Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level (9749 Views)

Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: My Wife Has Banned Me From Discussing Politics At Dining Table / Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by SouthEastFacts: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2017
I am still enjoying my Christmas, I don't have time for long article.

I stumbled upon the quoted this morning, so this short piece is an unedited response to that. When time permits, I shall run a full analysis.

LionDeLeo:
Funny how some creatures who can't even rise to the second position are the same things calling same people who have occupied the highest position as slaves.

Ask them how they are not the actual slaves now, they digress. They shamelessl change the topic immediately. grin

Nawa for Ugandan jews. cheesy
The problem with some Yorubas is nothing but Shallowness. To them Nigeria started in 1999, fourth republic. But if you ask them where SW was before the fourth republic most of them will open their mouth staring at you.

Pre Republican era
First and only Governor General (Nnamdi Azikiwe)
First Speaker (Jaja Nwachukwu, Present day, Abia)
First President of the Senate (Nnamdi Azikiwe)

First Republic
First President (Nnamdi Azikiwe)
First President of the Senate (Nwafor Orizu)
First Acting President (Nwafor Orizu)
First Foreign Minister (Jaja Nwachukwu)
First GOC, NA (Aguiyi Ironsi)

Military Era
First Military Head of State (Aguiyi Ironsi)

Second Republic
First Vice President (Alex Ekwueme)
First Speaker (Ume Ezeoke)

Third Republic
We already know what happened here.

Abiola a wealthy Yoruba Muslim ran for President on the platform of SDP. He won a decisive victory to become the first and only Southerner to defeat a Northern overwhelming in the North.

Second republic Governors took office on January, 1993, while IBB postponed the Presidential election to June 12. Which he eventually won decisively.

According to New York Times (1993) "Many Yoruba have long resented the domination of Nigeria's political life by the mostly northern Hausa-Falani ethnic group, and were ecstatic when one of their own, Mr. Abiola, appeared to have won the recent balloting," but 11 days later, he annulled the election.

11 days again, on July 4, 1993, General Babangida took Chief Abiola and family into confidence. He told them point blank, 'they' (North) will kill you (MKO) rather than allow you to become the elected President,
Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria'.
https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/53716/1/the-secret-behind-the-annulment-of-june-12-amp-wha.html

In 1994, he declared himself President and was imprisoned for 4 years in solitary confinement.

On the day was due to be released, on the 7th July 1998, he died of natural cause after agreeing to renounce his mandate upon learning that the world has abandoned him, telling him they won't recognize a 5 year old election.

The government of Ernest Shonekan that took over from IBB was dismantled within 3 months by the same power that doesn't want Abiola as President. Failing to consolidate his power within 3 months, his government was dismantled with just 40 soldiers.

Announcing his Cabinet list, Shonekan became the First Civilian Head of State to alienate Ndi Igbo from government, giving Ndi Igbo 4 out of 31 Cabinet appointments.

Senate President (NC)
Fourth Republic (First 8 years)
First President (SW)
First Vice President (NE)
First Senate President (SE)
First Speaker (NW)

Note: In the 4th Republic, the SW was just compensated with the Presidency because of the 3rd republic debacle.

To achieve this, all parties were directed to field only SW, because in a liberalized election, Obasanjo the anointed can not win the election. So 4th Republic Presidency is NOT an achievement for the SW, because their own preferred candidate, Olu Falae was roundly defeated, and forced into political irrelevance. In essence, greater Nigeria imposed Obj on the SW.

They were allowed to that position not as a result of political clout or sophistication, but as result of benevolence of Nigerians. In 2003, Obj had to beg Atiku, his subordinate in a kneeling position to allow him complete his term.

www.dailypost.ng/2017/12/11/obasanjo-knelt-atiku-begging-second-term-idahosa/

Fourth Republic (Second administration)
President (NW)
Vice President (SS)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (SW)
Deputy Speaker (SE)
Deputy SP (SE)

Note: SW was kicked out of the House after the first tenure. They were not allowed to complete their zoned 8 years. Tambuwal took from Bankole.

Fourth Republic (third Administration)
President (SS)
Vice President (NW)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (NW)
Deputy Speaker (SE)
Deputy SP (SE)

Fourth Republic (fourth Administration)
President (NW)
VP (SW)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (NE)
Deputy SP (SE)
Deputy Speaker (SW)

Note: VP is the only achievement of SW in the fourth Republic, a position they got by the benevolence and popularity of His Excellency, the President.

