat we are not joking because d hardship to too much we can't travel during Xmas because of fuel

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by SIRKAY98(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Got at ifo ogun state around 6pm yesteday at 200 per litre..,,i asked d attendant to sell ten litres lo and behold my 10litre to full ten litre galon.....i landed her hot slap.....
She star dey beg me ...she went in 2 call manager then we landed in d station
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Ssalk: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Some Petrol stations selling in Abuja but the queue is terrible. When u got a total top card u queue less . I spent only 3mimis getting fuel with my top card at total .

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by free2ryhme: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
imstrong1:
'inability to detected' sorry we can continue when you improve on that phrase/line.. rip english

"English is a bastard". Heard of the phrase before grin
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by eljp(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Kaduna Metropolis fuel not seen anywhere except at the Black Market which sales for #1,500 for a 4litre gallon.
Nigeria is a nightmare
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by KEVIND: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Zico5:
To say the truth we are our enemies in this country. That's is why things will never change, we love to put burden upon ourselves through selfishness. we always take undue advantage to the detriment of others. Government have their fault yes but we the masses are the major culprit. if Bovas can sell at 145 then we need to ask questions or take law into our hands against other marketers. Things will be better when we do the right thing the right way

"Government have their fault yes but we the masses are the major culprit". pls what are you trying to say here? I'm confuse!
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by rolchi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Princefrankie1:
There has been petrol in some stations as of 3 days ago. And it's 145 per litre.

Which part of Delta please?
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by naptu2: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Both Forte Oil stations (on Lekki Expressway and Admiralty Way) are selling fuel round the clock and at the official price. There are no queues at the station on the expressway, but there are short queues at the station on Admiralty Way.

Ascon station on Admiralty Way has not sold fuel (officially) since the 24th. (They sold from 5am-10am on the 24th).
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by AmTruth: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Queues gradually disappearing around Port Harcourt basically along NTA/choba road. However price still above #145
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by imstrong1: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

"English is a bastard". Heard of the phrase before grin
that's OK.. so how is preparations for the new year?
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by emmie14: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
eljp:
Kaduna Metropolis fuel not seen anywhere except at the Black Market which sales for #1,500 for a 4litre gallon.
Nigeria is a nightmare
Sai Baba
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by free2ryhme: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
imstrong1:
that's OK.. so how is preparations for the new year?

where would you like to go
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by kitaatita: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
That the National Assembly has not been as bold in investigating the fuel scarcity as it has been in less important things shows possible conspiracy by the rich against the poor. Below are some subjects of recent Senate investigations
Senate to investigate mass failure of foreign-trained doctors https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/senate-investigate-mass-failure-foreign-trained-doctors/
Senate to investigate Nigeria Customs warehouses http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/21/senate-investigate-nigeria-customs-warehouses/
Senate to investigate EFCC, DSS clash https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/senate-investigate-efcc-dss-clash/
Senate to investigate Inspector general of Police over alleged bribery and corruption https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/just-senate-investigate-inspector-general-police-alleged-bribery-corruption/
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by diamond88: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Around that isolo, pms was sold at 190 pltr. This country is a mess and transport keep doubling in prices
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by brookz: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
If your Girlfriend Complains you have never taken her to an any Expensive Place��
Take her to a Filling Station Now! ���

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by ajepako(f): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
After a week of trying, my neighbor finally queued on my behalf in Lekki and got me 30 liters with N1000 per sale
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by imstrong1: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

where would you like to go
hanging out in my hood till then

Army Renames Python Dance To Atilogwu Udo / We’ll Never Be Overwhelmed By Mob’, CJN Speaks Amid Knocks On Judiciary / Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC