Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

First Photo Of Power Bike That Almost Claimed Yusuf Buhari's Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Photo Of Power Bike That Almost Claimed Yusuf Buhari's Life (2414 Views)

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

First Photo Of Power Bike That Almost Claimed Yusuf Buhari's Life by tolexy123: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
The said bike had an accident along gwarinpa road as reported by the presidency.

Re: First Photo Of Power Bike That Almost Claimed Yusuf Buhari's Life by bro4u: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
That bike depicts the exact state his father led Nigeria into.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Photo Of Power Bike That Almost Claimed Yusuf Buhari's Life by Sleekydee(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
op swear that's d bike
Re: First Photo Of Power Bike That Almost Claimed Yusuf Buhari's Life by sonofspada(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2017
I thought it was a white bike
Re: First Photo Of Power Bike That Almost Claimed Yusuf Buhari's Life by nero2face: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2017
This is really serious.., well I'll say sorry and wish u speedy recovery, not bcuz ur president's son, if na for Buhari ur Papa, I for no care even if de worst happened that night of accident, maybe by now we for don dey reffer to him as former president
Re: First Photo Of Power Bike That Almost Claimed Yusuf Buhari's Life by tolexy123: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2017
sonofspada:
I thought it was a white bike
no, black with minor white
Re: First Photo Of Power Bike That Almost Claimed Yusuf Buhari's Life by freeze001(f): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Don't blame the bike, blame the rider that thumbed his nose at suffering Nigerians queuing up endlessly and needlessly for petrol just cos he could get it at d snap of his fingers and chose to do bike race.
Re: First Photo Of Power Bike That Almost Claimed Yusuf Buhari's Life by calaway: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2017
so many things will be running through the minds of citizens in southern kaduna adamawa , taraba etc in fact as far as they are concerned a prayer has been answered. what a shame
Re: First Photo Of Power Bike That Almost Claimed Yusuf Buhari's Life by Mynd44: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2017

(1)

Abdulaziz An Hauasa Exposes Kemi Adeosun, Imagine If He Is Igbo Man. / Breaking: APC Set To Expel Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu / Sunday Igboho Ready To Fight Against The Fulani Herdsmen If Supported By Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.