When they tested their political clout and sophistication at the national level outside the benevolence of Northern backed political clout, they were roundly defeated and political sophistication demystified during the tussle for the position of SP and Speaker.

The political sophistication of SE/SS got the SE the Deputy SP even though they don't truly deserve it. This means the North still prefer their age lond Political Cooperation with the East to their recent cooperation with the West, even though the East didn't help them achieve the Presidency.

Don't forget the 4th Republic is just 18 years. You don't expect all the 6 regions to produce President within that 18 years. 3 regions have done their part (SW (cool SS (4) NW (6, remaining 2 years), 3 are yet to do theirs, hence power is going to NE unfailingly through Atiku. When time comes, nobody will stop Igbo Presidency. SS will as well complete the other 4 years when time comes.

When it comes to politics at National level, SW are just crawling. They can't beat SE political records or ever catch up with them.

The SW got the Presidency and Vice Presidency out of benevolence of people. The same way they love free owambe in real life. The only position they truly fought for President in 3rd Republic and Speaker in fourth Republic they were both disgraced out. While they were not even allowed to test the 3rd Republic Presidency, they were not allowed to complete their 8 years for speakership. Even the Military they got was out of necessity and Obj was pressured to return power to Civilian Government where a North-East cooperation got them the Vice President for a 2 terms.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by sarrki(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2017
Why all this comparison always

Southwest is not in competition with anyone

We won't compared anyone with us

We are OK with what God gave us

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by SouthEastFacts: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
You brother made the comparison and we just responded.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

thank you o. we are not the ones crying marginalisation all the time. when we felt marginalised (2011-2015) we protested with our vote during the next election like civilised individuals.

we didn't shout odua or death grin
we didn't insult other ethnic groups like ipob did grin
we didn't threaten to burn down the country

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Desyner: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2017
Aboki at it again. It is N vs S in this country.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You brother made the comparison and we just responded.
refer to my comment above and tell me why your people are still crying marginalisation even with all those wonderful achievements grin

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2017
with all the those wonderful achievement the typical ipob yoot is still blaming the north and Yorubas for the backwardness of the country grin like IBO people never held any important position.

when it's time to take responsibility for how the country failed they start shifting goal post again grin

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2017
you made a big mistake inviting me to this thread and I will expose IBO hypocrisy. you must cry here today

cool thank God I'm free for the day

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2017
first point

the typical IBO man will never take responsibility for anything.

yes the north is very backward (in education and other indices) but the south is the major reason Nigeria has a bad image abroad.
if any Nigerian commits a crime abroad, it will be a southerner 9 out of 10 times!!! yes!!!

if it's fraud in the UK I can always guess it's a Yoruba man.

if it's prostitution then it is definitely an Edo person.

if it's drugs then it's definitely an ibo man.

yet we all blame the north for the bad image of the country when the south is solely responsible for our crimes abroad!!!

it's time for us all to fvcking accept we ruined this country collectively. then we can have a round table discussion where those that want to leave can do so and those that want to stay and make it work can do so.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by BeautifulSE: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2017
So you've occupied all these and you still scream marginalization. You clowns change the narrative when it suits you cheesy Greedy assholes grin

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by SouthEastFacts: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
refer to my comment above and tell me why your people are still crying marginalisation even with all those wonderful achievements grin
Government should maintain their infrastructures in the East, since the East equally contribute to the Nation's coffers.

Presidency is not the problem of an Average Onye Igbo, we are not crying marginalization about that.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Kaymercury(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
joeyfire:

OP- you left out Admirals Ebitu Ukiwe and Allison Madueke that served as Vice Presidents to Babangida and Abacha respectively. Both men were known for always disagreeing with the corruption and wickedness of their bosses and were soon removed. Madueke in particular was known for opposing Abacha during ruling council meetings. Abacha wanted somebody that would be a good "wife" so he chose Oladipo Diya.

This is the picture of Babangida's first press conference after he overthrew the clueless Buhari regime. That is Ukiwe on the left in white
if we respond now you will start crying,shouting how Yoruba people betrayed you, how Yorubas and north has been marginalizing you.your other flattinos brothers saw this instead for them to caution you they are masturbating on your bigotry.what's meaning of all these for Christ sake omo wayray

7 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Kaymercury(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2017
uu
Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Kaymercury(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2017
ss
Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by SouthEastFacts: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2017
BeautifulSE:
So you've occupied all these and you still scream marginalization. You clowns change the narrative when it suits you cheesy Greedy assholes grin
Ndi Igbo are not people that kill or sell their soul because of Presidency.

What they are asking for is equal infrastructures. If govt can't do that, then they should maintain available ones.

14 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
The OP just foolishly shot himself in the foot. Lol

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by SouthEastFacts: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
first point

the typical IBO man will never take responsibility for anything.

yes the north is very backward (in education and other indices) but the south is the major reason Nigeria has a bad image abroad.
if any Nigerian commits a crime abroad, it will be a southerner 9 out of 10 times!!! yes!!!

if it's fraud in the UK I can always guess it's a Yoruba man.

if it's prostitution then it is definitely an Edo person.

if it's drugs then it's definitely an ibo man.

yet we all blame the north for the bad image of the country when the south is solely responsible for our crimes abroad!!!

it's time for us all to fvcking accept we ruined this country collectively. then we can have a round table discussion where those that want to leave can do so and those that want to stay and make it work can do so.
The first truthful Yoruba man I have seen.

12 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Government should maintain their infrastructures in the East, since the East equally contribute to the Nation's coffers.

Presidency is not the problem of an Average Onye Igbo, we are not crying marginalization about that.
buhahahahahaha everyone is complaining about infrastructure!!! you ibos cry for the world to see like the other parts of the country are enjoying while you are suffering. we are in it together. it's time to stop pointing fingers.

you just gave us names of notable IBO people in all the four Democratic dispensations.

if azikiwe, jaja nwachikwu did well leading the country why did the military had to step in in an IBO dominated coup?

ironsi took over during the coup and abolished regional government. he created the unitary system that is giving us headache today.

the ibo man created the unitary system and the Fulani man mastered it and enslaved us all with it!!!!

yet your people will come and tell us how the north is solely responsible for all our problems grin

you helped ruin the country and you atr now shouting biafla or death grin

accept your fault first!!!! then we'll sit and tall without insulting the other ethnic groups

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by SouthEastFacts: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
lakhadimar:
The OP just foolishly shot himself in the foot. Lol
You are foolish for failing to understand simple English.
That piece was a response to one Yoruba e-yoot.

8 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

The first truthful Yoruba man I have seen.
that as always been my point all these time.

we collectively ruined thus country.

what did Jonathan do for the south south and south east in 6years? nothing compared to the budget at his disposal!!!

he only gave the south west Benin ore road and federal university oye Ekiti grin in 5yreas and 10months grin

yet the same Jonathan is being regarded as the hero of democracy by some deluded minds grin

because of his failure some of us supported a buhari who is currently failing too and some people have started calling for atiku again grin

if atiku wins I'll migrate to Ghana grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2017
BeautifulSE:
They are the one that help Yoruba develop yorubaland but they cry about marginalization and neglect in Iboland.

when they want to develop other people's land government does not marginalize them but when they want to develop their own land that is when government marginalizes them

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by SouthEastFacts: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
buhahahahahaha everyone is complaining about infrastructure!!! you ibos cry for the world to see like the other parts of the country are enjoying while you are suffering. we are in it together. it's time to stop pointing fingers.

you just gave us names of notable IBO people in all the four Democratic dispensations.

if azikiwe, jaja nwachikwu did well leading the country why did the military had to step in in an IBO dominated coup?

ironsi took over during the coup and abolished regional government. he created the unitary system that is giving us headache today.

the ibo man created the unitary system and the Fulani man mastered it and enslaved us all with it!!!!

yet your people will come and tell us how the north is solely responsible for all our problems grin

you helped ruin the country and you atr now shouting biafla or death grin

accept your fault first!!!! then we'll sit and tall without insulting the other ethnic groups
The country was moving smoothly until Awolowo introduced tribalism and hate. It was at that point we lost it all.

Don't forget, Awolowo was the first coup plotter. Nobody understands Coup until Awolowo came. He was the only Nationalist to be convicted of Treason.

11 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by BeautifulSE: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2017
lakhadimar:
They are the one that help Yoruba develop yorubaland but they cry about marginalization and neglect in Iboland.

when they want to develop other people's land government does not marginalize them but when they want to develop their own land that is when government marginalizes them

I wonder why they are asking for 2nd NB instead of demanding for more psychiatries to be built. These people are confused grin cheesy

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by SouthEastFacts: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
that as always been my point all these time.

we collectively ruined thus country.

what did Jonathan do for the south south and south east in 6years? nothing compared to the budget at his disposal!!!

he only gave the south west Benin ore road and federal university oye Ekiti grin in 5yreas and 10months grin

yet the same Jonathan is being regarded as the hero of democracy by some deluded minds grin

because of his failure some of us supported a buhari who is currently failing too and some people have started calling for atiku again grin

if atiku wins I'll migrate to Ghana grin
You can't help it. NW 8 years will complete in 2019 and power will move to NE.

5 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by SouthEastFacts: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2017
BeautifulSE:

I wonder why they are asking for 2nd NB instead of demanding for more psychiatries to be built. These people are confused grin cheesy
Your brother said Ndi Igbo have never occupied number two position in Nigeria. We busted your lies again and as usual you people started throwing insults and hates to deflect attention.

12 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

The country was moving smoothly until Awolowo introduced tribalism and hate. It was at that point we lost it all.

Don't forget, Awolowo was the first coup plotter. Nobody understands Coup until Awolowo came. He was the only Nationalist to be convicted of Treason.
lol it was awolowo that instigated the coup plotters to topple the government of a young country that gained independence 6years earlier? grin

it was also awolowo that told ironsi to give us the unitary government that is giving us head ache now. 26 states are finding it difficult to pay salaries cos each president after ironsi created more and more states without developing the resources from each state and region grin

it was also awolowo that made Jonathan waste 6 good years!!! Jonathan had the golden opportunity to turn the country around but he was busy doing nothing!!! awolowo is also to blame for that grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

yeah and the coup plotters killed people from other regions and left south east leaders untouched.

that's a detribalised coup right there grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Gotze1: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
I am still enjoying my Christmas, I don't have time for long article.

I stumbled upon the quoted this morning, so this short piece is an unedited response to that. When time permits, I shall run a full analysis.

The problem with some Yorubas is nothing but Shallowness. To them Nigeria started in 1999, fourth republic. But if you ask them where SW was before the fourth republic most of them will open their mouth staring at you.

Pre Republican era
First and only Governor General (Nnamdi Azikiwe)
First Speaker (Jaja Nwachukwu, Present day, Abia)
First President of the Senate (Nnamdi Azikiwe)

First Republic
First President (Nnamdi Azikiwe)
First President of the Senate (Nwafor Orizu)
First Acting President (Nwafor Orizu)
First Foreign Minister (Jaja Nwachukwu)
First GOC, NA (Aguiyi Ironsi)

Military Era
First Military Head of State (Aguiyi Ironsi)

Second Republic
First Vice President (Alex Ekwueme)
First Speaker (Ume Ezeoke)

Third Republic
We already know what happened here.

Abiola a wealthy Yoruba Muslim ran for President on the platform of SDP. He won a decisive victory to become the first and only Southerner to defeat a Northern overwhelming in the North.

Second republic Governors took office on January, 1993, while IBB postponed the Presidential election to June 12. Which he eventually won decisively.

According to New York Times (1993) "Many Yoruba have long resented the domination of Nigeria's political life by the mostly northern Hausa-Falani ethnic group, and were ecstatic when one of their own, Mr. Abiola, appeared to have won the recent balloting," but 11 days later, he annulled the election.

11 days again, on July 4, 1993, General Babangida took Chief Abiola and family into confidence. He told them point blank, 'they' (North) will kill you (MKO) rather than allow you to become the elected President,
Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria'.
https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/53716/1/the-secret-behind-the-annulment-of-june-12-amp-wha.html

In 1994, he declared himself President and was imprisoned for 4 years in solitary confinement.

On the day was due to be released, on the 7th July 1998, he died of natural cause after agreeing to renounce his mandate upon learning that the world has abandoned him, telling him they won't recognize a 5 year old election.

The government of Ernest Shonekan that took over from IBB was dismantled within 3 months by the same power that doesn't want Abiola as President. Failing to consolidate his power within 3 months, his government was dismantled with just 40 soldiers.

Announcing his Cabinet list, Shonekan became the First Civilian Head of State to alienate Ndi Igbo from government, giving Ndi Igbo 4 out of 31 Cabinet appointments.

Senate President (NC)
Fourth Republic (First 8 years)
First President (SW)
First Vice President (NE)
First Senate President (SE)
First Speaker (NW)

Note: In the 4th Republic, the SW was just compensated with the Presidency because of the 3rd republic debacle.

To achieve this, all parties were directed to field only SW, because in a liberalized election, Obasanjo the anointed can not win the election. So 4th Republic Presidency is NOT an achievement for the SW, because their own preferred candidate, Olu Falae was roundly defeated, and forced into political irrelevance. In essence, greater Nigeria imposed Obj on the SW.

They were allowed to that position not as a result of political clout or sophistication, but as result of benevolence of Nigerians. In 2003, Obj had to beg Atiku, his subordinate in a kneeling position to allow him complete his term.

www.dailypost.ng/2017/12/11/obasanjo-knelt-atiku-begging-second-term-idahosa/

Fourth Republic (Second administration)
President (NW)
Vice President (SS)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (SW)
Deputy Speaker (SE)
Deputy SP (SE)

Note: SW was kicked out of the House after the first tenure. They were not allowed to complete their zoned 8 years. Tambuwal took from Bankole.

Fourth Republic (third Administration)
President (SS)
Vice President (NW)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (NW)
Deputy Speaker (SE)
Deputy SP (SE)

Fourth Republic (fourth Administration)
President (NW)
VP (SW)
Senate President (MB)
Speaker (NE)
Deputy SP (SE)
Deputy Speaker (SW)

Note: VP is the only achievement of SW in the fourth Republic, a position they got by the benevolence and popularity of His Excellency, the President.

When they tested their political clout and sophistication at the national level outside the benevolence of Northern backed political clout, they were roundly defeated and political sophistication demystified during the tussle for the position of SP and Speaker.

The political sophistication of SE/SS got the SE the Deputy SP even though they don't truly deserve it. This means the North still prefer their age lond Political Cooperation with the East to their recent cooperation with the West, even though the East didn't help them achieve the Presidency.

Don't forget the 4th Republic is just 18 years. You don't expect all the 6 regions to produce President within that 18 years. 3 regions have done their part (SW (cool SS (4) NW (6, remaining 2 years), 3 are yet to do theirs, hence power is going to NE unfailingly through Atiku. When time comes, nobody will stop Igbo Presidency. SS will as well complete the other 4 years when time comes.

When it comes to politics at National level, SW are just crawling. They can't beat SE political records or ever catch up with them.

The SW got the Presidency and Vice Presidency out of benevolence of people. The same way they love free owambe in real life. The only position they truly fought for President in 3rd Republic and Speaker in fourth Republic they were both disgraced out. While they were not even allowed to test the 3rd Republic Presidency, they were not allowed to complete their 8 years for speakership. Even the Military they got was out of necessity and Obj was pressured to return power to Civilian Government where a North-East cooperation got them the Vice President for a 2 terms.
So with all these now, where is the marginalization you people cry about?

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Gotze1: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
yeah and the coup plotters killed people from other regions and left south east leaders untouched.

that's a detribalised coup right there grin
You dey mind that mumu

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by SouthEastFacts: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol it was awolowo that instigated the coup plotters to topple the government of a young country that gained independence 6years earlier? grin

it was also awolowo that told ironsi to give us the unitary government that is giving us head ache now. 26 states are finding it difficult to pay salaries cos each president after ironsi created more and more states without developing the resources from each state and region grin

it was also awolowo that made Jonathan waste 6 good years!!! Jonathan had the golden opportunity to turn the country around but he was busy doing nothing!!! awolowo is also to blame for that grin
Yes, it was him. Unless you don't know your Nation's political history.

He was planning coup when he was arrested. His boys planned the coup to reinstate him, but Ironsi took over.

Since then, we lost every thing.

Why mention Jonathan? I thought Obj was President before him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by BeautifulSE: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Your brother said Ndi Igbo have never occupied number two position in Nigeria. We busted your lies again and as usual you people started throwing insults and hates to deflect attention.

That guy is not even Yoruba. He's from the North. Anyway, at least he didn't pull out any nonsense figures from his asshole like you grin. Ah! Bro you sabi lie abeg. Infact, I troway yansh for you. cheesy

That's why you're the Assistant DG

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Gotze1: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2017
lakhadimar:

grin grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafran Military Uniform Causing War On Social Media / Election Petitions Should Be Handled By Retired Judges – Femi Falana / Buhari: Nigerians Can Look After Themselves When Infrastructure Is In Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.